Old September 10th, 2013, 02:01   #11
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm1122 View Post
The reality is everyone has that secret fetish. "Psychologists and medical practitioners regard fetishism as normal variations of human sexuality"

I don't have any regret to having this fetish/hobby. While it is a fetish that requires significant time to enjoy, searching for photos videos, (which yeah might be good to not spend as much time), but look at everyone else. How much time do they spend on video games and Facebook stalking of high school and college friends? I don't think its any more unhealthy and a waste of time then those other hobbies a lot of people do and admit too.

The reality is all fetishes are creepy to those you approach if they don't know you or aren't familiar with you or your taste. Is asking a random girl to pick you up, or a girl to pick up her friends because you like to see it creepy? Yes very much so lol. But is asking a random girl to let you look at her feet, or try on a particular item of clothing creepy too? Yes it is lol. Anytime you ask someone to do something for your sexual enjoyment IE your fetish that would not be into you sexually is creepy.

However, if it is someone you trust and love and they are into you sexually there should be no ashame. Its a fetish. Its normal. Granted I like f/f so its pretty much impossible unless I convince my wife to turn bi for me to ever really experience that first hand, as again how would we approach another female to let my wife pic her up without it being super creepy? Not really possible lol. So other then the very fortunate random observations of f/f I have, The last one was about 10 years ago lol, I can't enjoy this one in person.

I did screw up though. I had an ex gf who knew of my like in this, but we never went there. Two years ago after I got married to someone else, we randomly started texting one night. And it came out that she had been with a women sexually after we broke up. And I asked if she carried her to bed, she said no, that would be something that she would only do if I was there, since that was my thing. DAMN IT!!!!!! FUCK!!!! LOL. I never cheated on my wife, but oh the urge was there.
We even went into a great deal in out texting on should my ex carry the girl, or the girl carry my ex. My ex even said she would carry me.

Anyway, live and learn. The wife, is very much not into girls. Trust me I have tried to see if I could go there lol.
Well some people even if strangers are very tolerable, I'll tell them about the fetish, they'll find it strange alright but not creepy at all, it's not if you look into it and understand fetishes to some level.... Is true usually about fear is from lack of understanding...

Well it always pains me when I talk to women that have never been carried in their adult life, there was a story that I never saved though I wanted to called 'No harm no foul' on that web tv website, carried away or something, from years back. Think the owner was called Adam, if you're here please put that story up! The story had some guy that had a device of creating a temporary instance of reality where he can carry whoever he wanted and when he was done, cos it was done in a copy of the universe he hadn't done anything bad in the real world! , he also was able to look up the carry history of each woman, the last story is the one I want to save, where he carries this woman with an ego, think she was a weather reporter if I remember right, he had his friend threaten to shoot them if he doesn't carry the woman over his shoulder! After he puts her down she tries to run but gets swept off her feet into the main guy's arms.... Would like to read it all again!

I fully agree Slevin, the amount of women who tell me they don't like being carried.... I need to change that!
Old September 10th, 2013, 14:03   #12
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

A question....would anyone go that far to increase/decrease his height according to his preferences just for his fetish?
Old September 11th, 2013, 13:04   #13
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

I can understand people having surgery to lose weight but to do it to change height is a step too far and certainly for the sake of a fetish that is very unhealthy and stupid, generally people should learn to accept themselves as themselves but society has lost that with all the things people do now, some even have bones in their toes removed to fit into smaller shoes?!
Old September 11th, 2013, 20:00   #14
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I can understand people having surgery to lose weight but to do it to change height is a step too far and certainly for the sake of a fetish that is very unhealthy and stupid, generally people should learn to accept themselves as themselves but society has lost that with all the things people do now, some even have bones in their toes removed to fit into smaller shoes?!

For me sometimes i think i would like to have a surgery to be shorter,but there are times when i think "oh come on,it's a waste of money". It depends on the mood actually
Old September 11th, 2013, 23:29   #15
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Its funny because I didnt even know how the fetish came about. Ive had it since I say about 14 or 15. Im 23 now. I love F/F lifts (includes wrestling) and F/M lifts. I downplay my love for lift and carry in public because ppl may find me weird lol. Thats why Im glad i joined this forum. To talk with ppl who have the same love for the fetish as I do. Ive always wondered if my fetish for LC will ever die down overtime. But to be honest I hope it never does because at the end of the day everybody probably has a secret fetish that theyre scared to reveal to the general public.
Old September 11th, 2013, 23:46   #16
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
462 Total

Personaly i'd be shy to be caried by a woman in public,because people would stare at us. I think most of us feel that way
Old September 12th, 2013, 00:27   #17
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Yes! It would definitely have to be in a private setting.
Old September 13th, 2013, 23:52   #18
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifting_trance View Post
For me sometimes i think i would like to have a surgery to be shorter,but there are times when i think "oh come on,it's a waste of money". It depends on the mood actually
Any drastic change for the sake of a fetish is stupid
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:25   #19
hugo42
VIP

0 For This Post
321 Total

Just wanted to say that I know this forum is primarily catered to f/m and f/f carries, but I still want to give my perspective on my m/f and f/f fetish.

I'm kind of embarrassed about it to an extent. My g/f knows about my fetish, and one of my good friends "kind of" knows I love lift and carry. She allows me to videotape her being carried, but I have to walk a fine line to keep from coming off as creepy. For instance, I've always fantasized about carrying a limp woman with her arms swaying on video. When I pick her up, I tell her to go limp, and that's as far as I can take it.

I had thousands of pics of f/f on my phone, and my friend accidentally looked through my phone and discovered my cache (oops!). Luckily, she didn't really say anything negative about it. I haven't told anyone else about my fetish. I remember at one point I calculated how much I had spent on videos related to lift and carry mainly from sleeperkid and velvets. I think I spent close to $200 at the time. I just couldn't get enough of watching f/f carrying especially when there were multiple carries or ots carries involving limp limbs.
Old January 28th, 2015, 19:53   #20
wetten1984

0 For This Post
0 Total

many times, but never got rid of it...