Old November 15th, 2011, 09:03   #91
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
here is the link to the video. I reduced it to a viewable size (105 mb) because the original has 400 mb. The video is nearly 18 minutes. We had fun and I hope you have also fun while watching.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pg9ji9
This video was watched by 212 peoples which gave only 13 thanks. This is a bit frustating. Someone used the video to upload it again to megaupload to get some advantages on other places.
That?s the reason why the link above is now deleted from me.

Regards, Caty
Old November 15th, 2011, 19:05   #92
thom803
VIP

0 For This Post
126 Total

Caty, love your videos. I think a great idea would have Roberta lift you and dominate you a little bit. She is taller, so it would be a bigger lifting smaller video. Thanks!
Old November 15th, 2011, 23:55   #93
koeman11
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me
Old November 16th, 2011, 04:22   #94
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
New video
lift 58 girls in trouble
The girls are chilling and Roberta?s mobil rings. During the call Caty get?s the suspicion that Roberta is phoning with Andre. Caty is disappointed and angry about that and the girls gets in trouble which is going into a fight between them. Caty dominates Roberta with leg siccors and her power. Roberta wants to go but Caty do not let her going. She lift and carry Roberta in helpless positions. The scene changes slowly and the girls gets excited about what happens. Caty enjoy her dominance and during the lifts and carries they get more and more sensual. At the end they are closed friends again.
Enjoy
Kisses
Caty
Very nice vid! Please more FF vids and more OTS and cradles!
Cheers
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:40   #95
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by koeman11 View Post
Hey caty

I have a problem buying videos from clips4sale.com Cause Clipcash Keep Saying ''System Flagged'' And My Visa card dont work for Clips4sale..Anyway I want to buy ''lift 58 girls in trouble'' By any other method I hope you help me
Please write an e-mail to me at this adress: superlifting@yahoo.com and we will try to solve this problem
Kisses
Caty
Old November 17th, 2011, 18:35   #96
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

lift 59 hot 3some
Caty and Roberta having an idea, they want to dress me like a girl. While Caty is carrying me against my will Roberta dress me with a skirt. I am protesting against this but the girls overpowering me and enjoying me seeing like a girl. After that Caty lift me from behind and I feel the hot and senual energy of the girls. All this is going very hot and we have a real hot and sensual 3-some. We lift and carry each other and Caty do some double lifts while kissing and playing on each of us. Be sure guys, this is a hot feeling to be sensual with 2 real excited strong and sexy girls .

For sure it's a video you don't have to miss it
Who Said Thanks:
nishadh (November 21st, 2011)
Old November 19th, 2011, 16:38   #97
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty
Old November 19th, 2011, 23:49   #98
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
New video for the f-f fans

Lift 60 kiss and dance

What it needs to have some fun? It needs 2 sexy and strong girls who like to lift and carry each other, some music to dance and all this with a great portion of sensuality.

Enjoy the sweet girls, Caty
Great video, just please include FF OTS as well!
Cheers!
Old November 24th, 2011, 18:13   #99
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

I have 2 new videos uploaded to my studio. One is a for the f-f fans and one for the f-m fans with lifting, ballbusting and siccoring.

lift 61 hot and strong
We are strong girls and lift and carry each other makes a lot of fun. This is also a sexy dancing and kissing clip but we are hot and it is more powerfull and we enjoy all the different positions we have.

lift 62 legs to punish
I am a bit upset about Andre because he cheat me before. After some minutes he come to me like it happens nothing. This makes me more angry and I think it is time for a lesson about female power. I hoist him up into a fireman?s carry to throw him onto the bed. I order him to go back to lean on the wall and I play the lovely girl for him. But my really mind is to lift him up on 1 foot and punish him with kicking his balls. Yes, this hurts him. After I let him down he wants to go but I do not leave him. I use my strong legs to siccors him until he is loosing his power. After that I lift him again in a fireman?s carry to do some squats with him which end with a throw on bed. He is real finished but I take a string to bondage him. Now he is real helpless while siting again on my foot and I can do with him what I want. Later I take off the bondage but the lesson is not finished and I lift and siccor him again until he is real weak. Now the time is right to have good sex with him.
Old November 25th, 2011, 22:25   #100
liftluvr
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I will start by saying that I love your videos! You are very strong and beautiful. I wish so much for my girl to have the same interest as you.

Have you tried some of your lifts with a much heavier male? (Like 100kg?) I would love to see your strength displayed with such a heavy weight.