Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old June 18th, 2014, 19:11   #1
happyman22
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total
Post lift and carry daily basis

Have any of you members have your wife or girlfriend lift and carry you on a daily basis?
Old June 20th, 2014, 01:00   #2
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

I don't think anybody is that blessed to have lift and carry on a daily basis. but that idea is good as a fantasy
Old June 21st, 2014, 16:03   #3
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

I've had periods of M/F (my preference) on a daily basis. It kinda gets old with the same person after a while so it's better to keep it special so it doesn't lose its magic.

I imagine the same would happen with F/M.
Old June 21st, 2014, 22:37   #4
preacher860
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
472 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
I imagine the same would happen with F/M.
Yeah, can only talk for me, but that's what would happen in my case. My gf is strong enough to hold me on her back for quite a while and I looooove when she does it leaning against the bed. She can bounce me there for at least 10 minutes even doing small squats while I finger her. I sometimes release on her back too. As terrific as it is, it has to remain exceptional to keep the magic alive and I think it's because the anticipation build-up is part of the fun. If it happened daily, it would just be routine. But right now it's only from time to time and when it happens I'm all yayyyyy! Especially when she's the one to offer without me even asking: "how would you like to ride on my back a little?"
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (October 18th, 2014), forevernow (June 22nd, 2014), Snowstormbanana (June 22nd, 2014), wm1122 (June 22nd, 2014), TheWolfe (June 22nd, 2014)
Old June 22nd, 2014, 14:24   #5
wm1122
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,942 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher860 View Post
Yeah, can only talk for me, but that's what would happen in my case. My gf is strong enough to hold me on her back for quite a while and I looooove when she does it leaning against the bed. She can bounce me there for at least 10 minutes even doing small squats while I finger her. I sometimes release on her back too. As terrific as it is, it has to remain exceptional to keep the magic alive and I think it's because the anticipation build-up is part of the fun. If it happened daily, it would just be routine. But right now it's only from time to time and when it happens I'm all yayyyyy! Especially when she's the one to offer without me even asking: "how would you like to ride on my back a little?"
Thats awesome. Was it dumb luck she started this, or does she know about your interest in LandC, and that interest led to her holding you on her back. Either way, you are one one lucky dude!!!!!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 15:04   #6
preacher860
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
472 Total

Oh she knows about my interest, I don't think she would ever have thought of doing that otherwise. It took a while before she agreed to allow me on her back, she feared she would collapse right away (like most girl fear). Once she tried, she realized it was hard but doable and let's say she "felt" how much I liked it She's not "into it" but she knows I am so she indulges.

Sometimes when her back is sore from sitting for too long at work she gets before me and hoists me on her back by bending forward. She says the weight on her lower back actually does some good. She only supports me for 30 seconds or so this way but she feels strong and solid, she doesn't struggle. I like that too!
Who Said Thanks:
forevernow (June 22nd, 2014)
Old June 22nd, 2014, 19:04   #7
fahad_123

0 For This Post
0 Total
Wink lift and carry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm1122 View Post
Thats awesome. Was it dumb luck she started this, or does she know about your interest in LandC, and that interest led to her holding you on her back. Either way, you are one one lucky dude!!!!!
Old October 16th, 2014, 20:02   #8
robred

0 For This Post
0 Total

Only by my girlfriend
Old December 5th, 2014, 20:38   #9
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default Yep....

I'm sure I've posted about this before, but I had a similar situation with my ex.

(Current g/f offers the occasional piggyback ride too - but it's more of a random thing, maybe once every week or two when she's in that kind of mood.)

My ex had ridiculously strong legs and a strong back, and had NO trouble carrying me around any time she liked. (Actually, she outweighed me by 10lbs. or so, even though I was a few inches taller.) For a long time, she'd offer to carry me back upstairs any time we were in the basement doing chores (laundry or what-not). If we had a box to bring back up, she'd let me get on her back first, squat down by it, and have me grab onto it. Then she'd just straighten her legs again and I'd hold onto the box in front of her while she held me up on her back with her arms around my thighs.

(To be fair, she had a decent sized butt so I could sit at least some my weight on top of it while piggybacking her. But most of the time she wanted me to sit up higher than that and would just push me up higher using her hands. Then I was sitting full-weight in her arms, plus the weight of the box if I was carrying one!)

Her favorite thing, though, was standing next to the side of a couch or a chair and bending over, so she could hold onto it. Then she'd invite people to sit on her back and would bounce them up and down using her legs. She did that at a Halloween party one time (daring a big guy we knew to hop on, first - followed by a bunch of other people who took a turn after they saw how easily she bounced him up and down, eventually bucking him right off of her). She started doing it with couples, both on her back at the same time, and made that look just as easy.

Honestly, I watched her do standing calf-raises before in a gym with a full stack of weights that were about 910lbs. And she could do the seated leg press on a Universal machine in our friend's apartment clubhouse with the full stack of weights on it too. (I think it went up to 1020lbs. with the key in the bottom of the stack, but it may have been 980 or something. Can't remember anymore, but she actually let our friend Cindy stand on top of the whole stack and pressed her up with it for 2 reps, on a dare. Cindy wasn't a real big girl but still probably weighed 120 or so.)
Old December 5th, 2014, 21:18   #10
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default Oh....

After writing that last message, I realized I didn't even address part of the original question!

After a while, the daily piggyback rides came to an end. It does get less interesting after a while, once you know how easily your woman can do them with you. But in our case, she was actually the one who got bored of it more than me.

Her legs were strong enough that 180-some odd lbs. of me wasn't enough to give them much of a workout, and she was more interested in a workout or challenge.

That's when I think things kind of changed focus for me... where I enjoyed it more when she was lifting other, heavier people, or things. We used to have a California king-sized waterbed in our room, sitting on the hardwood floor. On several occasions, she decided to dust under it by sitting down between the wall and one side of the bed and pushing on it with her feet until her legs were fully extended, scooting the bed over towards the other side of the room. Watching her leg muscles ripple when she did that in a pair of cut-off jean shorts? Now THAT was a huge turn-on for me. (Not even sure how much strength you had to push with to do that, but it took a lot of effort even for her, and the wall would actually pop and groan behind her butt while she did it!)