The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old October 19th, 2016, 18:50   #231
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
1,178 Total

Jessie Gem's Outgunned video is available at http://www.stronggirlz.com/JessieGem/video04.html

Who Said Thanks:
schuster007 (October 30th, 2016), roche (October 30th, 2016), aedgar (October 30th, 2016), ppfd (October 30th, 2016), hans (October 30th, 2016)
Old October 30th, 2016, 14:54   #232
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Paige: Wrestling Coach at www.StrongGirlz.com

http://www.stronggirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
roche (October 30th, 2016), aedgar (October 30th, 2016), hans (October 30th, 2016), Akshayb (October 30th, 2016)
Old November 16th, 2016, 12:09   #233
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Makasan: Curves of Steel Now Available!

Check it out at http://www.stronggirlz.com

Old November 19th, 2016, 23:08   #234
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,178 Total

no other words need to be said http://www.stronggirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 22nd, 2016), strut170222 (November 20th, 2016), Akshayb (November 20th, 2016)
Old November 21st, 2016, 07:42   #235
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
no other words need to be said http://www.stronggirlz.com

But it does require words. Very good words I'll say:

I'm still not finished watching the series but bravo. The girl did a cradle carry, followed by standing on one leg and kicking her other leg COMPLETELY OUT straight just like a gymnast / dancer! Absolutely rare and very high degree of difficulty. Really impressive. I'm guessing I was the guy that requested that (as you mention on the video).

I see there are other cool sequences I haven't gotten to (based on the photos).

Update---finished watching...

Worth watching for those guys that like to see lifting sequences that are beyond "standard" stuff by a very powerful girl that is a pure athlete.

Kim is a MACHINE. The girl**** fully squatted Dave (including cradle carry very fast up and down like a piston--very very rare)***** like he was nothing. That might possibly be the strongest pound for pound girl you have ever filmed (or any production) and she's only 19. Good looking too.

For me, this is one of the best L&C videos ever out here. Now i'm biased because I'm into pure athletes that are off the charts strong. She meets that criteria and she does things you do not see in those standard, average run of the mill L&Cers (woman struggling to lift - Yawn) because the avg girl can not do these things she does in this video. I'd add more commentary but my sleeping pill is kicking in and my grammar is deteriorating.

Nice work Dave. Trained Athletes like her (gymnast, track, dance / ballet) open more possibilities in taking this genre to another level with lift sequences.

For those reading, I would buy this video guys if you're into really strong athletic girls doing very rare stuff not really ever seen. Score 11/10. 11 for Kims great attitude and competitive spirit. There were some really good moves I may describe later.

Last edited by strut170222; November 21st, 2016 at 10:16.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 22nd, 2016)
Old November 21st, 2016, 15:41   #236
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Wow! High praise indeed. Thanks, strut. Glad you liked it, as I had a feeling you would

http://www.stronggirlz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
But it does require words. Very good words I'll say:

I'm still not finished watching the series but bravo. The girl did a cradle carry, followed by standing on one leg and kicking her other leg COMPLETELY OUT straight just like a gymnast / dancer! Absolutely rare and very high degree of difficulty. Really impressive. I'm guessing I was the guy that requested that (as you mention on the video).

I see there are other cool sequences I haven't gotten to (based on the photos).

Update---finished watching...

Worth watching for those guys that like to see lifting sequences that are beyond "standard" stuff by a very powerful girl that is a pure athlete.

Kim is a MACHINE. The girl**** fully squatted Dave (including cradle carry very fast up and down like a piston--very very rare)***** like he was nothing. That might possibly be the strongest pound for pound girl you have ever filmed (or any production) and she's only 19. Good looking too.

For me, this is one of the best L&C videos ever out here. Now i'm biased because I'm into pure athletes that are off the charts strong. She meets that criteria and she does things you do not see in those standard, average run of the mill L&Cers (woman struggling to lift - Yawn) because the avg girl can not do these things she does in this video. I'd add more commentary but my sleeping pill is kicking in and my grammar is deteriorating.

Nice work Dave. Trained Athletes like her (gymnast, track, dance / ballet) open more possibilities in taking this genre to another level with lift sequences.

For those reading, I would buy this video guys if you're into really strong athletic girls doing very rare stuff not really ever seen. Score 11/10. 11 for Kims great attitude and competitive spirit. There were some really good moves I may describe later.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:40   #237
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

If you don't mind, I just had to illustrate directly from the website sample. She does this twice (after first tossing dave up in air following first attempt) and holds it for few seconds and gets her leg straight. I think i've only seen this done once in a L&C video and it was a girl who was huge carrying a girl. NEVER seen a F/M cradle like this for a production or even public pictures. Again, high degree of difficulty, no explanation needed.

She also tried an over the knee backbreaker sequence but forgot to put her knee down, so she had him down near the ground and just picks him back up and repeats to get her knee. Her only response was it was "awkward at first." Lol. Impressive video, never done before stuff. Ever. This one will be hard to top in terms of degree of difficulty and making it look easy.

Last edited by strut170222; November 22nd, 2016 at 07:50.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 22nd, 2016)
Old November 22nd, 2016, 20:56   #238
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,178 Total

Here are the title images for each of the 3 videos available at http://www.stronggirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
aedgar (November 24th, 2016), piggybackrides (November 22nd, 2016), Akshayb (November 22nd, 2016)
Old November 28th, 2016, 17:39   #239
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Three new trailers for you to enjoy!

Enjoy three trailers for Jennifer: Lean and Muscular, Jennifer: Track Star, and Jessa, the 18 year old blonde powerhouse at http://www.stronggirlz.com
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (November 29th, 2016)
Old December 2nd, 2016, 15:01   #240
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Kim Collection now available as individual videos!

You can purchase any/all of the 3 videos in the Kim Collection individually or as part of a specially-priced bundle at http://www.stronggirlz.com