Old May 26th, 2011, 14:49   #531
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Hey Rachel, how about a video where you do nothing but calf raises / deep squats in multiple lift positions IE cradle, fireman, hip carry. Preferably to exhaustion and barefooted with different head to toe camera angles.

Shall I remind you (I know broken record) that in the "Lift and Carry Competition" with the 215 pounder you did a cradle carry deep squat followed by rising all the way on your tip toes. That was fantastic. I haven't seen you repeat that. I'd like to see you pull off multiple deep cradle squats that a girl named "Rock hard girl" has accomplished on a clips 4 sale clip under "Lift and Carry by athletic women."

I know that you could also pull off high calf raises while carrying two people as well.
Hi Strut

I shot a few Endurance/Strength Lifting videos with much larger guys and was planning on making into a series with ideas just like you posted but they weren't very popular That was disappointing to me because I thought it was some of the challenging videos I ever shot and you dont see many videos like this....

I keep forgeting to do that deep cradle squat lift again! I promise that the next video I shot, I will make sure I do that lift at least once

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old May 26th, 2011, 14:50   #532
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Maybe you can use Kyle with Paige or Amazon Baunfire.
It would be nice awesome
Hi Mike:

We are working on getting some smaller guys....cross your fingers!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old May 26th, 2011, 15:56   #533
intolnc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Strut

I shot a few Endurance/Strength Lifting videos with much larger guys and was planning on making into a series with ideas just like you posted but they weren't very popular That was disappointing to me because I thought it was some of the challenging videos I ever shot and you dont see many videos like this....
Oh, so sad to hear that, such a pity! Because yes, there are way too few such videos.
Old May 26th, 2011, 15:58   #534
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Hi Strut

I keep forgeting to do that deep cradle squat lift again! I promise that the next video I shot, I will make sure I do that lift at least once
It seems that your most popular videos are the ones that lean more on the sexual side (topless, bikini, dominant, etc) with exceptions. That seems to be the case with the best selling clips on C4Sale.

So I guess if you can mix strength/endurance with the theme above. Wearing sexy clothes (probably indoors). I think the cradle lift/side straddle lifts are the most popular lifts (according to polls on this board) versus say the piggyback.
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:02   #535
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Comparisons & Lifting with Rachel (F/M)

Rachel is set on proving that she is physically superior to Andy in every way.

She is taller than him flat footed but towers over him in her heels. She compares her hands with his and her fingers are much longer. She then compares feet with Andy and hers are much larger. They both flex their biceps and Rachel's arms are bigger and more muscular. Rachel laughs and mocks Andy as he is humiliated by Rachel's larger features.

Rachel then takes off her sports bra and wraps it around his head and throws him over her shoulder. She performs several lifts including jumping a foot off the ground with Andy on her back, front and side straddles, over the shoulder, piggyback rides, calf raises, shoulder sits and more.

When Andy can not take any more abuse, she picks him up in a cradle and walks out of the room.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
boss362004 (June 9th, 2011)
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:06   #536
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by intolnc View Post
Oh, so sad to hear that, such a pity! Because yes, there are way too few such videos.
Don't worry, I will still do some

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:07   #537
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
It seems that your most popular videos are the ones that lean more on the sexual side (topless, bikini, dominant, etc) with exceptions. That seems to be the case with the best selling clips on C4Sale.

So I guess if you can mix strength/endurance with the theme above. Wearing sexy clothes (probably indoors). I think the cradle lift/side straddle lifts are the most popular lifts (according to polls on this board) versus say the piggyback.
Strut,
I am way ahead of you... We recently shot one just like that

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:15   #538
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Hi Rachel,

Any word on using Cheyenne Jewel, Wenona, and Julie Squeeze in upcoming f/m lift videos? Would love to see some flexing and lifting from those three girls! Keep up the great work
Old May 26th, 2011, 23:54   #539
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Hi Rachel,

Any word on using Cheyenne Jewel, Wenona, and Julie Squeeze in upcoming f/m lift videos? Would love to see some flexing and lifting from those three girls! Keep up the great work
Hi WWE4Life:

Cheyenne and Julie live on the West Coast so unless they travel to Orlando, it will be hard to shoot with them. Wenona has not been open to do any lifting as of now....

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old May 28th, 2011, 05:12   #540
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Hi WWE4Life:

Cheyenne and Julie live on the West Coast so unless they travel to Orlando, it will be hard to shoot with them. Wenona has not been open to do any lifting as of now....
Thanks for the status update on those three ladies. I'm very sad to hear that you won't be able to work with Cheyenne and Julie, but even sadder to hear that Wenona has no interest in doing lift vids! I respect an individual's right to choose what they do, but frankly I find it a mystery how an adult star that has pursued shall we say, some very risqu? content in the past, and who is obviously fit and works out, would find lift and carry questionable. I have actually had this experience when I would produce videos with fitness athletes...many of them had a chip on their shoulder (not saying this is wenona's case) but I always found it harder to convince fitness girls to try it vs. College girls, and other girls next door.

Oh well...maybe she'll change her mind someday....especially if she realizes how many video sales could be had from her lifting guys.

Thanks,
Dave