johnp
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
16 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombok15 View Post
hi all,
does anyone have any ideas how i can get to the subject of getting a girl to lift me.
a friend of mine is same height as me but i think a lot stronger...how can i get her to lift me..she doesn't mind showing stregnth
I once dated a girl who spent a lot at the time at the gym, including weight training classes. At 5ft 5ins and about 145lbs, she was 2ins and 10lbs lighter than me. However I suspected that she was stronger than me and could carry me easily. I was desperate to play wrestle with her to test her strength and hopefully be lifted but I was frightened to discuss it with her in case she thought I was weird and it would put her off me.

One evening we had been been for a few drinks and when we we got back to my flat we were both in a really happy mood. She sat on the floor to watch TV. She was wearing a skimpy top and shorts which showed off her strong body and this got me aroused. Probably assisted by the alcohol, I decided this was my chance see how strong she was.

I kneeled in front of her and asked her to lie on her back. When she did this I sat on her and pushed her arms to the floor above her head. I teased her that she was a weak girl at my mercy and I would only let her up if she pleaded with me. Fortunately she took no offence at what I was doing and was giggling. I continued to tease her but started to feel disappointed that she made no effort to free herself.

She then asked me to kiss her, but as I leaned forward to do it, she suddenly pushed up with her arms and hips and I was thrown off her. Before I realised what was happening I was on my back with her pinnng me. Still giggling she teased me that she was now in control. I tried to push my hands up but she had me firmly pinned down and I could not move. She continued to tease me and I tried to say that I could easily throw her off me but I did not want to hurt her. She laughed and dared me to try. As much as I did try, she kept me firmly pinned down.

As my suspicions that she was stronger than me were realised, I felt aroused and a bit embarrassed at the same time. Although she was still laughing her looks suggested she was turned on as well. I decided to try something else and I managed to wrap my legs around her waist. I then tried to turn the tables and said that I was holding her down and I would not let her up. She was really up for the challenge now and she released my arms, put her arms around my back and pulled me up. She was now carrying me in a kneeling position, with my legs still around her waist.

I continued to tease her saying she still could not get up. What happened next really amazed me. She put one foot on the floor, and putting one hand on the sofa for support, she stood up holding me in a front straddle with my legs still around her waist. I told her how impressed I was and kissed her. She responded and held me for a long time as we kissed and chatted. She said she was surprised how easily she could lift me.

After this, we play wrestled and she carried me many other times. However I tried not to appear too keen and did not let her know off my love of l&c in case she was put off by it.

Last edited by johnp; July 24th, 2010 at 08:56.
Old March 29th, 2011, 08:26   #12
blanca12
STANDARD

0 For This Post
84 Total

The best idea is usually the simple one. I found those silly 'truth or dare' games to be especially useful. Girls seem to love this game and you can easily lure them into lifting you into a cradle or a front-lift as a forfeit. Just make a straight face (not that pervert look ) while making the challenge and there you go. Though in my case a girl herself wanted to lift me in a front-lift when I lost.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 15:55   #13
faceplant53
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Getting a lift is pretty easy. The hard part, of course, is not getting a b*n*r when it happens. If it wasn't for this, we'd probably all be asking women for lifts all the time!
Old May 11th, 2011, 09:39   #14
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

I wanted to know if any of you guys ever had a random girl on you met for a few moments at a bar, or school or walking on the street lift you?

To be honest i tried something of that sort with a stranger but would find it pretty hard convincing them to lift me, then i just jokingly changed the subject. From what i know its pretty hard to get a stranger to lift you, i can convince girls i know as friends but not hot girls i might pass by in the street without going through whole the tedious process of getting to know them then the lift. You have to get to know them first for them to even think about lifting you but still i fantasize about a day where i can get a lift from a girl who is total stranger

Last edited by tallgirlfan; May 17th, 2011 at 07:38.
Old May 12th, 2011, 13:51   #15
Liftluvver
STANDARD

0 For This Post
62 Total

Ummm...with all due respect tgfan, it could be a way to land yourself in jail!
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:42   #16
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftluvver View Post
Ummm...with all due respect tgfan, it could be a way to land yourself in jail!
Thanks for the advice, but I'm not forcing people to lift me just asking, in a playful nonchalant way. I guess many people could be offended but i doubt L&C could land someone in jail? I see couples doing L&C in public all the time, i decided to stop asking an get to know them better before doing so.
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:01   #17
deanie83
VIP

0 For This Post
100 Total

Being 5"8 and fairy slim I'm quite short for a man. I work in a warehouse and a good way I've found out to get a piggyback ride is to pretend that I can't reach something high up. There's quite a lot of girls at my work so it's quite a good challenge! I've had a few so far and I've been there 10 months. What I do is try and reach a small box near where one of the girls are working that I know is just a bit to high for me to get. I then say to them, "how strong are you feeling today"? As they don't want to say Im not strong through probably being a bit embarassed the reply usually is "I'm always strong why!?" by this time there's usually a proud smile on their face so it's perfect timing to say "could u give me a piggyback because I can't reach this?" then as quick as a flash they stand on front of me, arms ready to catch me jumping on their back! Give them a compliment to make them feel good an everyones happy! One girl I did this with i thought I'd try another tactic and when she put me down i said "i can't believe you can carry me that's quite impressive" she said something like "I could carry you better than that!" she then gave me a piggyback about 20 yards down the aisle and back again! Amazing stuff
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:44   #18
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombok15 View Post
hi all,
does anyone have any ideas how i can get to the subject of getting a girl to lift me.
a friend of mine is same height as me but i think a lot stronger...how can i get her to lift me..she doesn't mind showing stregnth
I've found that when some women comment on my buildand I tell them that people are always trying to lift me,always works. They say something like "I could lift you easily" If I debate the point they'll always prove it !
Old June 29th, 2018, 03:05   #19
sabre
VIP

1 For This Post
61 Total

Yeah I have a similar problem. My thing is that I?m overweight so it?s espeixally embarrassing for me to remotely bring up a subject. But I?ve had ideas where I could somehow ask one as part of a game or lose a bet or something, but i wish there were better, more subtle ways. The showing of strength one isn?t as applicable to me I think because I?m not necessarily slim where they?d be comfortable doing that. Tips?
Who Said Thanks:
phoneman (June 29th, 2018)
Old June 29th, 2018, 13:43   #20
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre View Post
Yeah I have a similar problem. My thing is that I?m overweight so it?s espeixally embarrassing for me to remotely bring up a subject. But I?ve had ideas where I could somehow ask one as part of a game or lose a bet or something, but i wish there were better, more subtle ways. The showing of strength one isn?t as applicable to me I think because I?m not necessarily slim where they?d be comfortable doing that. Tips?
I just wanted to thank you for using the existing thread, instead of starting a new one for the same subject. Many new member start new threads for no reason, so thanks for not doing that.