The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 5th, 2024, 13:23   #1
Leobor
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,665 Total
Default About some cartoon series I can not remember the name (NOT LC RELATED IN ANY WAY!)

I am certain I watched some cartoon TV series during the nineties, with really weird characters and stories, but unbelievably creative, and during all those years I can not remember the title.

The only thing I can recall was there was one character who looked like Indiana Jones, but with a potato/kiwi-like head, and I remember one episode where all of the characters were in an airplane, and during the flight one of them started to transform in french fries (and asked for ketchup so he could put it on his head).

I hope some of the US/UK members could help me because that was some English language channel (maybe "late" Super TV, maybe Sky 1, maybe Cartoon Network).

Thanks in advance guys!
Old January 12th, 2024, 00:04   #2
darky
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,215 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
I am certain I watched some cartoon TV series during the nineties, with really weird characters and stories, but unbelievably creative, and during all those years I can not remember the title.

The only thing I can recall was there was one character who looked like Indiana Jones, but with a potato/kiwi-like head, and I remember one episode where all of the characters were in an airplane, and during the flight one of them started to transform in french fries (and asked for ketchup so he could put it on his head).

I hope some of the US/UK members could help me because that was some English language channel (maybe "late" Super TV, maybe Sky 1, maybe Cartoon Network).

Thanks in advance guys!
According to AI

It sounds like you might be referring to the animated series "The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat." The show aired during the 1990s and featured surreal and creative storylines with unique characters, including a potato-like character resembling Indiana Jones. The episode you described with a character turning into french fries matches the whimsical and imaginative style of this series.
Who Said Thanks:
Ddpdrop (January 22nd, 2024), Leobor (January 13th, 2024)
Old January 13th, 2024, 22:22   #3
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,665 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by darky View Post
According to AI

It sounds like you might be referring to the animated series "The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat." The show aired during the 1990s and featured surreal and creative storylines with unique characters, including a potato-like character resembling Indiana Jones. The episode you described with a character turning into french fries matches the whimsical and imaginative style of this series.
Thanks a lot, darky! I appreciate it. I just hope the answer is correct. It looks like there will be some use of that thing.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:37   #4
Ddpdrop
STANDARD

0 For This Post
14 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by darky View Post
According to AI

How did you do that? Is that some kind of AI website?