The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 20th, 2020, 17:54   #11
CutterPeter

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total

Believe it or not, as rare as it may be, you may actually find one. Never give up!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:08   #12
srfan
VIP

1 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error900 View Post
Hi guys ! I am a 20 years old boy and I have the same fetishism of most of you: I like being lifted and carried by girls, especially in piggyback style. But, unlike many of you, I like being lifted by averrage and feminine girls (not too muscolar and masculine). Browsing the web I realized how even slender and untrained girls can carry bigger guys on their back, without too much effort. This happen especially when the boy doesn't jump on the back, but uses something (like a chair) to get on it. So is piggyback the easiest way to carry someone ? Have you ever receveid one from an averrage lady ?
This question came up in another thread ( http://landcforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=234585 ) and user cmcwmod stated that the average girl can handle 1,5-1,7 times her own weight in piggyback. This is my personal experience too.

So, if you ask a girl that weighs at least 65% of your own weight, it should be safe. Of course, the girl has to agree to it first and she may not have the confidence to try it, even if she could do it easily.
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (January 22nd, 2020)
Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:14   #13
srfan
VIP

0 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
The biggest problem is that, having wished this to happen for a very long time, if I receive one now I would have an extreme reaction: I would definitely have an huge boner (in the best case). So I have to get one from a girl who knows about my fetish and has accepted it. And I don't have the balls to talk about my fetishism to a girl.
In this case, I can think of 2 options. 1. Pay a professional session provider for a session. (However, most of these providers are not average sized girls).
2. Develop a romantic relationship with an open minded girl and bring your fetish up at the right time when mutual trust has developed. If she is serious about the relationship, she will at least consider it. There are much weirder fetishes around, so it may even be a relief to her that it's just lift & carry.
Old February 7th, 2020, 10:54   #14
Error900
STANDARD

0 For This Post
78 Total
Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by srfan View Post
In this case, I can think of 2 options. 1. Pay a professional session provider for a session. (However, most of these providers are not average sized girls).
2. Develop a romantic relationship with an open minded girl and bring your fetish up at the right time when mutual trust has developed. If she is serious about the relationship, she will at least consider it. There are much weirder fetishes around, so it may even be a relief to her that it's just lift & carry.
I don't think I'll ever contact a session provider, that would make me feel like a loser.
Once on a forum I found a woman with an effort fetishism (it was the first time I heard about it). She was obsessed and turned on by making big efforts and, when I published a post about Lift and carry, she replied on it that she loves the idea of carrying heavy men. She also wrote that once she carried her heavy ex, getting turned on by the situation.
So I wanted to contact her but there were aspects that stopped me: 1) She seemed to be 35 years old (and I was 18 ); 2) She was very very very creepy: she created like 100+ posts about her obsession, some talking about the effort you make when pooping. And there weren't pictures of her on the profile.
Do you think I should have contacted her ?
Old February 7th, 2020, 21:50   #15
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
I don't think I'll ever contact a session provider, that would make me feel like a loser.
Once on a forum I found a woman with an effort fetishism (it was the first time I heard about it). She was obsessed and turned on by making big efforts and, when I published a post about Lift and carry, she replied on it that she loves the idea of carrying heavy men. She also wrote that once she carried her heavy ex, getting turned on by the situation.
So I wanted to contact her but there were aspects that stopped me: 1) She seemed to be 35 years old (and I was 18 ); 2) She was very very very creepy: she created like 100+ posts about her obsession, some talking about the effort you make when pooping. And there weren't pictures of her on the profile.
Do you think I should have contacted her ?
Thanks for calling all of us who do sessions a loser, as for the second part of your post if she had over 100 posts in a fetish forum it was likely "she" was a man. We get that periodically in the lift and carry world. If you are interested in actually getting lifted I highly recommend contacting a professional session provider, the sessions are one on one and completely anonymous.

Plus they have experience where you don't and it will make the experience a whole lot better I learned a lot about how to be lifted properly doing sessions and it is the only reason someone at or over 300lbs like myself was able to get a shoulder ride. Just my 2 cents but I'm certainly glad I took the plunge and started them, I've also became friends with a few of the ladies along the way.
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:16   #16
Error900
STANDARD

0 For This Post
78 Total
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Thanks for calling all of us who do sessions a loser, as for the second part of your post if she had over 100 posts in a fetish forum it was likely "she" was a man. We get that periodically in the lift and carry world. If you are interested in actually getting lifted I highly recommend contacting a professional session provider, the sessions are one on one and completely anonymous.

Plus they have experience where you don't and it will make the experience a whole lot better I learned a lot about how to be lifted properly doing sessions and it is the only reason someone at or over 300lbs like myself was able to get a shoulder ride. Just my 2 cents but I'm certainly glad I took the plunge and started them, I've also became friends with a few of the ladies along the way.
I didn't want to call you "losers". I just said I would feel like that doing it, that's my problem.
That you know there are also providers that are not very muscolar, but just fit girls ?
Old February 10th, 2020, 08:40   #17
srfan
VIP

0 For This Post
46 Total

Quote:
I didn't want to call you "losers". I just said I would feel like that doing it, that's my problem.
Thanks for clarifying this. Just out of curiosity: what aspect makes you feel a loser? I would personally hesitate to visit a prostitute, but a lot of the L&C service providers do not allow sexual contact anyways. (They will allow you to have an erection.) In my mind, you are not visiting a sex worker when you don't have intercourse.

Quote:
That you know there are also providers that are not very muscolar, but just fit girls ?
Yes, but you better ask this for your specific region in the thread about sessions.
Old February 10th, 2020, 21:12   #18
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default re: paying for sessions

I have NO problem with the whole concept of people paying for L&C sessions. I think if it wasn't for that possibility, a lot of women wouldn't put in the amount of effort it takes to keep up the level of strength needed to do them. (Everyone needs to make a living, and they could probably earn more pursuing other things, otherwise.)

I also have to admit though that I've never been interested in one either. It's just that for me, it's more of an intimate fetish interest that I want to explore with a partner who is capable of it. Part of the fun might even be in helping her discover some of the lifts she's able to do that she wasn't aware of before.

Personally, I'd rather watch some of these women doing other heavy lifts and carries than paying them to do them with me.
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:26   #19
nickeleyegold
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

this 125lb track girl was running with me on her back and I was 140lb at the time
Old March 21st, 2020, 10:01   #20
carryfu
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

i think you just have the right kind of people who are open minded to carrying

i'm sure they out there if you look hard enough