Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old September 16th, 2016, 21:55   #11
SydneyScreams
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
41 Total

Body Builder vs. BBW

Rapture is a popular female body builder who I just met! She weighs about 174lbs and is 5'9". Meanwhile, I am 210lbs and I'm only 5'3". Our different body types are a great contrast, but I'm really curious to see if we can lift & carry each other. We start off giving each other bear hug lifts, just to see if we can. There is a lot of mutual surprise when we can each lift one another! I had no idea that I could lift someone who weighs that much!! I don't think Rapture thought I'd be able to lift her either. Then we try giving each other piggy back rides and doing squats to really show off our strength. Finally, we measure our calves to see whose legs are more muscular...Who do you think has the bigger calves??

Category: LIFT & CARRY, BEARHUG, MUSCULAR WOMEN, STRONG WOMEN, CHALLENGES, FEMALE DOMINATION

Click here to buy now!

Old October 1st, 2016, 14:53   #12
jcorbi82
STANDARD

1 For This Post
20 Total
Talking

I'm going to have to buy this! Love SydneyScreams being lifted!
Who Said Thanks:
SydneyScreams (December 4th, 2016)
Old December 4th, 2016, 15:30   #13
SydneyScreams
Producer

0 For This Post
41 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorbi82 View Post
I'm going to have to buy this! Love SydneyScreams being lifted!
Thanks! It's so much fun and I'm always surprised when people can lift me
Old December 4th, 2016, 15:36   #14
SydneyScreams
Producer

3 For This Post
41 Total

Lifting My Friends Olivia & Fluffy

My first time lifting a male...ever!

Olivia Rose & slave fluffy are close to each other in weight, but one weighs more than the other (discussed on camera). When I decide to lift each of them, the other gets jealous and wants to be lifted too. I perform a bunch of lifts on each, including piggy back rides, cradle, and modified fireman's. The two have fun being my weights as I lift & carry them! I wonder... can I lift both of them at the same time?

Category: LIFT & CARRY, BBW, STRONG WOMEN, FEMALE DOMINATION

Click here to buy now!

Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (August 11th, 2019), Daniel (March 12th, 2017), a106787 (December 5th, 2016)
Old February 4th, 2017, 04:02   #15
SydneyScreams
Producer

1 For This Post
41 Total
Talking

Lift & Carry with Rapture (Includes RARE Weigh In!)

Custom Video! Want to bring your fantasy to life? Email for info: SydneyScreams4u (at) yahoo.com

"This will basically be a lift/carry challenge video where each of you try to lift in different ways. Cradle from lapsitting position, front lift, bearhug and over the shoulder are my favs. If you can add some spanking there, that'd be great. 10 mins sounds good, also please do a weigh in before the fun starts."

Category: LIFT & CARRY, BBW, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BBW WITH THIN CHICKS, STRONG WOMEN, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION

Click here to buy now in MP4!
Click here to buy now in WMV!

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (February 5th, 2017)
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:05   #16
SydneyScreams
Producer

3 For This Post
41 Total

Tiny Alexis Lifts Fat Sydney

Skinny Alexis Rain (aka Sexual Alexis) is not only smaller than me in weight, but she's also shorter than me. After discussing our height & weight, Alexis and I take turns lifting each other in different lifts. I wasn't sure if Alexis could lift me, so I'm surprised when she gets me off the floor in multiple ways (including a cradle!). Even though Alexis is shorter than me, she is practically pure muscle, so lifting her is a challenge!

Category: LIFT & CARRY, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BBW WITH THIN CHICKS, STRONG WOMEN

Buy Now: http://clips4sale.com/31090/17271874

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 4th, 2017), Daniel (March 12th, 2017), aedgar (March 1st, 2017)
Old July 16th, 2017, 04:46   #17
SydneyScreams
Producer

5 For This Post
41 Total

Four Girl Lift and Carry with Sydney Screams, BowlsNBoobs, Lux Lives and Miss Jane Judge

Four friends (Sydney Screams, BowlsNBoobs (aka Little Jay), Lux Lives and Miss Jane Judge are all hanging out after a day of filming and they want to see if they can lift each other! They are all very different in weights and heights and let you know how tall they are and how much they weigh, and then they start trying to lift each other! They try many different ways of lifting, giggling and laughing and having a great time!

Category: LIFT & CARRY, LAUGHING, SIZE COMPARISON, STRONG WOMEN, BBW, BBW WITH THIN CHICKS

Click here to buy now!

Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (August 11th, 2019), perun ffcarries (March 25th, 2018), zebra (February 14th, 2018), aedgar (July 16th, 2017), a106787 (July 16th, 2017)
Old December 8th, 2017, 22:09   #18
SydneyScreams
Producer

1 For This Post
41 Total

Lift & Carry with Sydney & Tony Hook

Sydney Screams loves a good challenge!! Lucky for her, she thinks that maybe Tony Hook is about the weight she can lift. Weighing in around 150lbs, Tony has a muscular hardbody. But Tony thinks he can lift Sydney too. Only one way to find out!! Sydney and Tony give it a try to see what lifts they can do to each other!

Category: LIFT & CARRY, STRONG WOMEN, BBW, BBW WITH THIN MEN, BIKINI

Click here to buy now!

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (December 9th, 2017)
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:16   #19
SydneyScreams
Producer

3 For This Post
41 Total

Lift and Carry with Sarah Brooke and Sydney Screams

Sydney Screams and Sarah Brooke are challenging each other to a lift off! Who can lift the other the most? They try lifting each other a variety of ways including over the shoulder, straight up, cradle, piggy back, etc. Sarah starts off cocky, saying she is very strong and could definitely lift Sydney with her big biceps and well defined abs. She can't really pick Sydney up as much as she thought and she's pretty embarrassed. Sydney laughs and says she can carry Sarah any way she wants, but Sarah protests and says she is incorrect. Sydney surprises Brooke by conquering her, lifting her up many ways as she can while Brooke protests.

Category: LIFT & CARRY, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BBW, SIZE COMPARISON, BBW WITH THIN CHICKS, STRONG WOMEN

Click here to buy now!

Who Said Thanks:
perun ffcarries (March 25th, 2018), a106787 (February 12th, 2018), aedgar (February 12th, 2018)
Old May 9th, 2018, 04:06   #20
SydneyScreams
Producer

1 For This Post
41 Total

Lift And Carry Fun With Violet October

Sydney Screams is hanging out with tiny little Violet October! Sydney Screams is literally twice her weight - but Violet thinks she could totally lift Sydney! First Sydney tries to lift Violet over her shoulder, then Violet tries to lift Sydney over her shoulder. After, they take turns trying to lift each other a few different ways. It turns out Violet isn't as strong as she thought, and Sydney is even stronger than she expected! They laugh and enjoy themselves through the entire video and Sydney makes fun of Violet for breaking a sweat.

Category: LIFT & CARRY, BBW WITH THIN CHICKS, SKINNY WOMEN, BBW, SIZE COMPARISON

Click here to buy now!

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (May 9th, 2018)