Old May 23rd, 2009, 18:09   #61
tragmich
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
9,054 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post
The MAIN reason I don't try to have the girls I shoot attempt to L&C bigger and bigger guys is SAFETY. This is NOT what they normally do to make a living so pushing the envelope of what the are physically able to lift & carry can only increase the chances that a girl will hurt herself or possibly drops and hurts the guy. This would be very bad for me.
Safety should always be first. Even experienced lifters have been hurt trying to lift too big partners. There?s a big difference in lifting a 130-140 lbs male and a 200 lbs male.
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:51   #62
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Quote:
I want to address why I don't try to get bigger and bigger guys getting carried. This is something that I get emails about and some of those border on sarcastic or snarky in tone.
The MAIN reason I don't try to have the girls I shoot attempt to L&C bigger and bigger guys is SAFETY. This is NOT what they normally do to make a living so pushing the envelope of what the are physically able to lift & carry can only increase the chances that a girl will hurt herself or possibly drops and hurts the guy. This would be very bad for me.
Mistress Taylor, I appreciate your concern about safety of your models...IMHO its a question of finding balance...some girls are strong enough to do it...Daisy have lifted some big men for her work for chloecreations...she is definitely strong enough to carry a bigger guy..on the other hand I am sure that there will be some models who cannot lift a bigger male..It will be great to see a lifting/carrying video with a bigger male model from your production house because you do capture the fetish rather brilliantly and atleast for me, its always better to see a smaller girl lifting a bigger guy but if this is something you are not comfortable with then that is perfectly understandable
Old June 4th, 2009, 15:50   #63
rickm77ind
STANDARD

0 For This Post
8 Total
Default Question for Ms Taylor

Just wanted to know whether the girls also enjoy the lifting and lapsitting men and also giving HJ to weaker men
Old June 10th, 2009, 21:20   #64
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Sorry I have been meaning to respond to the "female/fetish" thead when I have time but its such an involved answer I haven't found enough yet. I will though.

I am trying to think of the person's name that requested the clip Smokin` Lift & Carry Amazon Bitches.
Lazarus maybe? Its been awhile and I don't have time to search Lifted's forum to find out but I wanted to say that I was contacted by the producers of "DJ & The Fro" which is a new show that is going to debut on MTV sometime in the near future and that clip will be featured in one of the episodes.

I'll let everyone know if I find out when it will air.

Is anyone around that remembers me making this for someone? Could that person still be at Lifted old board? Not a big deal.

I got this today...

Hello!

I'm writing to you because your clip was chosen to be in an episode of the show DJ & the Fro!
Thank you so much for all of your help and cooperation.

We aired a sneak peek of an episode after the MTV Movie Awards but the series actually premiers on June 15th at 5p EST on MTV.

Thanks again and we hope you tune in!

Liz
---------------
Liz Beebe
Clip Clearance Associate Producer
DJ & the Fro
Old June 11th, 2009, 16:44   #65
filmguy
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

It's getting harder and harder to be anonymous on the internet nowadays... I freelance occasionally for the company that does DJ and The Fro. Guess I have to pretend I have no idea about anything when this clip is used.
Old June 17th, 2009, 23:08   #66
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,453 Total

Quote:
Sorry I have been meaning to respond to the "female/fetish" thead when I have time but its such an involved answer I haven't found enough yet. I will though.

I am trying to think of the person's name that requested the clip Smokin` Lift & Carry Amazon Bitches.
Lazarus maybe? Its been awhile and I don't have time to search Lifted's forum to find out but I wanted to say that I was contacted by the producers of "DJ & The Fro" which is a new show that is going to debut on MTV sometime in the near future and that clip will be featured in one of the episodes.

I'll let everyone know if I find out when it will air.

Sorry for the late response, the member who requested this first was lazurus, but I do not think he is a member of this forum. I remember he was very specific in what he wanted, a small black cigar and shoulder riding. This is one of my favourite clips of all times, I am glad this was the clip that was chosen. I would like to see a sequal to it, maybe bigger cigar next tim though
Old June 18th, 2009, 17:58   #67
trashcanman
Banned

0 For This Post
141 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Sorry for the late response, the member who requested this first was lazurus, but I do not think he is a member of this forum. I remember he was very specific in what he wanted, a small black cigar and shoulder riding. This is one of my favourite clips of all times, I am glad this was the clip that was chosen. I would like to see a sequal to it, maybe bigger cigar next tim though

Paging doctor Freud!!
Old June 18th, 2009, 23:58   #68
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

You guys will love my new tiny (5-2) girl who is stronger than most men and you would NEVER know it. I had just shot her in a video for another store and was really tired. I was going to shoot her in a quick regular handjob when she let me know "lifting the guy was no problem" WELLLLLLLLL IT WAS NOT AT ALL. She threw him around her shoulders and gave him a hand job, threw him on her shoulders in the front and deep throat ed him, she cradle carried him, piggyback all with great ease. I was in shock. I have shot bigger girls that had to take breaks struggled to lift etc.....
This girl is amazing. So amazing I shot her the next week and plan to shoot her when she is back in town next week so let me know if you have any suggestions!
Old June 19th, 2009, 01:52   #69
xi
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
276 Total

Very impressive pictures!!

Can you tell us their height & weight?
Old June 19th, 2009, 05:53   #70
agentdowell
STANDARD