2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
Today I've finished my own videostore

You may check it here:
http://www.ruedelstudio.com/

Also, I've posted 2 new clips on it:
RLC074 with Sophi lifting 87kgs Alex

And RLC075 with Sophi, Kristin and me, includes both F/M and F/F lifts in luxury dresses
Those F/F cradles look very nice! How much of that could I expect to see in video RLC075? Are the cradles true lifts from feet on the floor? I'm a big fan of F/F cradles and especially the "scoop up" that happens at the start. I also like when girls are in a sitting position, then lifted off of things like a counter or a table into a cradle but I'm not a fan of "jump into arms" or one leg up, then the other. I like F/F front lifts and hug lifts, too, but F/M does nothing for me. I know, I know.....I'm picky. What other F/F is there in the 16 minutes? If there's not much more F/F than what's in the GIFs, it's hard for me to justify $17......but it's hard to turn down, too!

Also what resolution is it in?
Old September 16th, 2016, 19:13   #232
Far
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Those F/F cradles look very nice! How much of that could I expect to see in video RLC075? Are the cradles true lifts from feet on the floor? I'm a big fan of F/F cradles and especially the "scoop up" that happens at the start. I also like when girls are in a sitting position, then lifted off of things like a counter or a table into a cradle but I'm not a fan of "jump into arms" or one leg up, then the other. I like F/F front lifts and hug lifts, too, but F/M does nothing for me. I know, I know.....I'm picky. What other F/F is there in the 16 minutes? If there's not much more F/F than what's in the GIFs, it's hard for me to justify $17......but it's hard to turn down, too!

Also what resolution is it in?
It's mostly F/M clip, so only few F/F lifts included, just to show girl's beauty
If you are not intresting in F/M lifts I can't recomend this clip. Better clip for you is RLC056 with Sophi and Eva, many front lifts and cradles and only F/F.

All new clips that I uploading to my new site are in wmv format in 1080p resolution.

Last edited by Far; September 16th, 2016 at 19:23.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 17th, 2016)
Old September 17th, 2016, 15:49   #233
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
It's mostly F/M clip, so only few F/F lifts included, just to show girl's beauty
If you are not intresting in F/M lifts I can't recomend this clip. Better clip for you is RLC056 with Sophi and Eva, many front lifts and cradles and only F/F.

All new clips that I uploading to my new site are in wmv format in 1080p resolution.
Thank you!

I went back and found the screen shots from the other vid (the correct number is RLC060 btw) but what I see in it doesn't interest me.

I like the outfits and the overall look of RLC075 but I especially like the body language the girls have in the cradle lifts. Wacky gymnastic/strength lifts hold little interest for me. I like seeing something that looks intimate and this looks intimate. I'm all about quality over quantity but $17 is a bit steep for just two lifts that seem to satisfy what I like but may not. Perhaps as you build up more videos you'll follow the example of other producers and do an F/F cradle compilation.

Good luck with your business! Just because it doesn't fit what I want doesn't mean you're not doing a good job. What I see looks like it's done really well. I'll be keeping my eye on your releases.
Old September 17th, 2016, 19:09   #234
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Thank you!

I went back and found the screen shots from the other vid (the correct number is RLC060 btw) but what I see in it doesn't interest me.

I like the outfits and the overall look of RLC075 but I especially like the body language the girls have in the cradle lifts. Wacky gymnastic/strength lifts hold little interest for me. I like seeing something that looks intimate and this looks intimate. I'm all about quality over quantity but $17 is a bit steep for just two lifts that seem to satisfy what I like but may not. Perhaps as you build up more videos you'll follow the example of other producers and do an F/F cradle compilation.

Good luck with your business! Just because it doesn't fit what I want doesn't mean you're not doing a good job. What I see looks like it's done really well. I'll be keeping my eye on your releases.
Totally agreed with you, that 17$ for 2 minutes of intresting video is not good So, I cut off FF part of this clip, add cradle part of another FF clip with Kristin and Olya, that isn't posted yet in my stores and make short compilation. You may get it my KinkBomb store for 4.99$:
https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/rlc077-kr...cradles/232846
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 17th, 2016)
Old September 17th, 2016, 20:05   #235
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Totally agreed with you, that 17$ for 2 minutes of intresting video is not good So, I cut off FF part of this clip, add cradle part of another FF clip with Kristin and Olya, that isn't posted yet in my stores and make short compilation. You may get it my KinkBomb store for 4.99$:
Awesome! Thanks!
Old September 19th, 2016, 21:31   #236
Far
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
762 Total

Second clip from session of twins with another sister(the first was RLC073 clip). Many carries on stair in high heels and barefeet, also shoulder ride upstair and other lifts.

