Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old March 19th, 2012, 17:44   #141
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
677 Total

Thanks guys for the nice words.
We will try to film with Roberta at the end of this month or later next month, and i will try to lift her overhead.
I was trying last time to lift her but she was gaining some weight and it was not possible
Kisses
Caty
Who Said Thanks:
paco (March 21st, 2012)
Old March 19th, 2012, 18:49   #142
bigliftskinny
VIPOS

0 For This Post
5,180 Total

caty, look for little skinny girls to play with, please.. You, the super strong girl lifting a smaller skinny girl easily..and doing what you do to andre.. It would be awesome! Thanks.
Old March 20th, 2012, 14:41   #143
minimaxde
VIP

1 For This Post
127 Total
Default lift petite girl

Yes, I agree bigliftsskinny, I would be great to lift overhead a petite lightweight-girl. Please try it!

Minimax
Who Said Thanks:
bigliftskinny (March 20th, 2012)
Old March 23rd, 2012, 15:19   #144
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

hi to all, we had a new nice video in our studio.

lift 92 after dinner
Andre invited me to a midnight dinner. When we are coming home I do not feel tire to sleep. I am full of love and energy. I kiss him with passion and I feel his nice and slim body in my hands. I lift him up from the couch to feel his weight during to kiss him and he feels so light for me. We both enjoy my power and I show my leg strength. I like it when he is impressed about my physical power and this turns me on. At the end of the video I am ready to go to bed for a great love night with him.
p.s. Our night was fantastic and he enjoyed my muscles with passion and love.

feel kissed

Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (April 12th, 2012)
Old March 30th, 2012, 22:57   #145
fenasih
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total
Default wow

I am your fan,I bought clips from your store.How can you do standing 69 so easily?What sports do you do?I am a strong man,I want to do standing blowjop to my girlfriend,but I am not brave as you are.Amazing.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:26   #146
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenasih View Post
I am your fan,I bought clips from your store.How can you do standing 69 so easily?What sports do you do?I am a strong man,I want to do standing blowjop to my girlfriend,but I am not brave as you are.Amazing.

Hi fenasih,

thanks for comment and request. To my luck I have natural born strong muscles. I do not really any strength training but some gynmastics. The only strength training I do is to lift and carry my sweetie and when I lift him the first time, I was amazed how easy I can do that. Now I can carry him nonstop around 1 hour. Try the 69 again and you will be more comfortable with it. If you are taller and heavier than your gf it must be work fine for you to carry her much longer and easier. The other hand is, she must move also right on you to get the balance. Sometimes the liftee position is also hard as the lifter position.

search the eggs
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (April 7th, 2012)
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:32   #147
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

lift 93 forced quickie
Caty come to me and she needs some help with her necklace. She has a date with some friends. While helping her to fix it I see how sexy she looks. I can feel the muscles under her soft skin and her broard shoulders turning me really on. I kiss her neck but she stops, because she has to go. I don?t want that and I open the necklace to put it away. She don?t know what happens and I go quickly onto her shoulders. Caty protests and I press my thighs together until it hurts her. I tell her I want be sitting on her shoulders, just a bit. Caty agrees and she try to stand up with me on shoulders. This fails from the couch and so she go down. She wants to lift me up from a very deep squat and to my surprise she can do that with her highheels. This is so amazing and give me a turn on again. Caty want to drop me after this but I want more. I open my zip and then I force her to suck me. Caty protests again and wants me to drop but I don`t allow that. After some minutes she drop me and she need to go. I don?t let her going and now Caty agreed for more sex. She strip me off and then she lift me in a perfect move into a 69. Now the roles are changing, because caty forces me to lick her pussy and she use me as a toy to get her pleasure. Afer she has her fun she give me a blowjob sitting on her lap until she has to go.

Happy Eastern to you

Who Said Thanks:
Old April 8th, 2012, 20:24   #148
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Hi guys, Andre and me having a real strength test.

lift 94 gymboy
Since 4 weeks my sweety is going into the gym to add some strength. Today he challenged me for a lift contest. We do a real strength test female vs male. We do sets of shoulderriding squats and count the reps. After the contest I switch on some music to go on to dance with him on my shoulders. Later he challenges me for a arm strength test. Have a look if his gym training give him an advantage.

Who Said Thanks:
Old April 20th, 2012, 19:40   #149
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Hi to all. We have 2 new videos in our studio. Hope you like these.

lift 95 comparing
This is an edited version of a requested longer video. We do weighing on a scale, measuring biceps and calves and doing armwrestlings. Me doing squats, push ups, posing and lift and carry. At the end my darling is really impressed about me.

lift 96 funny competition
Andre wants to make a video with Roberta and me. He like to see who can better lift and carry each other. At first we are checking our weights on a scale, solo and while carrying him. After that we change his idea and we decide to use him as our human barbell. We cradle him to throw and catch him, doing squats and making calfraises with him. Then we keep him sitting on our shoulders for more. We all have a lot of fun.

Have fun, kisses
Roberta,Andre and me
Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (May 22nd, 2012)
Old April 22nd, 2012, 17:55   #150
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

We have a new and real hot video with Roberta, enjoy.

lift 97 lapdance to lift
I am drinking my coffee while the girls are working in the kitchen but suddenly Roberta come to me. She kiss me and take my cup away and a chair in the middle of the room. Then she starts to do a lapdance for me. She move her sexy body real hot and I can?t resist her. After a while she lift me up which give us more excitment.

kisses