The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 30th, 2018, 11:06   #1
martin
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
80 Total
Default Are there any places which offers lift carry sessions like sex clubs or stript clubs?

Isn't it a good idea?

So you do not have to seek girls from bsmd websites or no need to ask a prostitute to lift carry you.

Are there already that kind of places that serves lift carry for the clients?
Old July 12th, 2023, 17:00   #2
Dylan91

0 For This Post
6 Total

Hey Martin,

I don't know sex club or strip club but have you ever tried to ask a hooker to fulfill your wishes? I mean some of them are no awary of l&c but you can tell them like "I'm an easy job. I give $100 if you give me a piggyback ride for a few min." You have to expect that some of them do not like the idea and are afraid that it mean back pain and stuff. But some are down.

I'm in Germany so hookers are legal here. I don't know american hookers. I would not try that bc I would be scared to get caught.
Old July 21st, 2023, 22:27   #3
Lnc47
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I feel like this is the option besides actual “sessions”. Can try and specifically look for hookers who specialize in domination stuff as they’d probably be more open to it but other than that I don’t think there’s much.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:37   #4
jfiochetti2001
VIP

1 For This Post
46 Total

je demeure au Canada et il y a une quinzaine d'années je fréquentais les clubs de strips et c'est à cette période que j'ai obtenue le plus de lift par les danseuses. J'ai fréquenté ces endroits durant environ 5 ans et il ya au moins une vingtaine de filles qui m'ont portées.Je choisissais les plis grandes et quand elle venaient me voir pour m'offtit d'aller dans les isoloirs je leurs demandait si elle .tait forte pour eessayer de me porter et la plupart me disaient qu'elle voulaient essayér.Il y en a une en particulier qui me textais quant elle était ici à Montréal et j'allais ;a voire elle était de ma taille 1m78 elle devait peser environ 55 kilos moi je fesais environ 85 kilos à l'époque et elle me portait en cradlle pour 3 minutes et elle pouvait le faire au moins 4 faois durant l'heure que je restais avec elle dans la cabine. Et il en a une autre qui le fesait mais en position front.
v
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 26th, 2023)
Old July 22nd, 2023, 15:24   #5
100proof
VIPOS

1 For This Post
826 Total

There’s actually a lift and carry Bar in Japan.

The bar is ran by a bunch of “strong women” and along with the drink menu, they have a menu of lifts where you pay a couple dollars for a cradle carry around the bar, or a piggyback, etc…

Would be really cool to see similar things pop up elsewhere
Who Said Thanks:
utiug (July 24th, 2023)
Old July 24th, 2023, 20:51   #6
plymouthfury90
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

SessionGirls website is the closest thing. You hire them for wrestling or l&c sessions, but it would be nice if there was a bar or Strip Club you could do that. I’ve not seen a single strip club with jacked women.
Old July 26th, 2023, 02:06   #7
Jackydidi
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by plymouthfury90 View Post
SessionGirls website is the closest thing. You hire them for wrestling or l&c sessions, but it would be nice if there was a bar or Strip Club you could do that. I’ve not seen a single strip club with jacked women.
Look really cool ! Have you ever tried it ?