Duration: 11:32
Format: WMV, FullHD
Size: 1.4gb
Price: 11.95$

Click here to buy this clip!

Who Said Thanks:
john_smith_1965 (October 8th, 2016), piggybackrides (September 21st, 2016), Golla (September 20th, 2016)
Old September 20th, 2016, 15:00   #237
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,745 Total
Default The Wolfe's Unsolicited Review of RLC077

Quote:
If you're like me and you like seeing soft, feminine girls happily lifting each other with minimal effort, minimal awkwardness and free of contrived distractions, this is a must-have.

There are two parts, the first is the edit from the mostly F/M video. It contains one OTS and two cradle lifts between the girl in the wedding gown and the other in the long maroon dress, each taking a turn as liftee. The girl in the wedding gown is barefoot and the one in maroon is in high platform pumps that make their heights about equal. All lifts start with the liftee standing on a chair which is a minor disappontment but the body language during the cradles makes up for that as both liftees seem comfortable in their situation and the lifters don't seem overly challenged by the weight.

The second has two cradle lifts shot outdoors. Both girls are in heels and short black dresses of thin material and standing on potentially dangerous uneven ground. Both cradles are done from the ground using the one leg up, then the other method, also a minor disappointment. The first liftee seems a bit uncomfortable as she holds her legs out rather than letting her feet hang down relaxed. The second, whom I think was in the maroon dress in the first section, seems relaxed and comfortable in the other girl's arms. The first lifter in this segment is wearing wedge sandals and walks around a bit on the packed dirt path while the second lifter, wearing open-toe pumps with chunky red heels stands in one place, probably less sure of her footing. Her chunky heels are a bit higher than the wedges the other girl wears but they seem to be about equal in height with their shoes on. There is a moment during the first lift where the camera zooms in on the lifter's legs so closely that you can't tell that a lift is happening. I know some like to see close-ups of lifters' leg muscles at work but when zoomed in so closely she might as well be carrying a bag of sand. The second lift also has a leg zoom but you can still see the liftee at all times so you never lose sight that an F/F lift is occurring. Still, my overall impression of the clip is good and the other positives outweigh these small negatives.

All three girls in the video are attractive and tastefully dressed with none of that fetish trashiness that's all too familiar. That, along with the mostly comfortable body language is the main appeal. There's no phony acting of implausible situations to distract either; just cute girls doing cute lifts. Each lift duration is about 20-30 seconds which, for five lifts, comes out to a little over two minutes total lift time with more than 80% of that time in the cradles. That may sound short but it doesn't feel short while watching because the quality of the lifts is high and besides, the price is only about five bucks. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a simple but good F/F cradle clip.

Who Said Thanks:
Far (September 20th, 2016)
Old September 20th, 2016, 17:32   #238
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

Oh, your description of my clip is longer that clip itself

It's hard to me to shoot good f/f clips, because I'am not fan of it. I makes some f/f clips, but very few people buying them, maybe I shoots it in a wrong way?
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 20th, 2016)
Old September 20th, 2016, 19:24   #239
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Oh, your description of my clip is longer that clip itself

It's hard to me to shoot good f/f clips, because I'am not fan of it. I makes some f/f clips, but very few people buying them, maybe I shoots it in a wrong way?
Well I wanted to give the clip the positive review it deserves with clear, honest and detailed descriptions of what to expect for others who might want to buy it.

The main thing I've noticed is that many F/F fans are more focused on the liftee than on the lifter. It's very easy to find clips that showcase a lifter's strength but very few showcase a lifter's femininity without using the lift as a form of punishing her and even fewer highlight a comfortable intimacy as a girl is gracefully held in feminine arms. I think with this little clip you've done a pretty good job of capturing that in a way few others ever have. But if it's not your thing you shouldn't try to fake it.
Old September 20th, 2016, 20:10   #240
Far
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
762 Total

Thanks for your feedback and description)
I have bad imagination and my English is too bad to give so detailed descriptions to my clips
I never shooting fake lifts, so you may give me your suggestions about f/f clips and I can try to shoot them too
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 21st, 2016)