Old April 12th, 2013, 15:10   #81
K4C3
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
22 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
That is an interesting comment. You are aroused by being carried by women, but not really attracted to strong women. I do not agree or disagree, I just find it an interesting observation. Maybe others have thoughts on this.
Yes I agree actually. There is some kind of paradox in this. Of course there must be some strength in a woman if she is able to carry me, but I want a woman to be feminine in the first place. The strength itself is not the most important for me. If I saw a woman carrying a heavy load which is not another person I wouldn't find it arousing at all.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (June 25th, 2013)
Old April 13th, 2013, 02:46   #82
ramonra
VIP

3 For This Post
166 Total

I agree with you, K4C3, more or less.
What I like is to be carried, I don't particularly like strong women, just hot women who carry me :P

However, when I know a girl is strong, I like that because there are higher chances that she will be able to carry me. I do get somewhat aroused if I see a hot girl doing squats with some heavy weight (like hey, she could carry me easily!)

I like when the lift is easy for them but at the same time I don't like very muscled girls (like bodybuilders) or big girls.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (August 27th, 2023), rayvan (June 1st, 2019), gsr3032000 (June 25th, 2013)
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:39   #83
TheWolfe
VIPOS

2 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4C3 View Post
I also want to add that I'm not really attracted to strong women (the strength itself), I just get aroused by being carried by women.
I don't think that's all that unusual. I think we find whatever type of women we like attractive and then want them to perform the L&C that pleases us.

I'm an F/F fan and don't care how strong a woman is; just how attractive I find her and my standards for that are very conventional (think Playboy Playmate-type as my ideal). To me the desire to carry is more the attraction in the lifter just like the desire to be lifted is the attraction in a liftee to me rather than how light she is. And yes, like you, when I see a girl who appears strong alongside a girl who appears light I identify that as a potential L&C scenario and pay attention. But bodybuilder type women are generally unattractive to me even though they're the most likely to L&C as a way to display their strength. I like L&C to be a more intimate interaction so a display of strength is a bit of a turn-off actually.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 9th, 2015), xi (April 16th, 2013)
Old June 25th, 2013, 00:38   #84
badboy4375
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
797 Total
Default Interesting comments: Here's mine

Haha, I have a friend, we are still very close & this was not too long ago. She is a wrestler, very strong & a bit of a tomboy... I don't know if she is stronger than me, but I sure know she believes she is. I've been wanting to test it out, but figured I'd be emberassed if she beat me in armwrestling and I'm not very strong. I did beat her in mercy but she said it's because my hands bigger than hers lol. She is extremely strong, I've seen pics where she beat 3 girls at once armwrestling and then a guy. She is about 5:5, she told me a few times that she could carry me, and that it was mostly technique. She's front lifted me a bunch of times, and cracked my back.
Anyways she is a university friend of mine & we lived in the same building, so one day, for some reason I started lifting her and her friend (firemans carry) and she was lifting her as well. We were just messing around. She then wanted to fireman's carry me, but I didn't think she could do it, so I let her try. To my surprised she lifted me up easily and then ran around for a few seconds even spinning me a few times. I felt pretty emberassed luckily nobody came & saw it 'cause I figured it would be extremely embarassing. She could easily have held me for longer. Later she wanted to take a picture of her lifting me to post on facebook, but I felt embarassed, so I declined...
I think about that regretfully now because I would like to have that pic ! I weighed about 180 at the time and she's about 140+ and built kind of muscular. Then my friend who's around 6ft 2 inches and 220 pounds came and was chilling with us, we were joking around and she wanted to try lift him. He did not want to be lifted & kept refusing though she kept asking. She really wanted to try. I was very disappointed she didnt get too lol.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (June 25th, 2013)
Old June 25th, 2013, 00:42   #85
badboy4375
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
797 Total
Default Here's another one.

Back in the day when me and my sister were very young. We were playing in the pool with another girl and my sisters friend. This girl named Josie was extremely strong. We were chicken fighting & I had my sister or her friend on my shoulder & she had the other one and we were alternating. Funnily enough, whoever she had on her shoulders won and who I had on my shoulders lost. Nobody said anything about it, but it was pretty obvious that she must have been stronger than me at the time.
Old November 12th, 2014, 02:55   #86
Ultrabomb
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyplay View Post
Stories or real experiences!?

I did meet a girl that was for sure stronger than me... she was short, and a bit cuddly. But much shorter than me. I guess whe were about the same weight. Yes i could lift her. But she lifted and caried me more easily. The most astonishing thing was that she could give me a shoulider ride, having me up in a second an let me sit there for minutes. I had to admit i had to struggle to lift her on my shoulders. Wrestling with her meant i lost, she really had strong arms but strong short legs too. I was no match for me. I even dared her todo her thing with a gril much taler then her (and even me). I guess about 6'2 tall, she was like 5'2... she destroyed her if it wasn't form e to come in between. The tall lady didn't know what happened to her and looked in shock ...
Were her legs a lot thicker than yours?
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:15   #87
g.gupta1980
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,199 Total
Default Horse Ladies

I don't know how or why I stumbled upon this forum, perhaps because I was looking for muscular women blogs etc... this particular page has stories of women talking about thier very muscular arms and veins that embarras them.
The interesting bit is about L&C ...one lady says she lifts residents at the hospital all by herself. Check it out here: http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/ar.../t-210878.html

Example:
I've lost some of the tone I had when I was running the farm in IL. Especially now that I'm in school, it's getting sad. But at work, when it comes to lifting residents and getting them to their wheelchairs, it is invaluable to have a good base. Many of the old folks comment that I have very strong arms : I've always said I'm built like a linebacker for a reason!

One old guy was trying to give me a hard time and made a snarky remark about my arms. I looked him in the eye and said well yes they're big but I haven't dropped YOU on the floor yet, have I? That took the wind out of his sails
Who Said Thanks:
Chaza (January 3rd, 2015), phoneman (December 3rd, 2014)
Old December 15th, 2014, 19:16   #88
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total
Smile Embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than you

I like women who are stronger than me, but I would not tell the Whole Wide World about it though.
Old December 29th, 2014, 21:49   #89
fag123
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

It all started at school when i was maybe 7 years old grade 1. In our bus everyone wanted to sit at the front because of the air conditioning. So its usuqlly first come first serve since this is a school bus. So i always used to get there first. Then this girl whos a year older than me was fed up. She pickex me up in the cradle position and i tried to escape but couldnt she threw me on the back seat. Maybe its because she took me by suprise
Old January 6th, 2015, 17:30   #90
Wig4
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total

I would not (never) be embarrassed, I would just be 9000% "on" at once.
It's what I crave so much, meeting with girls POWER, sheer power, and knowing that you can ask the girl to do anythhing, you cannot do yourself, and she is doing it ! (including picking me myself up !) It is so wonderfull !!