Old September 1st, 2010, 15:04   #211
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
Thats great. If possible try some long duration front lifts of say around 2 minutes or so at a stretch.
Hi Ganju,
We can definitely try, but I'm not sure if the lifter will be up for it yet. This is actually the first time she will be working with me and has never done any lift and carry before, so that may be a tough way to break her in...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 1st, 2010, 17:13   #212
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Rachel has been looking for a petite girl to help her with a lift and carry workout and she found the perfect volunteer in the 5 foot tall, 100 lbs super cute Michelle!

Rachel begins with a lower body workout which shows off her unbelievable leg strength! Rachel performs long endurance lifts while doing squats, lunges and super high calf raises with Michelle sitting on one shoulder, both shoulders, in piggyback and front straddle positions and in various torture racks!! She also performs multiple leg presses in various positions.

As always, Rachel performs her lifts with ease and a huge smile on her face in this non-stop lift and carry bonanza! Stay tuned for her Upper Body Workout with Michelle COMING SOON!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Hey Guys,
I want to let you all know that I have decided to start September off with a bang and some absolutely incredible L&C videos. This is just the first of 3 that I will be releasing over the next few days, so hopefully everyone will enjoy them!!!
Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.
Old September 1st, 2010, 21:37   #213
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:57   #214
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
250 Total

Hi Rachel, here are the 'between th legs' lifts that I was hoping for

By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvzann View Post
Hi Rachel. Thanks again for the videos and all your hard work I've put a couple of pics below of lifts I'd love to see you do if you were comfortable doing them, you rarely get to see lifts like these with an arm between the legs. I'd especially love to see you lift a much smaller lady like this.

Ps, I can see that you get loads of requests for different lifts which must be a little overwhelming so I'll understand if you can't fit these in!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:56   #215
firestar
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

Quote:

By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks

I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:59   #216
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default Babysitter clip and the new f/f-clip

Hi Rachel,

your new clip is very nice, I am waiting for the next parts and for the incredible lifts with that petite girl, may be front, under arms, by waist and try to overhead. I also like the babysitter-theme with powerful lifts high in the air. You are the best, Rachel!!

Minimax
Old September 2nd, 2010, 12:01   #217
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Rachel, did you try to do a full overhead lift with her or is that in the next video? I know you aren't a bodybuilder but I think that would be a reachable goal for you for lifting a 100 lb girl.
Hi Dendrin,
LOL! I can't spoil the surprise. What would everyone have to look forward to if I let the cat out of the bag... Hehehehe! Just Kidding... unfortunately I was on a very limited time schedule with this girl, so getting a full "gorilla style" overhead press was difficult since her balance was off and I didn't have much time to practice with her.

I wil be shooting with her again in the future and I am committed to getting this on video. However, when I do, it will be an un-edited textbook style version from start to finish! But I did do some other great versions of overhead lifts in the second part of the video, including full bench pressing... So it is definitely worth checking out...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 2nd, 2010, 12:03   #218
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Although I am primarily into F/M I have been ordering your F/F vids as well. This one looks pretty hot and your legs look great here. Looks like your're lifting the air (then again it also appears that way with heavier weight).

These "workout segments" are a good direction IMO.

Thanks so much Strut for the vote of confidence, it means alot!

These workout segment and strength demonstration style videos are going to be a big part of my store. Let me know what you think of this one!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 2nd, 2010, 12:06   #219
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:

Hi jvzann! Oh yes, I remember these. Michelle would have been perfect for these but I shot with her before I saw the pics. I am definately going to add these and perhaps even with a male too. However, I want to make sure I have the right volunteer for these lifts so they come out really good. I dont want to include them just to say I did them, I want them to look awesome!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 2nd, 2010, 12:07   #220
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
I would live to see you do it with a guy if you are comfortable with that as well. But only if you are comfortable.
Hi firestar

I will see what I can do! I think that would look pretty cool with a male

www.clips4sale.com/39486