Old September 8th, 2010, 12:54   #251
gimmi695
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,511 Total
Default Nothing but stairs

Hi Rachel,

In the above clip do you get background music or is there any dialog between you and the lifters involved.

thanks
Old September 8th, 2010, 14:29   #252
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmi695 View Post
Hi Rachel,

In the above clip do you get background music or is there any dialog between you and the lifters involved.

thanks
Hello Gimmi695,
Th clip does not have music, and as far as dialogue goes, each portion is different. Some have consistent dialogue, and some have very little...

Hope this helps!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 8th, 2010, 22:52   #253
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
I have a good idea:

A scene where you kidnap an alpha male/jock who has sexually harassed the cheerleaders. You, cheerleader X have him tied up and bound around his legs, arms and mouth leaving him basically helpless. You become the dominant one and tease him with extended duration lifts, shoulder, cradle etc and scare him by dangling him and daring to drop him on the floor face first for being a dick. Might be tough but if you could pull off from a cradle to over the shoulder like the Polly vid that would be impressive. You do cheerleader moves while carrying him such as leg kick, toe touches, jumps, raising on calves (you're barefoot), squats etc. You are doing all of this while bragging how cheerleaders are athletes as well because they "lift people" (the shirts exist and wouldnt be bad idea if you had one of those shirts on you with a skirt).
This would probably work best in a bedroom where you can drop him on a bed as you switch lifts/lift from the bed. In the end he apologizes for his antics and you make him promise not to tell anybody what happend.
Hey Strut & Nateliftee!
I just wanted to let both of you (and anyone else who may be interested) know that I will be making your cheerleader fantasy a reality in less than 48 hours!!!

I will be releasing my special F/M cheerleader video on Friday morning...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 10th, 2010, 17:20   #254
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Cheerleader's Revenge (F/M)

Rachel is the captain of the Cheerleading Squad and she just found out that the Football players have been talking behind their back that chearleaders aren't "real athletes" and not strong like football players

Well, Rachel is furious when she hears this so she does what any good Chearleader would do; she kidnaps the 6 foot 4 inch 230 pound star Quarterback and teaches him a lesson he'll never forget!!!

She ties up his arms a legs and throws him over her shoulder and carries him to a secluded area. He struggles to get away but he is powerless to escape. Rachel takes pictures of him all tied up and threatens to post them online for the whole school to see if he doesn't do exactly what she says. He agrees and Rachel then shows her much larger male victim just how strong this chearleader really is!

Rachel lifts the Quarterback in fireman's carries with deep squats, over one shoulder, shoulder sits, back to backs, piggybacks with calf raises, front straddles and cradles all while threatening to drop him or throw him into the alligator infested water below! She performs chearleading moves while lifting the 230 pound male including a spectacular one leg toe touch while he is sitting on her shoulders!!

This is lift and carry role play at its finest as the Quarterback goes from cocky to submissive in a matter of minutes courtesy of Rachel and her unbelievable female strength and dominance!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Hope that you all enjoy your weekend!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 11th, 2010, 04:12   #255
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Great display of strength, def one of the GOATs of L&C vids. Looks like he got dead-weighted on you before you cradled him but still impressive that you jumped up with him in your arms. Could you have cradled him higher in your arms (like the 215 guy) with a little cooperation on his part?

This vid should also hit the Top 50 on c4sale IMO.
Old September 11th, 2010, 14:35   #256
saschas
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total
Default great videos

Hi rachel,

I'm big fan of your vids and I already have donwnload most of your vids. but it would be great if you could make a video with an petite girl and do some overhead lifts. it would be awesome
Old September 11th, 2010, 14:42   #257
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Great display of strength, def one of the GOATs of L&C vids. Looks like he got dead-weighted on you before you cradled him but still impressive that you jumped up with him in your arms. Could you have cradled him higher in your arms (like the 215 guy) with a little cooperation on his part?

This vid should also hit the Top 50 on c4sale IMO.
Thanks so much Strut!

I was really proud of this one because it was with my largest male yet and I felt I tossed him around pretty well and it was another video that was greatly influenced by you and the forum!

I could have definately cradled him a lot higher if he would have pushed off from the ground a little bit. When it comes to a cradle, there is a fine line from jumping too much and then going competely deadweight. I try to find that perfect spot in-between but sometimes it doesnt work out just right

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 11th, 2010, 14:47   #258
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschas View Post
Hi rachel,

I'm big fan of your vids and I already have donwnload most of your vids. but it would be great if you could make a video with an petite girl and do some overhead lifts. it would be awesome
Hi Sascha!!

First, I am wanted to thank you for buying my videos and taking the time to tell me how much you enjoy them, I really appreciate that!!

I am assuming you are referring to the gorilla overhead press. I am committed to doing this lift on video. I just need a volunteer who I can practice with a little so she knows how to stay in the proper form for me.
When I do this lift, I want it to be absolutely perfect! I am 100% committed to it though and wont rest until it is done!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old September 11th, 2010, 19:19   #259
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Sascha!!

First, I am wanted to thank you for buying my videos and taking the time to tell me how much you enjoy them, I really appreciate that!!

I am assuming you are referring to the gorilla overhead press. I am committed to doing this lift on video. I just need a volunteer who I can practice with a little so she knows how to stay in the proper form for me.
When I do this lift, I want it to be absolutely perfect! I am 100% committed to it though and wont rest until it is done!!
Hi Rachel,

What sort of weight are you aiming for on the overhead? I'm pretty sure you could do this with the 100 lb girl already.
Old September 11th, 2010, 19:25   #260
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Hi Rachel,

What sort of weight are you aiming for on the overhead? I'm pretty sure you could do this with the 100 lb girl already.
Hi Dendrin,
Honestly, I would love to do it with an individual who is comparable in weight to myself, but that may take some time... As for the 100lb girl, I more than likely could do it with her if I had time to actually work with her and practice the lift. In order for me to pull it off, I would really have to make sure that everything was perfectly in place and both of us knew exactly what we were doing and how the lift was going to go from the beginning to the end...

Hopefully very soon, I will get an opportunity to work with another girl that size, and really see what I am capable of...

www.clips4sale.com/39486