Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:25   #1
takeitorleaveit
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
150 Total
Default delete my account please.

i would like the admins to delete my account and permanently block me. i realize that my l&c fetish is something that i will always have, but i cannot let it consume me. it will be fetish that i will share with my future wife, who i know will love and accept me for it. over the past few months i have realized that this fetish can consume and individual. when i get my own life together (i don't mean financially or socially either, i mean come to terms with who i am), i know i will come back to terms with this fetish...but in a different way.

i've been a member of this particular community since it's virtual inception and feel that this is a group of nothing more than self loathing people. i used to deny that i had a problem, but i do. i'm not running from my fetish that i have been given, but simply taking control of it. i want to wish well to all the people that i have had the privilege to talk to over the years. we are all a unique group of people who share a unique idea. there is nothing wrong with that, but i don't want to let it define me personally.

i don't really think i ever made any real friends through here, but i wish all of you the best in your own personal lives regardless. this is probably one of the hardest things ive ever had to do considering i worked so hard to get to vip***, but please delete my account admins. i wont let my fetish define or consume my life. i give my respect and well wishes to all of you.

takeitorleaveit (chris)