Old April 28th, 2021, 09:39   #1
Fishnethousepet
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
9 For This Post
9 Total
Default Fishnet Housepet C4S Producer

Hello!

I'm Fishnet, or you can call me Michelle! I found this forum through my clips4sale analytics so I thought I'd join up and introduce myself to you all

I've been shooting L&C clips for the last couple of years since meeting my boyfriend Charlie Syme. I'd seen the category popping up on C4S, but when I found out Charlie was nearly 100lbs lighter than me (we're both around 5'8") I couldn't resist trying it out with him and now the rest is history! I've got a number of short clips with him, as well as a few with another man and two other women that I collaborated on shooting with before the world turned upside down last year haha. I've also shot a couple of POV lift and carry clips and have started doing lapsitting vids recently.

So hello! It's nice to meet you all! I'd love to get to know you and hopefully learn more about making the best content for this fetish <3
Who Said Thanks:
warthog (July 18th, 2021), ppfd (May 2nd, 2021), dp (April 28th, 2021), CageDemon (April 28th, 2021), uplifting42 (April 28th, 2021), uplifted0 (April 28th, 2021), liftmeup78 (April 28th, 2021), paco (April 28th, 2021), aedgar (April 28th, 2021)
Old April 28th, 2021, 21:53   #2
CageDemon
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool Welcome and please give us new content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishnethousepet View Post
Hello!

I'm Fishnet, or you can call me Michelle! I found this forum through my clips4sale analytics so I thought I'd join up and introduce myself to you all

I've been shooting L&C clips for the last couple of years since meeting my boyfriend Charlie Syme. I'd seen the category popping up on C4S, but when I found out Charlie was nearly 100lbs lighter than me (we're both around 5'8") I couldn't resist trying it out with him and now the rest is history! I've got a number of short clips with him, as well as a few with another man and two other women that I collaborated on shooting with before the world turned upside down last year haha. I've also shot a couple of POV lift and carry clips and have started doing lapsitting vids recently.

So hello! It's nice to meet you all! I'd love to get to know you and hopefully learn more about making the best content for this fetish <3
Hi Fishnet,

Welcome to our forum!

Like most other things, good, new lift and carry content has been rare since lockdown. Very rare tbh.

Personally, and I know there are a lot of other members feel the same, we would love new overhead lift content.

That could be f/f or f/m and be full overhead press lifts or even overhead lifts attempts. Is that something you could do for us?
Who Said Thanks:
Angeleye (April 28th, 2021)