1 For This Post
284 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
why wouldn't you release them? what good can they do rotting away hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafemale View Post
Hey Mistress Taylor,
Thanks for the clips. Can you tell us your stats? Height, weight, chest, etc?
Thanks
AF
The second question relates directly to your question Luff. My F cup bras aren't containing my boobs very well anymore.

NEW MODEL!!! Amazon Daisy
Part one of Daisy's HJ is posted in TaylorMadeClips and part 2 is coming up later today. Also later on today the full version will be in AmazonBitches at a considerably lower price.
Amazon Daisy's Lift & Carry Lapsitting Handjob
Beautiful Model Amazon Daisy is waiting forever for her pizza to arrive when it finally does she finds the small delivery man very attractive. She enjoys the power she feels towering over him and carrying him around. She swipes him up puts him on her lap and gives him an amazing handjob. Very sexy clip lots of different lifts.(More lifts and height comparison in part 1).

Heidi Proves Her Strength
Heidi's friend tries to jump in when she tries to move a table saying she is not "strong enough". She proves him wrong with a cradle carry and other lifts as eventually he is impressed by her strength.

Two out of Three
Heidi made a bet and won the arm wrestle first round. The guy wanted a rematch so they went for two out of three. See who wins.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 24th, 2017)
Old March 27th, 2009, 22:47   #22
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
55 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post
The second question relates directly to your question Luff. My F cup bras aren't containing my boobs very well anymore.

Part one of Daisy's HJ is posted in TaylorMadeClips and part 2 is coming up later today. Also later on today the full version will be in AmazonBitches at a considerably lower price.
Beautiful Model Amazon Daisy is waiting forever for her pizza to arrive when it finally does she finds the small delivery man very attractive. She enjoys the power she feels towering over him and carrying him around. She swipes him up puts him on her lap and gives him an amazing handjob. Very sexy clip lots of different lifts.(More lifts and height comparison in part 1).

Heidi Proves Her Strength
Heidi's friend tries to jump in when she tries to move a table saying she is not "strong enough". She proves him wrong with a cradle carry and other lifts as eventually he is impressed by her strength.

Two out of Three
Heidi made a bet and won the arm wrestle first round. The guy wanted a rematch so they went for two out of three. See who wins.
Hmmm. This Amazon Daisy looks VERY...familiar.
Old March 27th, 2009, 23:09   #23
raymond
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,382 Total

Quote:
That's a doubleplus in my book.

Quote:

Wow. Extremely hot clip. You are taking L&C to whole another level.
Who Said Thanks:
Arnold31 (April 27th, 2015)
Old March 28th, 2009, 01:19   #24
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
620 Total

the Daisy clip looks very good.

a tip Taylor (which you prolly already know).... I think it would help to sell more clips if you also wrote how tall the ladies are. some users on here eg likes only when tall women does the lifting and others the opposite.
Old March 28th, 2009, 10:26   #25
sam_neil
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
930 Total

Great to see Daisy doing some lift and carry...she has shown in her chloecreations clips how strong she is...thanks Taylor for doing some great work..hope to see some bigger male models lifted in future
Old March 28th, 2009, 14:16   #26
alohaplacid
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

cannot thank u enuf taylor for daisy clip...keep up the grt work!!...one of the best i have seen
Old March 29th, 2009, 19:51   #27
kahuna
STANDARD

0 For This Post
8 Total

...any chance of a preview for your loyal fans and followers...you do no how to get to this crew
Old March 29th, 2009, 22:49   #28
wolverine
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 1

0 For This Post
472 Total

[QUOTE=MistressTaylor;5190]The second question relates directly to your question Luff. My F cup bras aren't containing my boobs very well anymore.

What Can I say Mistress Taylor. I bought the entire clip from Amazon Bitches.. and it is simply the best clip ever. What ever I desire in a L&C clip, I got it here. Daisy looks stunning.. She is Tall, Strong but has a feminine side to her and looks great in the dress. The Lifts are effortless - The Cradle, The side hip baby carry, The front lift, the Piggyback.. all were excellent and so sensual. The lapsitting and the HAnd Job was like icing on the cake. It was 22 mins of superb quality L&C-Lapsitting-Handjob fetish.

Daisy has done some great job in the Chloe Creation clips also but this easily is way way ahead and rightly you have taken L&C to a new higher level.

Now I just cant wait for the next Daisy clip from ur side

Great Job..

Cheers
Wolvie!
Old March 30th, 2009, 08:52   #29
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
284 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post

What Can I say Mistress Taylor. I bought the entire clip from Amazon Bitches.. and it is simply the best clip ever. What ever I desire in a L&C clip, I got it here. Daisy looks stunning.. She is Tall, Strong but has a feminine side to her and looks great in the dress. The Lifts are effortless - The Cradle, The side hip baby carry, The front lift, the Piggyback.. all were excellent and so sensual. The lapsitting and the HAnd Job was like icing on the cake. It was 22 mins of superb quality L&C-Lapsitting-Handjob fetish.

Daisy has done some great job in the Chloe Creation clips also but this easily is way way ahead and rightly you have taken L&C to a new higher level.

Now I just cant wait for the next Daisy clip from ur side

Great Job..

Cheers
Wolvie!
I take a lot of pride in my producing, directing and camerawork and your post just made me feel great about all three of those. Thanks!
I also listen to requests and suggestions from the members of the community and I try to make clips from that.

I am real happy with how the Daisy shoot and the first Heidi shoot went and you'll be seeing more clips from them in the next week or so.

XO Taylor
Old April 1st, 2009, 13:17   #30
lifted
Administrator

0 For This Post
6,274 Total

enough is enough I really don't like the idea to pay for these clips..
you can download many taylor clips for free here: http://tinyurl.com/c792gg