The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 6th, 2009, 00:28   #41
Wiegrafo
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

Around 12-13, when I first saw photos of Raye Hollitt lifting some guy in American Gladiators and thought that was incredibly hot. I got even more into it after I saw a pic of Lora Ottenad lifting a guy overhead.
Old July 6th, 2009, 21:57   #42
mansell3000
STANDARD

1 For This Post
15 Total

When I was 6 or 7 years old, my parents took me to see a travelling circus, and a couple of acts had female bearers lifting male partners which intrigued me. I then saw the Tovarich Troupe on TV, where the female bearer Eva supported up to 4 male partners in various pyramids. This fascinated me and a strange feeling ran through my body.

When I was 9 years old, I was at a birthday party for my aunt. The only other child there was an 8 year old girl who was related to her boyfriend. She was a real tomboy and when we played outside she gave me piggyback and shoulder rides. I can still remember the mixed feelings of embarrassment at being lifted by a girl, and the lovely strange feeling running through my body as I enjoyed being carried. I still get these same lovely feelings 40 years later everytime my wife carries me.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old July 7th, 2009, 00:43   #43
peterkin101
STANDARD

1 For This Post
5 Total

My first experience was larking around with my sister, we'ed give each over piggybacks from about 6-9 years old. Can't say I ever thought of it back then as anything sexual.

I kept this thing back of the deepest innermost parts of my mind until one day, many years later, I'd been larking about with a very sexy and tall lady.

After seeing her right by driving her to some friends, she asked me if I'd ever had a fantasy I'd never let out. Think she was expecting me to say some BDSM or hard/water sports but I blurted it out that I would ADORE being carried by a tall strong lady.

I was expecting a very awkward glance but instead she asked me why didn't I tell her before as she would have carried me happily.

So we pulled up at a disused petrol garage at about 3 in the morning in the middle of probably the UK's hottest heatwave ever. We got out and then we walked away from the front towards the darkened area where she stood still and parted her legs and arms.

The next thing my hands were on her shoulders and she was pleading with me to jump up, which I duly did.

I had a staggering shock go through me as I was aroused and scared all at the same time as she moved a few paces back and forth before gently putting me down. She beckoned again and this time I was carried a bit furthur.

And then a third time and I was shuddering with excitement but this was sadly the first and last time I'd seen Danielle and she'd gone never to return.

San, my ex gf was my second experience but that's posted elsewhere...

Almost forgot to add my age at the time 42 years.

And I still love it now at 47...!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old July 7th, 2009, 14:26   #44
thegoat77
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,755 Total

I've always been fascinated by strength since I was a kid, mainly as I was never particularly strong. Always play wrestling when I was young as well.

Seeing Gladiators (UK) was a revelation when that started as it was the first time I'd seen strong women in action. Especially when there was a UK vs Australia Gladiators, and one of the Aussies was Flame and she was much bigger than all the UK ones I'd seen, that really got me interested. Must have been about 15 I guess.

Then a few years later, got the internet and discovered Chyna, and was awestruck by how she lifted the male wrestlers, and that got me into L&C. Never thought I'd be lifted myself but then discovered the session world and ended up having 10 L&C sessions or so....so far
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:00   #45
amazonworshipper
STANDARD

2 For This Post
9 Total

It was my first feeling of puberty at age 12. One day, just started thinking about scrawny women lifting big men that women got no business liftin' & getting excited. Never saw it anywhere. No-one ever said, "say, U ever see a woman lift a man?" No idea why it was exciting. Have taken objective tests that showed I think more like a woman than a man. It might be because of the way our moms treated us at very young ages. Don't think my mom had a stroller.

L&C was not only my first feeling of puberty, it is the ONLY way I have ever gotten excited. What a disappointment to have never been able to come the normal way, to hear how great sex was & when it finally happened to feel no thrill at all. They always said, "You never come when I come!" "We need to synchronize!!" But I always had to wait for them to finish, then concentrate on a lift & carry fantasy to finally do my duty.

Last edited by amazonworshipper; August 2nd, 2009 at 07:22.
Who Said Thanks:
ichcom1 (November 3rd, 2022), vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:42   #46
blinkfan4life182X
VIPOS

0 For This Post
668 Total

At the start of seventh grade I realized I was into the fetish, its when I stopped liking really skinny girls and started to notice the curves on the female. To this day I ike fit girl with curves.
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:35   #47
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

May be it is from birth but I first realied it at the age of say 7 yrs.

Old August 14th, 2009, 07:38   #48
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,666 Total

You wont believe but I liked it when I was 3-5 I think. I always loved to look ballet and movies where guys are picking up girls. In kindergarden i liked to pick girls up too. Much later I discovered the possibility of FF or FM lifts. Anyway, when I reached internet community I liked FF lifts just a little bit more then FM. After maybe 2 short months on net I lost my interest in FM almost completely.
Old August 14th, 2009, 22:39   #49
schmoedude
VIP

0 For This Post
152 Total

I was about 18 when a drunk girl lifted me over her shoulder in a fireman's carry (to this day I still don't know why she wanted to do it, as I was too shy to ask). Afterwards I would search the ads in the back of wrestling and bodybuilding mags for all L&C content - the early Special Interests stuff featuring athletic dancer types was among my favorites.
Old August 14th, 2009, 23:26   #50
dbarbob
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
18 Total

When I was a little kid of about 5, I remember seeing a country and western show on television and the dancers were competing with one another when one girl let her partner jump into her arms and rocked him like a baby for a few seconds.

He was not a particularly heavy looking guy but he was way taller than the girl and I was floored by her ability to do that so easily. I have been hooked ever since and still find it an incredible sight to see!

Great to have you back Bob!/Trag
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)