Old October 29th, 2010, 18:47   #331
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by intolnc View Post
Hey Rachel, reading the description of that video made me laugh with joy!
I just HAD to buy it, now i only need to somehow manage to stay patient enough until the download finishes.
Hey Sweetie (Intolnc)!!!
So what did you think of the new video? I really hope that the suspense was not too much to handle. I have probably watched this one a dozen times since I shot it, and I love it more and more every single time. There is something so wonderful and fun about this video (and the lovely Miss Dia Zerva)!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 29th, 2010, 21:38   #332
intolnc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hey Sweetie (Intolnc)!!!
So what did you think of the new video? I really hope that the suspense was not too much to handle. I have probably watched this one a dozen times since I shot it, and I love it more and more every single time. There is something so wonderful and fun about this video (and the lovely Miss Dia Zerva)!!!!

I think it was amazing! I really really enjoyed the way the guy was so almost childishly happy about this session and how he enjoyed it. I could really connect with that.
The idea was super-great and also the way you implemented it.
But I must admit I didn't recognize Dia Zerva at first! Hehe... I actually recently e-mailed with her about her visit to Germany in May. You should join up with her for that.
Old October 30th, 2010, 14:33   #333
tragmich
Administrator

1 For This Post
9,053 Total

Quote:
For every single video that I shoot, every participant (or individual appearing in any manner) has multiple sets of forms that need to be filled out (i.e. legal forms and model releases) and they must submit proof that they are over the age of 18 and are fully aware that these are "adult" videos. It totally stinks, but unfortunately it has to be done even if the individual only appears for a micro second.
The negative side of living in a country overpopulated with Phonemen.... sorry, I meant lawyers.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (October 30th, 2010)
Old October 30th, 2010, 20:17   #334
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Hey Sweetie (Intolnc)!!!
A dozen times, eh? You sound like as big of a fan on here as anybody.
Old October 31st, 2010, 18:40   #335
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
A dozen times, eh? You sound like as big of a fan on here as anybody.
LOL! I most definitely am!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old November 3rd, 2010, 13:38   #336
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel & Wenona's Outdoor Lift and Carry (F/F)

Wenona is a world renown wrestler, fitness, and fetish model but in all of her travels and experiences, she has never been in a lift and carry video....until now!!

Although she has never been lifted before, Wenona, with her years of gymnastics and yoga experience is absolutely perfect for lift and carry. Rachel's incredible strength coupled with Wenona's unreal flexibility resulted in lifts that we never even dreamed up doing...they just happened!

This video features non-stop lift and carry action that includes piggybacks, front straddles with crunches, calf raises, squats, over one shoulder, fireman's carries, overhead lifts, shoulder sits, front and back airplane rides, extensive back-to-back lifts, cradles and a whole bunch of lifts that we don't even have names for!

Once Wenona starts getting lifted, she does not want to get down, and Rachel doesn't really let her hit the ground very often, as we proudly introduce another new face to the lift and carry community! Enjoy this spectacular video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old November 3rd, 2010, 21:22   #337
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Wenona is a world renown wrestler, fitness, and fetish model but in all of her travels and experiences, she has never been in a lift and carry video....until now!!

Although she has never been lifted before, Wenona, with her years of gymnastics and yoga experience is absolutely perfect for lift and carry. Rachel's incredible strength coupled with Wenona's unreal flexibility resulted in lifts that we never even dreamed up doing...they just happened!

This video features non-stop lift and carry action that includes piggybacks, front straddles with crunches, calf raises, squats, over one shoulder, fireman's carries, overhead lifts, shoulder sits, front and back airplane rides, extensive back-to-back lifts, cradles and a whole bunch of lifts that we don't even have names for!

Once Wenona starts getting lifted, she does not want to get down, and Rachel doesn't really let her hit the ground very often, as we proudly introduce another new face to the lift and carry community! Enjoy this spectacular video!

I've seen her on wrestling sites and always thought she would be a good specimen for lift and carry. I know she works out like 3 hours everyday, next time I think it would be good for her to do some lifts (either on you or another girl). Haven't bought this one yet but will once some funds clear.
Old November 7th, 2010, 17:26   #338
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
I've seen her on wrestling sites and always thought she would be a good specimen for lift and carry. I know she works out like 3 hours everyday, next time I think it would be good for her to do some lifts (either on you or another girl). Haven't bought this one yet but will once some funds clear.
Wenona was absolutely incredible to work with! She is so bendy and flexible that it was super fun to pick her up and carry her around in all sorts of different ways that I didn't even imagine were possible!!!

She was a blast to shoot with, and I will definitely be doing a lot more with her in the future. Although she has done a considerable amount of fetish modeling work, lift and carry was brand new to her, so I took the lead, but I am sure that the next time we work together she will be doing some lifting!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old November 7th, 2010, 22:02   #339
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total
Default The lovely Rachel's latest 2 vids

Rachel & Wenona's Outdoor Lift and Carry (F/F) and Lift and carry fun.
I loved both of them! Impressive the way Rach (can I call you Rach, dear lady?) carried Wenona. Wenona seemed to enjoy herself too! Ad for lift and carry fun, it was simply awesome. Isabel is a beautiful, gorgeous lady and I do want to see more of her!
Just one thing. Please more OTS and ask the cameraman to zoom in while the lady's behind is shown in full! Oh, and please, make this take last longer!
Congrats, darling. I think I've bought all your f/f lift and carry vids and will continue to do so!
Hugs!
Old November 12th, 2010, 15:46   #340
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Strength Series: Squats and Calf Raises with Large Male (F/M)

Hey Guys!

I am back from my NYC Adventure, and ready to do some more lifting!!!! Hope you all enjoy this clip!

Rachel is proud to offer her first installment of her Strength and Endurance Lifting Series. This video features her most impressive lifting feats of strength yet as the 5'8" 135 pound Rachel uses the 6'4" 225 pound Willie as a human barbell!

Squats and Calf Raises are featured prominantly as Rachel performs Fireman's Carries, Front Straddles, Shoulder Sits, Piggybacks, Donkey Calf Raises, Between the Leg Lifts and Cradles with this much larger male. She effortlessly performs squats and calf raises throughout the video moving from lift to lift and barely lets him hit the ground. This video also features long endurance lifts that are well over 3 minutes!

Rachel performs well over 100 squats and calf raises in this 11minute 30 second can't miss video!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 29th, 2015)