Old October 6th, 2010, 23:37   #301
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftinheels View Post
well well miss rachel, u upped the game yet again, normally i dont buy f/f vids, but u topless in heels is... well lets just say AWESOME, i love the vid, now plz plz make the same vid, with the same lifts (ots, tourture rack and cradles and so on) in a f/m vid, plz plz, if u do this i think u will have a top selling vid, and if u do it soon i will spare u that spanking i said u will get, (altho i might still cos u are TOO HOT) lol...
thanks 4 a great vid AGAIN
LiftinHeels,
I am so glad that you enjoyed the video! I thought you might... I can definitely do a f/m topless in heels, unfortunately, the male that I would be shooting with is a little big for some of those lifts, but I am positive that we can get most of them, nonetheless... I do have a smaller male coming soon to shoot with me that I want to do all of these lifts with though!!

Now as far as that spanking goes, I believe that it is you Mister who will be getting the spanking!

www.clips4sale.com/39486

Last edited by RachelFights; October 6th, 2010 at 23:49.
Old October 7th, 2010, 07:10   #302
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total

Hi Rachel,

very nice second video with Michelle. So - I don't have to wait a long time until your clip with another petite girl will get posted.... I love you, Rachel, and I like to see more powerful lifts under the arms /what about face to face under the arm-lifts??), by the waist, under the butt etc. of you with tiny girls.

Minimax
Old October 7th, 2010, 14:43   #303
JSimoni
VIPOS

0 For This Post
959 Total

Hi Rachel!!

Awesome new f/f vid Would it be possible to incorporate some short skirts into your f/f vids, where the girl being lifted is wearing a tight, denim mini skirt perhaps? There is nothing I find sexier than a bare-legged girl being cradled in a short skirt...I think a lot of the f/f fans would agree with that too!

Thanks so much and keep up the great work on the l/c videos! you truly are a fantastic producer
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:45   #304
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
250 Total

Great clip, Rachel. Thanks for showing us even more of your lovely body! I love the size difference, have you found any other petite girls to lift?
Old October 13th, 2010, 15:44   #305
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvzann View Post
Great clip, Rachel. Thanks for showing us even more of your lovely body! I love the size difference, have you found any other petite girls to lift?
Hello Jvzann,
You are so very welcome!!! I have actually been working very hard trying to find a variety of models of different shapes, sizes, and distinct looks and I have hand selected several that I think you guys are really going to LOVE!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 13th, 2010, 15:46   #306
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSimoni View Post
Hi Rachel!!

Awesome new f/f vid Would it be possible to incorporate some short skirts into your f/f vids, where the girl being lifted is wearing a tight, denim mini skirt perhaps? There is nothing I find sexier than a bare-legged girl being cradled in a short skirt...I think a lot of the f/f fans would agree with that too!

Thanks so much and keep up the great work on the l/c videos! you truly are a fantastic producer
JSimoni,
Awwww... you are totally making me blush! I am so glad that you enjoy my videos! I can most definitely work in the short skirts...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 13th, 2010, 15:48   #307
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi Rachel,

very nice second video with Michelle. So - I don't have to wait a long time until your clip with another petite girl will get posted.... I love you, Rachel, and I like to see more powerful lifts under the arms /what about face to face under the arm-lifts??), by the waist, under the butt etc. of you with tiny girls.

Minimax
Hi MiniMax!
First off, you are such a doll! Thank you. You're right, I guess, you didn't have to wait as long as I initially had anticipated. I have some smaller girls that I will be working with in the next month or so, and I will definitely work on more overhead and powerful style lifts....

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old October 13th, 2010, 18:34   #308
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default To All of My F/F Fans: I would like your input...

Hey Guys,
You have all been so helpful in the past, and I wanted to get your advice on something:

I have currently started looking for new girls to shoot f/f lift and carry videos with and I was wondering this...

What matters most to you when it comes to a f/f lift and carry videos?

Is it more the girl who is lifting , the girl being lifted, or both?

Do you prefer variety when it comes to the lifter, the liftee, or does it not matter, so much?

Do you prefer to see one girl (example: me) doing the lifting the majority of the time, with a variety of different female liftees? Or would you like to see other females lifting?

Please let me know what you think!

www.clips4sale.com/39486

Last edited by RachelFights; October 13th, 2010 at 23:05.
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 13th, 2010)
Old October 13th, 2010, 19:09   #309
Dombazz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hey Guys,
You have all been so helpful in the past, and I wanted to get your advice on something:

I have currently started looking for new girls to shoot f/f lift and carry videos with and I was wondering this...

What matters most to you when it comes to a f/f lift and carry videos?

Is it more the girl who is lifting , the girl being lifted, or both?

Do you prefer variety when it comes to the lifter, the liftee, or does it not matter, so much?

Do you prefer to see one girl (example: me) doing the lifting the majority of the time, with a variety of different feale ltees? Or would you like to see other females lifting?

Please let me know what you think!

Wow that's great!
Hopefully you could make some new lift&carry girlfriends

1.To me when it comes to F/F l&c, what matters the most is that both girls are pretty much evenly sized. I valueing that alot!!

2. That both are enthusistic, maybe being two rivals challenging and testing each other. So I'ld say *both does lifting/carrying each other*

3. And you sooo right!!
Variation is one of the best things, use your fantasy!
An easy way could be to make "themes", dressing out, wearing "themed clothes" OR just casual.
As for me and clothes its most ordinary what I think is sexy clothes on females. To make it the best there, is to use your sexy female both. Women got curves, and that is VERY sexy to me. Just simply have clothes that shows your bodies beautiful shapes

And then, as there is a HUGE lack of, my favourite lift "Back-to-Back lifts/carry". I'ld just buy your only cause of that! I think its VERY HOT when females does it together

Hugs n kisses
Old October 13th, 2010, 20:05   #310
shaaby7
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

Hi Rachel,
My favourite is, if a very tall girl lift a small one with easy and when the small girl is helpless and can not run away... ( e.g. some domination or lifts during fighting... )
Also good, if the small girl is barefoot. Also lke the bearhug ( frontal and reverse as well ) and the front carry .
If you think, that you can do this kind of video, sureally I will buy :-)

Many thanks in advance !