Old July 4th, 2010, 01:40   #11
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Rachel, don't forget your F/F Lift and carry fans, now! Anyway, it's a good idea to separate f/m clips from f/f clips.
Cheers!
Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 4th, 2010, 01:45   #12
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Some comments---The guy that you cradled from the chair was acting like dead weight (it must have felt more than 185 pounds) and it was impressive that you corrected it. A Cradle from the ground instead of chair would be good. You might be the strongest pound for pound woman making L&C vids. Very impressive how high you can get on your toes. Can people email you suggestions/requests?
LOL! Only a true lift and carry fan would have picked up on that! He definitely was new to lift and carry, so I had to work a little harder than normal to compensate for it, but I still threw him around like a rag doll!Hehehe!

Thank you so much for the amazing compliment! I am definitely always looking for suggestions/requests, and you can either post them here on the forum or email them to me directly at rachelfights@live.com.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:05   #13
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!
Old July 4th, 2010, 05:25   #14
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Don't worry, I am going to shoot a good mix of both f/f and f/m lift and carry clips! Just so you know, I actually shot two new f/f l&c videos this afternoon, that I will be releasing soon!
Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.

Old July 4th, 2010, 20:16   #15
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post
Rachel how are your lift and carry clips selling compared to wrestling clips? more, same, less? good luck with your store!
Right now, it is hard for me to tell, because the wrestling material that I have posted is older and has already appeared on another one of my stores in the past. Hopefully, I will get some new wrestling content posted this week, and I can get a better feel for it!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 4th, 2010, 20:18   #16
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganju90 View Post
Thats great news thta you have made ff video. Waiting to see this video release.
I am going to try and post one new lift and carry video a wekk to my clips4sale store, and if possible alternate between f/f and f/m. My biggest goal is to make sure that I keep everyone happy, and excited about my vids. So, I am really going to try my best to keep it fun and fresh!!

Any ideas that you guys have are always great appreciated, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 5th, 2010, 00:24   #17
smallwm
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
43 Total

I have a suggestion. How about doing a clip where you carrying a guy on your shoulders while he dusts and cleans the high places in a house.
Old July 6th, 2010, 08:41   #18
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
246 Total

Great, many thanks for your clips Rachel. I love F/F lift and carry especially when the lifter is bigger than the liftee. I'm a big fan of lifts when the girl is lifted straight up with an arm or hand between the legs. Its a lift you don't see very often. Thanks again.
Old July 7th, 2010, 07:21   #19
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

Thought I'd share some rather interesting email responses from Rachel (with her approval of course):

Thank you so much for emailing me some lift and carry requests. I am always looking for new ideas, so that I can keep my videos fresh instead of doing the same things over and over.

As far as the You Tube lift goes, I believe that I actually did a modified version of this in my Tempest video... And actually I am on the receiving end of that exact same lift in a f/m video that I shot yesterday! So hopefully with a little work, I can pull it off in a future f/f and possibly even a f/m video in the near future.

As far as future videos go, my current male partner (my boyfriend... who actually got me into lift and carry) is actually about 6'2" and 215 lbs, so you will be seeing quite a bit of me lifting a larger male... Hehehe! We do it atr ghome all the time, now I just have to get him comfortable in front of the camera. And it is also a great demonstration of just how strong I am, because you can see in the new video just how much bigger he really is compared to me...

As far as video suggestions go, I would love to hear more ideas and would love as much feedback and input as possible... What would you guys like to see, what should I wear, do you like barefoot or in heels... You name it... I am always looking for ideas....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

2nd reply

Hey Sweetie,
Funny that you ask that... LOL! I ahave probably had it in me most of my life, because I remember carrying my younger sister around when we were growing up even though she absolutely hated it and would scream and squirm... Hehehehe! I also was a cheerleader all through high school and college and because of my size I usually ended up being a "base" as opposed to a "flyer". Unfortunately, I have been about the same size I am now since I was 15 or 16 years old, and it was rare to find any girls who could actually support me for more than a minute or two... So honestly, all he had o do was ask one day when we were goofing around play fighting, and it has been wonderful ever since! Then again, I am one of those girls that he could pretty much ask me to do just about anything and because we have such a great connection, I would probably try it once....

Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

The youtube clip is in reference to a over the shoulder lift performed in the old Special Interest videos but has been ignored as of late:

> > to 7:10
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (March 22nd, 2018)
Old July 7th, 2010, 15:13   #20
anonymous_guy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total
Default L&C-Idea

Hi!

I've got a suggestion for your next video. Since I'm a huge fan of carrying on all fours, I'd really love to see that. This way, you'll also be able to carry heavy people (even heavier than normal). I'd definitely buy that. :-)

Great videos, I'm a huge fan of yours! Keep up the great quality clips.

Rittmeister
Who Said Thanks:
uplifted0 (November 19th, 2019)