2,022 Total
Default Lapsitting clips

How are these lapsitting clips

http://clips4sale.com/studio/55357/C...#startingpoint

http://clips4sale.com/studio/52733/C...#startingpoint

http://clips4sale.com/studio/51495/C...#startingpoint

http://clips4sale.com/studio/30998/C...#startingpoint
Who Said Thanks:
esprit111 (September 4th, 2014), a106787 (September 2nd, 2014)
Old November 14th, 2014, 12:17   #22
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
1,939 Total
Default Mandy Flores

Everyone should check out Mandy Flores who is not only beautiful but is also seriously strong. She has been lifting weights for quite a while and now also has a couple of lifting videos.

This is a link to a video "Gym pervert" which has a front lift and a one minute cradle with squats.
http://clips4sale.com/33729/12184637

She also has a leg pressing video, but for some reason I can't link to it. You can find it either by going to the category called Legs or by searching "Slave Leg Press"

She has also has loads of flexing and weight lifting videos (she has even started entering figure competitions) some of which can be found here.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33729/C...#startingpoint

This girl really has loads of potential and I hope we will see lots more lifting videos from her in the future.
Who Said Thanks:
Snowstormbanana (November 15th, 2014), a106787 (November 15th, 2014), WWE4Life (November 15th, 2014), aedgar (November 14th, 2014)
Old November 15th, 2014, 01:45   #23
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Thanks for pointing out the lift clip, although at $10 for a 6 minute clip, with only 1 minute of it being an actual lift, that becomes a $10 cradle.

I wish she would be more realistic with her pricing and make the full clip,lift and carry. No doubt she could be very popular if she did more like this.
Old November 16th, 2014, 01:30   #24
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,939 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Thanks for pointing out the lift clip, although at $10 for a 6 minute clip, with only 1 minute of it being an actual lift, that becomes a $10 cradle.

I wish she would be more realistic with her pricing and make the full clip,lift and carry. No doubt she could be very popular if she did more like this.
I agree. Personally I bought the clip in order to encourage her to make more clips with lifting in. I would request a custom full L&C video but I can't really afford it at the moment.
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:23   #25
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

I may as yet buy the clip myself...can you provide more detail about the rest of the clip?
Old November 16th, 2014, 09:13   #26
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

0 For This Post
5,383 Total

Quote:
Suggest it to her, and invite her to this forum where she can meet her customers. I'm sure she would get a lot of suggestions for L&C clips, and it would help her sell them.
Old November 16th, 2014, 19:23   #27
bravesirrobin
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,939 Total

Quote:
I may as yet buy the clip myself...can you provide more detail about the rest of the clip?
Sure. She starts by going into a small room in a gym talking about how she finds it hard to workout without getting harrassed. She does a few concentration curls then a guy comes in and starts staring at her. She gets annoyed, turns on him, knocks him to the ground, slaps him and chokes him for a bit, then she talks about how she could use him as weight. She tells him to get up, picks him in a front lift and jumps up and down with him for a bit, then she lifts him up in a cradle and does a series of squats with him. Then she throws him back down to the ground and does some calf raises on top of him, finally she leg scissors him. All the time she is teasing and mocking him.
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (November 28th, 2014)
Old November 18th, 2014, 13:12   #28
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesirrobin View Post
Sure. She starts by going into a small room in a gym talking about how she finds it hard to workout without getting harrassed. She does a few concentration curls then a guy comes in and starts staring at her. She gets annoyed, turns on him, knocks him to the ground, slaps him and chokes him for a bit, then she talks about how she could use him as weight. She tells him to get up, picks him in a front lift and jumps up and down with him for a bit, then she lifts him up in a cradle and does a series of squats with him. Then she throws him back down to the ground and does some calf raises on top of him, finally she leg scissors him. All the time she is teasing and mocking him.
Thanks for the review. Bought JC's video from Versus instead, although may still get Mandy's down the road. I can tell you that her physique is exactly to my taste and I'd love to see her do full LC videos with guys in the future.

To answer DP, it might be better for a forum admin to invite her to the forum, or at least a semi-regular customer of hers. Girls like that are doing it for the money, and if you haven't bought her videos, she's not going to listen to suggestions/requests.
Old December 24th, 2014, 01:14   #29
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total

I finally purchased Mandy Flores' clip called "Gym Pervert" where she lifts and carries Jason Ninja as described in previous posts. Mandy is very sexy, has an incredible body (exactly the shape I prefer) and has the "attitude" that enhances everything.

Unfortunately, considering it's a $10 clip for precisely one minute of lift and carry, I will not be buying any more from her until she produces competitively priced clips which focus far more on lifts. She did herself no favours by deep squatting Jason, which obviously enhanced how impressive it is. But I got the sense that if he cooperated more and she understood how to do more sensual lifts, instead of purely muscling him up for cradle curls, they could produce some awesome extended clips.

I would encourage others to also buy the clip, as I was encouraged by the original poster. Without our support, there's no chance she'll do more.
Who Said Thanks:
bravesirrobin (December 25th, 2014), winniethebeer (December 24th, 2014)
Old January 8th, 2015, 07:47   #30
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

5 For This Post
98 Total

New studio opened: http://clips4sale.com/studio/87785/C...#startingpoint

The old clips and new ones from the long inactive shecarries.com site.
Who Said Thanks:
some (December 27th, 2015), Daniel (January 10th, 2015), 5supermb (January 8th, 2015), gsr3032000 (January 8th, 2015), a106787 (January 8th, 2015)