Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 1st, 2009, 16:31   #21
motive
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
41 Total

l&c especially piggyback ride makes me smile
Parts of females are better than l&c for me. ( big butts, big boobs, nice legs, nice lips etc..)
I dont like domination thing. It's dangerous to think. It can cause depress.
l&c is bonus for me

Edited to change word. Phoneman

Last edited by motive; August 15th, 2009 at 14:33.
Old July 1st, 2009, 20:05   #22
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
455 Total
Post Seriously, that's the great thing about the Internet...

I don't think it's limited to L&C stuff, by any means, either. Whatever "odd interest" you can imagine, it's almost certainly not so unique, you're the only person in the world who has ever thought about it or desired it.

The problem is, these interests aren't common enough that you're likely to run into others who share them in your small circle of "friends". Traditionally, that meant a lot of people went around falsely believing they were stuck with some strange interest that NOBODY else would ever really understand.

On the net, though, people feel anonymous enough so they can talk about things they wouldn't ordinarily share with strangers. You couple that with the vastly greater ability it gives a person to seek out others with common interests, and you're guaranteed to learn you're not alone in something!

With L&C though, in particular? I think you can actually "sell" a lot of people on at least a basic understanding of why it could be a "turn on" and not really that "weird". Plenty of guys out there like athletic women, right? And to a lesser extent, you can find a fair number of competitive women out there who like showing off that they're "stronger than the average woman". L&C, in those contexts, just seems like a component of those interests.

The biggest "barrier" to L&C acceptance is simple ignorance that it exists! I think a lot of women out there would have no problem offering a guy a piggyback ride or what-not, somewhat regularly even, if they simply knew the guy found it a turn-on. (I bet most times when someone says they tried this but the women was "disturbed" by it - it has MUCH more to do with how the guy came across. EG. Most women are still turned on by knowing a guy is physically strong and healthy, so they're not going to care much for a guy emphasizing how pathetic and weak he is compared to her.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorinsilvia View Post
It really helped when I found out that I wasn't the only person who had this particular fetish. The internet really opened my eyes.

For me, L&C is something that turns me on besides your average sexual things. Compare it to somebody who gets a kick out of eating grass. He still enjoys other things, but the grass is a "bonus". On the other hand, that's not going to be something he'll announce to the world.
Old July 5th, 2009, 22:12   #23
fairyplant77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
10 Total

I don't know if I get depressed about it... maybe mildly depressed at most. Though I do often ask, "Why me?" I certainly do feel odd about it... I feel like I can't tell anyone because it's far to weird/embarrassing.

Also, I am very attracted to muscular/athletic girls... so much so that I can't really be myself around them. This is rather problematic.

I am thinking about getting some phone counseling... which is a bit more anonymous than regular counseling. This guy looks promising: http://www.healingforthesoul.org/

Thanks for posting. It's good to know that I'm not the only person who struggles with this.
Old July 6th, 2009, 03:18   #24
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by motive View Post
l&c especially piggyback ride makes me smile its kinda lovely r*pe
Parts of females are better than l&c for me. ( big butts, big boobs, nice legs, nice lips etc..)
I dont like domination thing. It's dangerous to think. It can cause depress.
l&c is bonus for me

I have an incredibly hard time with the analogy to r*pe. I do not even like the word used here. I have edited the comment to remove the "a" and replace it.

Does the poster know what r*pe is? It is an act of ugly force and domination. He can have his opinion, but I could not disagree more with any statement that uses the word lovely before such an incredibly vile act.

Note: The poster has had his own account terminated for personal reasons having nothing to do with this.
Old July 6th, 2009, 21:46   #25
Iwantlifted
STANDARD

0 For This Post
74 Total

I think the LnC as a normal fancy and hobby . I told my girlfriend ! She accepted !
Just Take it easy ,My friend!
Old July 9th, 2009, 09:44   #26
amrdiab
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
4 Total
Cool

i think i love ff lift carry but i fell depressed when i didnt find long vedio
i ask my self
why they dosent make along free vedio ???
i think wwe must make divas lift carry show ???
why i love ff lift carry ???
Old July 18th, 2009, 16:21   #27
mrkhan_amexx
STANDARD

0 For This Post
146 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrdiab View Post
i think i love ff lift carry but i fell depressed when i didnt find long vedio
i ask my self
why they dosent make along free vedio ???
i think wwe must make divas lift carry show ???
why i love ff lift carry ???

Hi, guys I am the also one who get "turn on" by lift and carry but I like mostly FF carries.Can some one explain why I got more aroused by FF .???
And other thing is that if the lifter is younger girl or teen girl who lifts her mom or aunt I get very very
Can some other is here who love younger is taller then older or lifts older...
Old August 2nd, 2009, 06:45   #28
amazonworshipper
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Just think that you worship something that can't get anyone pregnant, transmit a disease, get you busted in public, or draw a lawsuit, yet. It doesn't require cleaning up afterwards, expensive equipment, stopping in the middle, lengthy undressing, foreplay & redressing.

Unfortunately, it's a lot harder to get satisfied since they rarely ever accept the idea & we can't feel satisfied the normal way.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 16:03   #29
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonworshipper View Post
Just think that you worship something that can't get anyone pregnant, transmit a disease, get you busted in public, or draw a lawsuit, yet. It doesn't require cleaning up afterwards, expensive equipment, stopping in the middle, lengthy undressing, foreplay & redressing.

Unfortunately, it's a lot harder to get satisfied since they rarely ever accept the idea & we can't feel satisfied the normal way.
I understand you point, but why do you say "we can't feel satisfied the normal way". If you can not that is a problem. Please do not speak for the rest of us. Thanks.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 01:32   #30
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,722 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
I understand you point, but why do you say "we can't feel satisfied the normal way". If you can not that is a problem. Please do not speak for the rest of us. Thanks.
"i've been a member of this particular community since it's virtual inception and feel that this is a group of nothing more than self loathing people. "

Lots of people seem to want to speak in our name LOL