The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old May 6th, 2022, 06:38   #11
elonnlol
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

i'm too embarassed to actually pursue it irl. I've given up on it so now i'm bulking and going to the gym. who knows, maybe i'll meet someone fit enough to carry there
Old May 26th, 2022, 03:23   #12
sammysandhoro86

0 For This Post
8 Total

Exactly the reason why I am doing gym. I am 80 kg before gym, and till now I am 75 kg. My reason is to get a light weight so then my wife easily lift me. But I never told that real reason to my wife.
Old May 26th, 2022, 10:46   #13
ziggy113
STANDARD

0 For This Post
184 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
I did it for health reasons, but L&C will be a nice side benefit hah. I’ve gone from 90kg to 79kg in the last five months. I feel so much better, sleep better, etc. Mostly from losing fat, but I’ve also been getting stronger over the same time period, so there’s also some muscle gain. When I get back home (been overseas last 5 months) I’ll probably get a personal trainer and work on getting stronger. I also enjoy lifting women as much as I like getting carried, so getting a little stronger wouldn’t hurt.
What method did you use to lose weight?
Old May 31st, 2022, 12:41   #14
Emaiden1984
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total
Default 72kg

I am 72kg now and try to get back to 65kg where I was a couple of years earlier, that’s a great weight for my favourite lifters, massive girls at 100kg +, to handle me like a toy…
Old September 11th, 2022, 20:28   #15
EduPer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
22 Total
Default Continue

I'm using google translate so this might end up distorting some words.

I have already practiced LC with countless women, whether they are friends, dates, girlfriends or random people with whom I offered a sum of money, whether they are prostitutes or not.

I'm a short guy, I'm 1.65 meters, and on average I try to keep my weight between 65 and 70 kg, of course this is also important for our health, but if you want to practice LC with pleasure and often, in my case it's interesting take care of the weight.

I remember a time when I was at the gym for a short period and I weighed 60 kilos, and in that period when I practiced LC women lifted me up quite easily, even the weakest women, and that already made me very satisfied.

A while later I left the gym and gained weight quickly, I got to 75 kg and I realized that some women couldn't lift myself so well, only the strongest ones, and that started to become more restricted. So I try to keep my weight in the range of 65 to 70 kg, as the vast majority of women will be able to lift me, whether they are paid women or not.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 00:33   #16
AAAZZZ

0 For This Post
0 Total

I think it is a good idea to have more lift
and help your lifter

and maybe make you great feeling