Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 8th, 2022, 18:30   #1
EduPer
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
23 Total
Default Body Parts Comparison

Good afternoon ! Before starting the topic, I would like to say that I am using google translator, so some words may be in different senses.

Does anyone in the group have a fetish also for comparing body parts size with another woman?
How, for example, can you compare your height, the size of your hands and feet?

I'm in a group of foot fetishes, more exclusively in footsie and comparisons, and I've read several texts there from members who also like Lift Carry, it seems to me at a certain point that they are ''brother fetishes''. Almost always those who like Lift Carry, like to compare body parts, or something more specific in fetishes with feet and hands, is my observation valid??
Who Said Thanks:
aw1252 (June 18th, 2023), koal8 (October 5th, 2022), caracal25 (September 11th, 2022)
Old September 11th, 2022, 12:42   #2
dodge77
STANDARD

2 For This Post
56 Total

Definitely. I love when a woman is bigger than me. Or has bigger arms or legs.
Who Said Thanks:
koal8 (October 5th, 2022), caracal25 (September 11th, 2022)
Old September 11th, 2022, 16:01   #3
caracal25
VIP

0 For This Post
479 Total
Thumbs up Comparatively bigger women are more imposing

This forum is all about our desires relating to lift and carry, therefore comparisons are bound to be made.
When meeting in a session environment, I love to compare strength by me lifting them and in most cases they lift me far more easily than I did. The women usually weigh less than me, but as they have trained for strength and increased muscle size, this can be expected.
Arm wrestling, measuring body parts, height, weight, discussing age and athletic history and working life, all add to the enjoyment.
I don't have a thing about feet, but the surprize and unexpected excitement I experienced when the women I met had bigger feet than me was exhilarating. I'm a UK size 10 at 5ft 7inch tall. She was slightly taller, but about the same weight of 82 kgs.
Loving this forum in all aspects - Raising minds and bodies to exciting levels.

Last edited by caracal25; September 11th, 2022 at 16:45.
Old September 11th, 2022, 20:20   #4
EduPer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
23 Total
Default Continuing

I'm using google translate, but here goes

I asked this question in the group, because whenever I practice Lift Carry with a girl, I naturally want to compare our height, size of feet and hands, and make some kind of connection height x strength or something.
In this type of situation I think the two fetishes are very connected, it is not always possible for you to be able to practice Lift Carry or Comparisons with some girl, but if you are paying, or are in a session why not? I enjoy two in one right away.
I don't have a foot fetish like many men do, touching them, kissing them, sucking them, but I'm extremely satisfied if I can compare the sizes, basically the same thing I feel when I do Lift Carry.
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:42   #5
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
611 Total

I can somewhat relate, but I love it when larger women and smaller women do size comparisons (all kinds) as part of the lift and carry activity. It's even fine when no lifting is involved. I guess that I have an odd F/F comparison fetish. Other than a Chinese guy from the 1600s, I'm the only one.
Old September 14th, 2022, 18:10   #6
aaltra
STANDARD

1 For This Post
325 Total

I love it too ! I brought my own rule when I met Amazon Amanda and Bunny. They had so much bigger legs, biceps and hands ! It really turned me on.
Who Said Thanks:
2010xsf (May 22nd, 2023)
Old October 3rd, 2022, 01:51   #7
aw1252
STANDARD

1 For This Post
10 Total

I'm a big fan of height comparison/humiliation especially. Being a shorter guy (5'7) it's fairly easy to find a session girl taller than me, especially factoring in heels. Where it gets next level is muscle comparison, hand comparison, feet comparison, etc. Nothing more amazing than standing next to a tall strong woman knowing she could dominate you
Who Said Thanks:
PNW Shyguy (January 20th, 2023)
Old January 13th, 2023, 14:52   #8
trigger67
STANDARD

2 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw1252 View Post
I'm a big fan of height comparison/humiliation especially. Being a shorter guy (5'7) it's fairly easy to find a session girl taller than me, especially factoring in heels. Where it gets next level is muscle comparison, hand comparison, feet comparison, etc. Nothing more amazing than standing next to a tall strong woman knowing she could dominate you
totally agree. size and body part comparison is a big turn on. The best would be getting cradle lifted and she is strong enough to hold you with one hand and compare with the other
Who Said Thanks:
soarmenow (April 9th, 2024), PNW Shyguy (January 20th, 2023)
Old January 15th, 2023, 03:13   #9
PNW Shyguy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
8 Total

I definitely love that too! I love it when a girl is bigger than me in some way especially in the lower body. I used to do donkey calf-raise competitions with my girlfriends and was super turned on if they beat me.

I really appreciate this forum because I didn't realize others liked the exact same thing as me.
Who Said Thanks:
soarmenow (April 9th, 2024)
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:47   #10
mishloachph
STANDARD

1 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I can somewhat relate, but I love it when larger women and smaller women do size comparisons (all kinds) as part of the lift and carry activity. It's even fine when no lifting is involved. I guess that I have an odd F/F comparison fetish. Other than a Chinese guy from the 1600s, I'm the only one.
For me every time i see a tall girl near a short girl, it gets me horny
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (May 12th, 2023)