The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 9th, 2010, 22:02   #131
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:02   #132
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
you can makeup for it by getting a heavier person. ex - if you can do 45min with 150lb then try 200lb and it will surely be way shorter. then you can still sell the clip for general lift and carry audience while still satisfying the "longest you can hold" crowd.
Hi Winniethebeer,
I tend to max out on my lifting ability at about 245lbs because that is about as heavy as my frame can handle, and I am still able to hold an individual that size in several lifts for up to 10 or 15 minutes.

As far as the "general lift and carry" vs. "the duration single carry" audience, i try my very best to cater as best as possible to everyone. And quite frankly, it would be a heck of a lot easier to make all of my videos with a 120 lbs volunteer, but what fun would that be? I can't see the majority of the general lift and carry public relating to that... Just my 2 cents!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (March 23rd, 2018)
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:03   #133
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Rachel, I will start a poll in the discussion thread, that is the best way to gauge interest I think.
Perfect! Thank you so much!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:05   #134
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Rachel, I'd love to see the sort of front lift Ganju is asking for too. Not a front straddle but the sort of lift that is in his avatar right now. It's an easyish one!

Hope to see my suggestion soon (ie. much heavier girl tosses you around!). At your 135, it shouldn't be too difficult to find someone heavier!
Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:08   #135
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Nice, how much did she weigh? I will certainly be looking forward to this video. Also I have a very difficult challenge for you in the future
...lift this girl onto your shoulders from the ground without bending down or her jumping.
Hi Dendrin,
She was 5' and only weighed 100lbs and the videos turned out awesome! As far as your challenge goes, WOW! I spent close to 8 years of my life as a cheerleader, and I am not sure if I have ever seen that manuever accomplished successfully, but I will definitely keep my eyes out for a volunteer who is super tiny with some sort of cheer/dance/gymnastics background!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 9th, 2010, 22:11   #136
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
Yes I would like to see front lifts like the one in my Avatar. You can hold liftee for 45 minutes at stretch. I just cant believe it. Thats unbelievable. But anything is possible when you start lifting people. Maybe then I will try long duration clips with u in custom shoot sometime.
Hello Ganju,
I actually had a chance to work with a phenomal femalevolunteer that I was easily able to lift like that, and hopefully with have an opportunity to incorporate it even more as I build my repetoire of lifts.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 9th, 2010, 23:00   #137
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Great news Ashok!!!! I just had the opportunity to shoot with an amazing female who is considerably larger than myself, and will be shooting with another larger female in the near future.
That IS great news! Looking forward to you putting up that video.

When you do the shoot with the next larger lady, I hope you get to incorporate my domination suggestion! ie. not domination as in the regular S/M sense of the word but simply the large lady tossing you around a whole lot in a combative context while you're able to not do much about it

lol, i feel like we're being so demanding! But I've really enjoyed the couple FF videos you've put out so far so I'm hoping these next couple are going to be even more awesome.
Old August 10th, 2010, 00:48   #138
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Hello Strut!
Thank you for pointing this out! I have been known to do extensive piggy back rides and front straddles at home just for fun with someone who weighs 215lbs, and I spent more than 30 mintes of an hour long session last week with someone who weighed 205 lbs on my shoulders! So duration is not an issue.

But, when I shoot videos I try and provide variety in an 8 - 10 minute video clip as opposed to one single 30 minute piggy back ride/straddle/shoulder sit.

What are your thoughts? Would you rather see one lift that lasted the entire video or a combination of lifts? You guys tell me!
I know you can carry twice your body weight and as I've said before you are probably the best pound for pound pure lifter around if there is such a thing. Your leg strength/balance is ridiculous.

I know Dendrin is creating a poll but I'm going to jump the gun and say I'd like to see you perform a long duration cradle with the 215 pounder. Since piggyback, straddles and shoulders are very easy for yourself you should try the two on one lifts like the ones done on amazing lift and carry on clips 4 sale. Two girls or two guys weighting 120 to 150 ea on each hip, both shoulders, etc. High calve raises with that weight is good too. There's other ideas as well. You're very capable of many ideas floating around.

Also have a lighter guy or gal that you can "rough lift" and toss around such as toss them in the air in your arms if possible, throwing from arms to shoulders to side, etc. You could try this on a trampoline for added safety and confidence to go extra rough like pro wrestling, IE quickly flipping him onto your shoulders and dropping him, etc. Something like an "angry Cheerleader" segment without you being so nice and smiley (is good too) this time around.

Sorry Dendrin I'll continue this on the discussion section.

Last edited by strut170222; August 10th, 2010 at 03:29.
Old August 10th, 2010, 00:55   #139
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,682 Total

my idea was to cater to the "longest time carry" crowd while still being possible to sell the same clip for general l&c fans at clips4sale. the good thing about clips4sale is that each clip being sold separately instead of a monthly membership allows for a range of different ideas and experimentations. you said you can go up to 245lb person for a lift. a clip of one type of carry at longest time would most likely be under 10mins with someone that big. so it will still sell (not very boring) to general lift and carry crowd.

there are tons of variations (f/f or f/m) (specific lift specialized clip) (bigger liftee or smaller liftee) and so on. i think you can cover all of them on clips4sale and still make money
Old August 10th, 2010, 04:50   #140
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
LiftinHeels,
I just wanted to put a smile on your face and let you know that Nurse Naughty will be making her lift and carry debut on Thursday!

roll on thursday, thank u rachel i am looking forward to it...