Old June 13th, 2015, 21:45   #1
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
24 Total
Cool Dangerous Hookers ...

Hello Folks:

Not exactly Lifting and Carrying, but still dealing with Strong Females , Action Females and ... Street Hookers. (Close enuff, rite?)

Anyway, I am working on a comic book series that is actually related to some other (dark) fetishes/fantasies of mine, and there is one scene that involves 2 hot prostitutes mugging and beating up a guy (?) like on ROBOCOP 2 (1990). Anyway, I want the stronger of the hookers to actually hold the helpless victim, while the other hooker punches him in the belly a few times - like the way Terminator C850.D - the 'Amazonian woman' who is really a killer gynoid - has a restraining hold on poor old Lieutenant Koufaks during the last few hours of his life in Dark Horse's TERMINATOR: TEMPEST comic book series in this picture:

Question: Duz anyone know the name of that type of restraining hold that C850.D has on Koufaks? Every time I see this very picture, I get turned on by it, despite the fact that the strong 'female' in it is a reputed enemy of Humanity - along with several other androids that travel back in time to execute yet another deadly mission. Anyway, what is the name of that type of move/hold? (Back to my own comic book story, I might have 1 or 2 of the muggers throw the male victim in a nearby dumpster; I don't know.)

Also, since I am creating a role playing fetish/fantasy with two female bodyguard characters, I came across this symbol on the Internet:

I know that that is an obvious sketch of a male bodyguard, but does anyone know how to make a female version of that sketch - with an accentuated butt/boobs/hips on an "hourglass" frame but maybe with a slightly thinner head/arms/legs? I want to use a good female version of this sketch as a symbol for my female bodyguard characters. (Now I sound almost like a certain deceased dictator who employed women to protect him, don't I?) I am open to all penciled-in rough sketches. If anyone has an answer to any of my questions, then please feel free to respond to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Muscle_Chick_Fan

Last edited by Muscle_Chick_Fan; June 16th, 2015 at 19:20. Reason: Spelling, Spacing and Had To Change an Internet Link.
Who Said Thanks:
shanethebb (November 11th, 2015), Daniel (June 16th, 2015)