Banned

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
48 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Lombok15. I will look into this...
ok. thank you.

how old is kasey, how tall and weight.....can she try over head lifts with guys?
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:06   #692
GirlPower.TV
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

I just bought this vid a couple days ago and it's awesome! That is one of my fantasy's to show up for a session and have the girl tell me I looked too heavy or that I gained weight. I love how you made him get on the scale! I wish the guy would have been a better liftee and would have stayed on your back better during the ponyrides! I also wish you would have teased him more about his weight during the rides! Anyways, awesome video!

Quote:
Adam is new to the world of lift and carry sessions and couldn't wait to schedule one. His only fear is that he weighs close to 230 pounds and was afraid he couldn't find a girl willing to do a session with a guy his weight. When he called to schedule his first ever session with the beautiful and powerful Rachel, he told her over the phone he weighed 150 pounds!

When Adam arrives, Rachel immediately confronts him that he looks a little heavier than 150 lbs but Adam sticks to his story. When Rachel makes him get on a scale and he is every bit over 225 pounds, he finally comes clean. Unlike most session girls, Rachel doesn't list a weight limit she will lift so she decides not to mad at Adam, but rather educate him. She makes him sit on her lap as she tells him it's not nice to lie about your weight as some girls would refuse to do a session. Luckily for him, Rachel isn't one of those girls. Rachel proceeds to lift Adam in many different ways including fireman carries, piggyback rides with squats, between the leg lifts, cradles, back to back, ponyrides, front and side straddles, pile driver lift and even decides to throw him over her shoulder and spank him for lying.

Once Rachel has had her fun, she puts Adam back on her lap to ensure he has learned his lesson than carries him out of the house.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:59   #693
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
250 Total

Quote:
Thanks for a great clip Rachel
Would you consider doing any overhead balance lifts where the other girl starts of standing on a table like the picture below? I'd love to see that

Old February 3rd, 2012, 13:21   #694
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlPower.TV View Post
I just bought this vid a couple days ago and it's awesome! That is one of my fantasy's to show up for a session and have the girl tell me I looked too heavy or that I gained weight. I love how you made him get on the scale! I wish the guy would have been a better liftee and would have stayed on your back better during the ponyrides! I also wish you would have teased him more about his weight during the rides! Anyways, awesome video!
Thanks so much GirlPower!

He wasn't the better liftee in the world but he was heavy! I will try to do another one like this with a different male in the future

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 3rd, 2012, 13:25   #695
RachelFights
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvzann View Post
Thanks for a great clip Rachel
Would you consider doing any overhead balance lifts where the other girl starts of standing on a table like the picture below? I'd love to see that

Thanks jvzann. I am so glad you liked it! I haven't considered doing any overheads off of sofas or tables because to me, that isn't a true overhead press. I would hate to promote doing a real overhead press in my vids when its really just a balancing act. True overhead gorilla press lifts are so hard to do so I think its special when we can get a real version on tape.

However, I will think about adding some overhead balance lifts as they are cool too but I would make sure I specified what type of lift this is in my description.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Temeraire (February 4th, 2012), winniethebeer (February 4th, 2012), sam_neil (February 3rd, 2012)
Old February 5th, 2012, 05:45   #696
GirlPower.TV
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Pick me, pick me! I'm nice and heavy:P
I can help give you some dialog suggestions for your next "heavy" vid if you want!

Quote:
Thanks so much GirlPower!

He wasn't the better liftee in the world but he was heavy! I will try to do another one like this with a different male in the future
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:10   #697
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
She is in her early 20s. If we can find a smaller guy, we would definitely do a male overhead...they are just hard to come by for me for some reason
Have you tried modelmayhem.com. ??

It's a site where you can search models (male and female) in your area and you can even do it based on weight, and I bet you would be able to find a willing guy from your area on the site.
Old February 7th, 2012, 11:23   #698
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Have you tried modelmayhem.com. ??

It's a site where you can search models (male and female) in your area and you can even do it based on weight, and I bet you would be able to find a willing guy from your area on the site.
Hello Slevin,

I am actually very familiar with Model Mayhem, and have been a member of the site since 2007. I have had the pleasure of working with some really fantastic girls from the site, but I have never had much luck finding guys. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult for me to find models (male or female) from there who are both reliable, and interested in shooting fetish related content.

But I am always on the lookout, and when I come across the perfect small male talent I ill make sure that I don't let him slip away. I promise.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:33   #699
tengal123
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,247 Total

Hi Rachel I'd like to ask you, whats the biggest weight of person, that you could lift under armpits ?
Old February 10th, 2012, 18:38   #700
domino758
STANDARD

0 For This Post
20 Total

Hi Rachel, could you do more vids with Robyn? Shes pretty hot!
How tall is she and how much does she weigh?