RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetall View Post
Hi Rachel,
I just bought this clip and I absolutely love it! Kaycee is so strong and convincing in this role. It is quite clear that Kaycee is a really strong athlete and could dominate most guys with her strength. That's what makes it so exciting, there are so many clips with girls lifting that really don't have that core strength and struggle to convincingly lift the guys. Not so with Kaycee. I would love to see clips of her lifting a much smaller guy and completely dominate him with her strength. Any plans?
I'm quite new to this board and that clip sums up everything that turns me on about this fetish.
Thanks and keep up this outstanding work. x
Hi Lovetall!

I am so happy you liked this video. I was able to find a smaller guy for Kaycee to lift so you can see her really toss him around

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (October 27th, 2012), Slevin (October 27th, 2012), CageDemon (October 23rd, 2012), ateam81353 (October 22nd, 2012)
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:20   #752
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Lovetall!

I am so happy you liked this video. I was able to find a smaller guy for Kaycee to lift so you can see her really toss him around

That should look ridiculous...in a good way.
Old October 27th, 2012, 16:58   #753
Slevin
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
540 Total

Quote:
Hi Lovetall!

when is this gonna be released? make it very long with overheads, etc, and I will buy it immediately.
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (October 31st, 2012)
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:04   #754
RachelFights
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel's Leg Press and Lift & Carry Domination

Rachel is in the mood to show off her amazing female strength and luckily she has the 220 pound Rick to use as a prop!

Rachel starts off with some leg presses on her back and then switches to putting Rick up against the wall with both double and single leg lifts. She continues her leg work out by putting Rick on her back for some piggyback squats and calf raises. Rachel also performs fireman's carries, over the shoulder, bearhugs, cradles, back to back lifts and front straddles.

Once Rachel is satisfied, she lifts Rick up in a bearhug and carries him away. Enjoy!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
lifted (November 9th, 2012), Dombazz (November 9th, 2012), Snowstormbanana (November 7th, 2012)
Old November 21st, 2012, 02:15   #755
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Can You Be My Horsey???

Anna has a problem. She is going horseback riding for the first time tomorrow, but has never rode a horse before and is extremely nervous. It's a good thing for her that Rachel is around to give her a real lesson in ponyplay!

Rachel gets down on all fours and has Anna sit on her back as she prances around the room. When Anna slaps her ass, Rachel crawls real fast and even has Anna use her hair as reigns to make her slow down and speed up. Rachel goes from all fours to piggyback with Anna still on her back and bounces her up and down to simulate a galloping pony. She also has Anna sit on her shoulders so she can see how high she will be.

Rachel does some great transitions from lift to lift with Anna still on her back as Anna fights to stay on her pony. Once Anna is completely exhausted from riding her personal pony, Rachel picks her up in a cradle carry and rocks her to sleep and then walks out of the room.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (November 21st, 2012)
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:38   #756
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Anna has a problem. She is going horseback riding for the first time tomorrow, but has never rode a horse before and is extremely nervous. It's a good thing for her that Rachel is around to give her a real lesson in ponyplay!

Rachel gets down on all fours and has Anna sit on her back as she prances around the room. When Anna slaps her ass, Rachel crawls real fast and even has Anna use her hair as reigns to make her slow down and speed up. Rachel goes from all fours to piggyback with Anna still on her back and bounces her up and down to simulate a galloping pony. She also has Anna sit on her shoulders so she can see how high she will be.

Rachel does some great transitions from lift to lift with Anna still on her back as Anna fights to stay on her pony. Once Anna is completely exhausted from riding her personal pony, Rachel picks her up in a cradle carry and rocks her to sleep and then walks out of the room.

Rachel, you're such a good friend to help her prepare for horseback riding. I just wish I knew you when I went horseback riding for the first time. If I had been able to practice with you first, maybe I wouldn't have fallen off! (Wish I was making that up!)
Old December 5th, 2012, 00:59   #757
RachelFights
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
204 Total
Default Kaycee Lifts a Little Guy

Kaycee is used to lifting guys over 200 pounds so she wanted to see what she could do with the 140 pound Billy. The end result was absolute domination.

Kaycee manhandles the much smaller Billy. She easily picks him up in a cradle and throws him in the air and catches him. She lifts him in a side straddle and then transitions him to a fireman's carry. She does deep squats with him and then jumps in the air with him on her back! Billy doesn't know what lift is coming next as Kaycee just grabs him and lifts him any and every way she desires. She also performs shoulder sits and fireman carries while walking up the stairs, one shoulder sits, lap sitting, behind the back lifts, over the shoulder, piggybacks, backbreakers and many more.

Kaycee ends her fun with a nice overhead lift of Billy with full arm extension. If you like seeing a naturally strong amazon lift and carry a much smaller guy then you will absolutely love this video!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (February 2nd, 2013), Slevin (December 7th, 2012), dp (December 5th, 2012)
Old December 5th, 2012, 20:04   #758
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

1 For This Post
5,384 Total

Glad you were finally able to make this one, Rachel! Waiting for c4s' slow download as we speak.
Who Said Thanks:
Slevin (December 7th, 2012)
Old December 6th, 2012, 00:34   #759
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
Rachel, you're such a good friend to help her prepare for horseback riding. I just wish I knew you when I went horseback riding for the first time. If I had been able to practice with you first, maybe I wouldn't have fallen off! (Wish I was making that up!)

Lol! I make a really good horsey but I do prefer being a bucking bronco!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 6th, 2012, 00:35   #760
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp View Post
Glad you were finally able to make this one, Rachel! Waiting for c4s' slow download as we speak.
Thanks DP, I hope you liked it!

www.clips4sale.com/39486