Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
540 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hello Slevin,

I am actually very familiar with Model Mayhem, and have been a member of the site since 2007. I have had the pleasure of working with some really fantastic girls from the site, but I have never had much luck finding guys. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult for me to find models (male or female) from there who are both reliable, and interested in shooting fetish related content.

But I am always on the lookout, and when I come across the perfect small male talent I ill make sure that I don't let him slip away. I promise.
Wow sorry to hear that. I would think you should be able to do something as there are tons of sub 130 poundish males on the site. I can offer to help you try to find one if you are ok giving the area of where you film your videos. Otherwise, best of luck on your search, because I would definitely buy videos if you matched Kaycee with a smaller guy.. I may even have a custom done
Who Said Thanks:
dp (February 19th, 2012)
Old February 20th, 2012, 22:16   #702
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total

Have you ever had a fantasy of being lifted by a sexy Florida Hooter's Wing Girl? Well, Mark did and made it a reality with Rachel.

Rachel arrives wearing her Hooters shirt, orange spandex shorts, and shiny pantyhose, and is very happy to see that Mark is one of the smaller guys she has lifted in awhile. She has wanted to try some new lifts and Mark made the perfect victim. Rachel doesn't even have to prepare Mark for what lifts are coming, she just grabs him and lifts him at will. Rachel starts with throwing him over her shoulder for a fireman's carry with deep squats and calf raises. She then puts on a lifting clinic with piggyback rides, shoulder sits one both and then one shoulder, cradles, front and side straddles, over the shoulder, between the leg lifts with two and then just one leg, upside down lifts and multiple back breakers!

He is so light for Rachel that after many of the lifts, she throws him off of her onto the bed. Mark is amazed by her strength and admits he doesn't know what she is going to do with him, and is just holding on for dear life once she lifts him.

Once Rachel has had her fun, she has him sit back on her shoulders and they both wave goodbye. If you want lifts with your wings from a beautiful Hooter's Girl, then you will love this video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), Slevin (February 20th, 2012)
Old February 21st, 2012, 00:06   #703
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
540 Total

This video looks like it will be one if your best to date, and I definitely plan on making it part of my collection. How much does this guy weigh, and any chance on pairing him with Kaycee for some overhead lifting action?
Old February 21st, 2012, 00:09   #704
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
This video looks like it will be one if your best to date, and I definitely plan on making it part of my collection. How much does this guy weigh, and any chance on pairing him with Kaycee for some overhead lifting action?
I am glad that you like the looks of the new video! It was a lot of fun, and this male is about 140 pounds. Unfortunately, he is from Maine, and my shoot with him was a one time thing while he was passing through the area...

I actually tried to overhead him, but he was extremely awkward and very much like dead weight. Unfortunately, I encounter this problem quite often with guys who aren't really too familiar with lift and carry.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 28th, 2012, 23:10   #705
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total
Default Robyn Dominates Choice

Robin is a beautiful 19 year old model who is also a professional kick boxer. Robin and Choice are both in sexy bikinis and although Robin is new to the world of lift and carry, she has no problem dominating the super cute and extremely petite Choice.

Robin playfully and easily lifts Choice in several ways including piggyback rides, shoulder and one shoulder sits, front and side straddles, fireman's carry, behind the back, cradles, upside down lifts, back to backs, airplane rides, over the shoulders and many more.

If you like seeing a sexy, toned, hot, young models lifting and carrying a petite girl, you will love this video

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (March 5th, 2012), jvzann (February 29th, 2012)
Old March 9th, 2012, 19:44   #706
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool

Hi Rachel,

Your clips are amazing thanks!

Are you planning on doing any new overhead videos? I've bought them all so far I think. Could you maybe try overhead reps with Choice or another slim girl?

Keep up the good work!
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:05   #707
luff(arungen)
Administrator

1 For This Post
620 Total

just a tip: perhaps incorporating storylines would benefit the clips even more? as great as it is too see lots of lifts, it can become repetitive if the same lifts are done in the videos in the same settings or without nothing else happening than just the lifts.

of course, if things are going great business wise already, why change a winning concept?
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (March 17th, 2012)
Old March 17th, 2012, 15:12   #708
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
just a tip: perhaps incorporating storylines would benefit the clips even more? as great as it is too see lots of lifts, it can become repetitive if the same lifts are done in the videos in the same settings or without nothing else happening than just the lifts.

of course, if things are going great business wise already, why change a winning concept?
Hi there Luff,

Thank you for the idea, but actually, I would say that more than half of my videos do have a story line behind them. I also try to mix up my girls and male volunteers as much as possible as well.

I can definitely keep incorporating new story lines in the future, but strangely enough, when I first started shooting my fans really liked my videos because they are 90%+ lifting and very little "fluff"...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 17th, 2012, 15:13   #709
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
Hi Rachel,

Your clips are amazing thanks!

Are you planning on doing any new overhead videos? I've bought them all so far I think. Could you maybe try overhead reps with Choice or another slim girl?

Keep up the good work!
I will definitely be doing more overhead videos in the future. I am just waiting for the right petite girl to come around. Unfortunately, Choice is no longer in my area, so I will have to see if I can find a suitable replacement for her.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:11   #710
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
when I first started shooting my fans really liked my videos because they are 90%+ lifting and very little "fluff"...
yes!