Dombazz
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
40 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Can't wait to hear what you all think after you get a chance to watch the video!
Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees

My wish...would be..... An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts"

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs
Old September 6th, 2010, 19:25   #242
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

Minimax Germany
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit

I know this is sort of an ambitious vid hope you like the idea.
Old September 6th, 2010, 21:16   #243
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I agree, if you do another clip a theme would be interesting like she is the secretary and you are a powerful executive dressed in a sexy business suit. She is underperforming at her job and gets mouthy with you. You throw her up against the wall and lift her under arms. For the common lifts that follow I think she should try to struggle to not be lifted and you do the best to keep holding her. So some lifts, like the piggyback, wouldnt really be good in such a video. While you two wrestle and struggle some clothes should be shed throughout the video. With a little fighting it would appeal to wrestling fans as well. Also, as she struggles to get down, she could be threatening you with lawsuits and her boyfriend will be paying you a visit

That sounds great to me too
Old September 6th, 2010, 21:35   #244
fredbloggs1969
STANDARD

0 For This Post
228 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvzann View Post
That sounds great to me too
Me too
Old September 6th, 2010, 21:55   #245
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Hi Rachel, here are the 'between th legs' lifts that I was hoping for

By the way the new vid of you lifting the petite girl looks great, I'll definitely be making a purchase, many thanks
Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 6th, 2010, 21:58   #246
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,
the second clip with petite Michelle is the best clip ever. It is fantastic. I love the powerful frontlifts by elbow and waist and the under the armpit lift. I think, you could lift the petite girl high over your head, if you lift her face to face under the armpit. You are a sexy slim girl with a fantastic power. Please create more clips with petite tiny girls, maybe sexy dressed like the lift of your secretary. I love you, Rachel :-) !!!!!!!!!!

Minimax Germany
Thanks so much Minimaxde!

I like to lift a variety of different size people in my vids but I have to say, I really have fun with the petite girls and you can expect many more in the future. Now...if I can only find a little guy!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 6th, 2010, 22:02   #247
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
Oh damn WOW!!!
Thats an VERY sexy ass show-off on Michelles ass! I LOVE jeans shorts like that. There is no sexier than that
Though, it could be even better if also you had such shorts, that would expose your lovely butt even more, so as together matching up with the liftees

My wish...would be..... An L&C video where alot of the focus is of the asses. =)
Like...you doin a f/f session, both wearing such kinda jeans shorts. Then you both take turns of lifting each other.
Doin "ass focused trainging/lifts"

*Like piggyback ride, ...tests back and belly.
*Shoulder sitting with push-ups, flexing legs and buns.
*Back-to-back lifts, locked elbows, both taking turns. Focus whole back and belly. Also stretching effect is so..
*Pony ride, the weakest lifter on all for

That would be just perfect!!!
You are absolutely great Rachel, I adore you!
//Hugs
Thanks Dombazz! You are not the only one who likes close-ups of the butts! I may look into doing a F/F video featuring many more close-ups than usual.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 6th, 2010, 22:13   #248
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post

Hi Dendrin! This is an excellent, well thought out idea. However, I had thought I had covered quite a few of this in my "Rachel lifts her Secretary" video?

The one aspect not covered so much in that video was having the girl lifted against her will. I am definitely open to this idea but the key is having a petite girl who is very submissive in nature so the video looks very natural. The other thing I have to consider is if I am wearing heels and restrictive clothing in a video, I have to be very careful and more importantly, if the liftee is not careful (especially if she is struggling) then she can hurt me. If I break an ankle, I cant shoot videos for 2 months!

You will be seeing more "dominant lifting" by me with both guys and girls in upcoming videos. Your idea is one of those that will be shot when I know I have the right volunteer at the right time!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 7th, 2010, 07:33   #249
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
248 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Jvzann! Mission accomplished...with both female and male liftees. It may be awhile before I release them but they came out really good!
Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!!
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:23   #250
firestar
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

Quote:
Fantastic, many thanks Rachel, I'm really looking forward to seeing them... You're the best!!
I agree with jvzann. I can't wait to see them!!