uplifting42
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
8 For This Post
116 Total
Smile Lifting4U.com - New for 2017

It's here...!

http://www.lifting4u.com

I've been sitting on this content for quite some time, not really knowing if it was good enough, and trying to find the right content provider.

I'm still not sure how well you guys will rate the content, but I'm here, giving it a go. Please be kind, gentle and constructive with your comments.

There are 4 more shoots in the archives which I hope to release over the coming weeks.

Should it prove successful, I hope to invest and produce more.
Who Said Thanks:
mr.Lift (June 24th, 2017), eva40138 (February 6th, 2017), minimaxde (February 5th, 2017), Akshayb (February 4th, 2017), 5supermb (February 3rd, 2017), saschas (February 3rd, 2017), joergjoergs (February 3rd, 2017), TheWolfe (February 3rd, 2017)
Old February 3rd, 2017, 22:34   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting42 View Post
It's here...!

http://www.lifting4u.com

I've been sitting on this content for quite some time, not really knowing if it was good enough, and trying to find the right content provider.

I'm still not sure how well you guys will rate the content, but I'm here, giving it a go. Please be kind, gentle and constructive with your comments.

There are 4 more shoots in the archives which I hope to release over the coming weeks.

Should it prove successful, I hope to invest and produce more.
It's looking good so far! I didn't buy anything yet but I watched the samples and I will buy as soon as I can buy a Visa gift card (the easiest way to hide payment and keep anonymous). Keep up the good work!

One little disappointment was seeing the fun and creatively shot photos on the front page of the site that look unlike typical L&C material, then the video samples didn't look so different. The actual clips look like the typical, somewhat dry style of L&C clips that have flooded the market for the last 10-15 years but from what I saw, the quality of your product so far does meet or in some cases exceed that of the competition.

Looking at your samples I'm not clear about whether they're all different clips or if the highest-priced clip contains all the other clips put together. Also the piggyback sample clip would not play for me but the other three played fine.

I look forward to seeing more clips posted and making some purchases!
Old February 4th, 2017, 23:08   #3
uplifting42
VIP

1 For This Post
116 Total

Fair comments, and thank you for making them constructive.

You are quite correct in what you are saying - I come from a photography background so getting nice vibrant images is fairly easy - getting the same results from video is going to be a learning curve.

Assuming these first 5 video sets (4 more sets to come) produce some revenue, I am planning to reinvest that into making some more videos.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (February 7th, 2017)
Old February 7th, 2017, 04:51   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting42 View Post
Fair comments, and thank you for making them constructive.

You are quite correct in what you are saying - I come from a photography background so getting nice vibrant images is fairly easy - getting the same results from video is going to be a learning curve.

Assuming these first 5 video sets (4 more sets to come) produce some revenue, I am planning to reinvest that into making some more videos.
I also come from a photography background and it's a dream of mine to produce my own L&C videos. I just can't reconcile that with my lifestyle. I look forward to seeing where you take it, hopefully in a nice creative direction. I'm a fan of F/F cradles so I'm not wishing for creative lifting positions; just more creative ways to showcase them.

How about my question about the clips? Does their content overlap or are they all unique, separate footage?

I'll be watching right here for your new releases.
Who Said Thanks:
uplifting42 (February 7th, 2017)
Old February 7th, 2017, 17:57   #5
uplifting42
VIP

2 For This Post
116 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
I also come from a photography background and it's a dream of mine to produce my own L&C videos. I just can't reconcile that with my lifestyle. I look forward to seeing where you take it, hopefully in a nice creative direction. I'm a fan of F/F cradles so I'm not wishing for creative lifting positions; just more creative ways to showcase them.

How about my question about the clips? Does their content overlap or are they all unique, separate footage?

I'll be watching right here for your new releases.
I've filmed 5 sets, all at different times and with different girls.

The first set is what you've seen so far, and it's just edited to produce 4 different clips.

I want to keep the mainstream photography business and this quite separate of course. The next set coming in a week or two.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (February 12th, 2017), barikuta (February 10th, 2017)