Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old February 18th, 2011, 10:14   #421
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Lift & Carry Casting Call (F/M)

Kaycee wanted to shoot her first video lifting a male, so we called the local modeling agency, and told them to send one over. He walked through the door and after sizing him up, Kaycee puts on an extremely impressive display of strength and lifting ability!

Kaycee has been an athlete all of her life, played soccer throughout college, and admits that she is always lifting her boyfriend. So, it is easy to understand why she has no problem lifting this 185 pound male. She effortlessly completes over the shoulder lifts, fireman's carries and lunges with him on her back, piggyback rides, back to back lifts, airplane rides, front and side straddles, and cradles where she tosses him in the air and catches him.

Once she is warmed up, Kaycee really demonstrates an amazing display of strength, as she performs squats with him sitting on her shoulders, and then moves him onto one shoulder as she is walking around with him! She also executes one arm between the legs lifts, and then finishes with a variety of overhead lifts! Kaycee is really enjoying herself as she is smiling and laughing throughout the entire video! You can tell that she is in complete control and loving every minute of it!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (February 22nd, 2011)
Old February 18th, 2011, 14:16   #422
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Nice vid..Strong girl, he was too easy for her. She should do more weight or two guy lifts. Whats her body weight?
Old February 18th, 2011, 23:23   #423
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

I also thoroughly enjoyed Kacee's video. Hoping for more cradles next time. I like when she rocked him in her arms and also tossed him up in the air briefly. More of that would be great. I would also suggest "throwing him" onto a couch/bed, then picking him up from there again would be nice.

Keep up the great work, Rachel!
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:48   #424
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

0 For This Post
5,408 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I also thoroughly enjoyed Kacee's video. Hoping for more cradles next time. I like when she rocked him in her arms and also tossed him up in the air briefly. More of that would be great. I would also suggest "throwing him" onto a couch/bed, then picking him up from there again would be nice.

I was going to say the same thing - love cradles where the guy is effortlessly tossed in the air, so more of that, please. I may be in the minority on this, but for the next one, I'd actually like to see what she could do to a smaller guy - maybe even that elusive true overhead lift?
Old February 19th, 2011, 23:34   #425
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Nice vid..Strong girl, he was too easy for her. She should do more weight or two guy lifts. Whats her body weight?
Hi Strut!

Kaycee is 5'11" and a solid 165 lbs. This was the first time I shot with her and really didnt know how strong she was until we started but she could definately lift much bigger guys and even two guys. She was super easy to work with and really enjoyed herself lifting so I am sure I can challenge her and she would accept. She is a local girl so I definately plan on shooting more with her!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (February 22nd, 2011), winniethebeer (February 20th, 2011)
Old February 19th, 2011, 23:38   #426
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post

Thanks so much WWE4Life, I am so glad you enjoyed this video!

Kaycee really has some great upper body strength so I can definately have her do more cradles the next time we shoot and also perform more strength type moves as you suggested. Since this was the first time we shot together, I wasnt sure how far I could push her....that wont be an issue next time, she loved it!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 19th, 2011, 23:41   #427
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp View Post
I was going to say the same thing - love cradles where the guy is effortlessly tossed in the air, so more of that, please. I may be in the minority on this, but for the next one, I'd actually like to see what she could do to a smaller guy - maybe even that elusive true overhead lift?
Hi DP!

For whatever reason, I have a much easier time finding larger male volunteers than smaller guys. I would like to have Kaycee shoot with a large male where she can show off her strength lifting somebody much larger, but also a smaller guy where she can really toss him around or even a gorilla press... any volunteers???

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 20th, 2011, 00:55   #428
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Rachel, slightly adding/repeating to my email requests from couple days ago:

1) I'd like to see you and/or Kacee pull of the cradle lift leg maneuver pictured below. If possible, slightly rise on your toes in that pose. The second part would be an impressive bonus.
2) The return of the over the shoulder lift with person facing front (you did this once in the backyard video with blonde friend)
3) More leg poses/being active/displays of balance & strength with legs rather than standing in one place at times during a lift.
4) The return of the deep cradle squat followed by rising up high on your toes. You did this once in the video with the 215 pounder (prob my favorite move from you so far). Face the camera during lift.

Examples

Last edited by strut170222; February 20th, 2011 at 05:51.
Old February 20th, 2011, 12:26   #429
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Strut!

Kaycee is 5'11" and a solid 165 lbs. This was the first time I shot with her and really didnt know how strong she was until we started but she could definately lift much bigger guys and even two guys. She was super easy to work with and really enjoyed herself lifting so I am sure I can challenge her and she would accept. She is a local girl so I definately plan on shooting more with her!
Rachel, wouldn't mind seeing how Kaycee can lift you. It would also give you a break
Old February 20th, 2011, 20:19   #430
smallwm
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
43 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thanks so much WWE4Life, I am so glad you enjoyed this video!

Kaycee really has some great upper body strength so I can definately have her do more cradles the next time we shoot and also perform more strength type moves as you suggested. Since this was the first time we shot together, I wasnt sure how far I could push her....that wont be an issue next time, she loved it!!
If only you would come to the Toronto area to do a video shoot which I would be interested in being lifted by you or her I am 5 ft 7 164 pounds. I can dream can I?