The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 17th, 2023, 10:23   #51
xl

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

when i was 11 years boy i saw a lift scene on tv where the man lift cardle a girl and carry around the garden. I don't know why but i was fascinated and i want to lift a real mature woman and not a girl the same age as me. to be sure that i had the strength to lift a woman i trained hard for about six months. together with my parents, like every summer, we went to visit my aunt who lived in the mountains and it was the only time of the year that we met. as soon as we arrived my aunt greeted us, she looked at me and said that i had grown (she said this every time), but this time she immediately added with amazement that i had very muscular arms. for me that sentence was like an invitation and i lifted my aunt on a cardle a 40 year old woman. As it was my first lift, I was strangely not worried but confident that I could do it, extremely happy. my aunt cried out in amazement. I was also amazed that I still had enough strength left to carry her around the garden. I looked at her face while I was still supporting her and I could clearly see that she was extremely amazed and happy. after a while I put her back down and she commented that I was very strong and that she would never again think that her little nephew was capable of lifting a woman.

from that time on, i have continued to lift several women older than me on all possible occasions. now as an adult, i continue to lift as many women as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftergio View Post
Dude,

i totally can relate to that.
Im into MF mostly, and some wrestling F/F , but most of all . Crotch lifts. on women.

Thats so emberrasing, sometimes when i see for example a movie with a girl being hoisted up by her crotch like in riddick where Vin Diesel literally lifts a girl up and grabs a bar, so shes kinda hanging up on his arm between her legs....
i was with girls when i watched that, and i totally had to hide my arousal.... thing.
That was embarassing because girls are kinda sneaky and they immediately know when something turns you on they can tell.

or when one of my close friends lifted the bargirl over a counter and benchpressed her.
thats another time when i KNEW i was blushing and suddenly had to sit down.
Old July 26th, 2023, 02:10   #52
Jackydidi
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default Yes

Having this fetish was a real problem for me since I was a kid, I thought I was the only one with this weird fetish. I’m so honestly so happy to have found this forum and to see that I’m not alone
Old July 26th, 2023, 07:49   #53
nullvoid000
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total
Default Not anymore

Sure at first I thought it was the wierdest thing to have fetish about, but with time, I realized that everyone has a really wierd fetishes. So it doesn't bother me anymore