Old March 2nd, 2016, 14:39   #11
preacher860
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
473 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrypants View Post
If I can add a bit - if you find a girl who wont take part in your fantasies, it is better to save time and trouble by ending it peacefully.
I tend to agree. I had gfs that could lift me but refused to, and others that did it but only very reluctantly although they had plenty of strength, and made me feel bad about it. How good is a girlfriend that won't accept something that's just part of you?

Now, I've been with this fantastic woman for 6 years and not only is she open and amused by me liking to ride on a girl's back, she'll gladly indulge when I request it, allowing me on her back during sex and supporting me for as long as she can, even squatting.

Not only that, she's also aware I'm having carrying sessions with girls I recruit from the ads and she's ok with it, even asking me how it was when I come back, was she nice, was she strong, could she do stairs? As long as I only ride the girls and don't engage in anything explicitely sexual, it's fine. I wouldn't anyway, why would I when I'm with such a terrific girl?
Who Said Thanks:
chewwah2007 (May 26th, 2017), piggybackrides (March 2nd, 2016)
Old March 4th, 2016, 02:15   #12
phoneman
Administrator

2 For This Post
3,073 Total

This is not quite the same, but it is about my sister-in-law. Some of you may know that I am a good bit older than most on this board and have been married since prior to 1970.

Back then, it was unusual for a woman/girl to show her strength. In fact, in most US high schools, there were not even any girls sports. It was cheer leading or nothing for girls.

This happened during the summer when my future wife and I were 19 (as I recall). My future wife and her sister both worked in a coffee shop in a hotel. There often not many customers, so we could do silly things and no one was likely to walk in.

My future wife was about 5'6". Her younger sister was three years younger (16) and about 5'9". They both had average builds, so her younger sister was definitely bigger and heavier. I do not think that she was quite as strong as my future wife, but close enough.

One day I was fooling around leaning on the back of my future wife, when I asked her to give me a piggy back ride. She agreed, so I jumped on and she walked thirty or forty feet toward her sister.

I jumped and and turned to her sister and said, "Now it is your turn". I might as well thrown a glass of water on her. She said, "Yuch, no" (or something close to that)

That was obviously the last time that I asked my future sister-in-law for a ride. She certainly would have had no problem giving me a piggy back ride. She was surely big enough and strong enough, but the idea of it freaked her out.

As I have reported in posts here long ago, my wife gave my many piggy backs after that. I never thought to ask my wife for other types of lifts which she would have been happy to do and able to do. Oh well, missed opportunity.
Who Said Thanks:
preacher860 (March 4th, 2016), saschas (March 4th, 2016)
Old March 4th, 2016, 09:59   #13
furrypants
VIP

0 For This Post
54 Total

That is really fantastic that you found a lady to share your interest. It is unfortunately quite rare, as so many seem squeamish at anything but vanilla sex
Old March 4th, 2016, 22:04   #14
XxJerichoxX

0 For This Post
0 Total

I would see what fetishes she has first. You gain an understanding of her, and she might not be as weirded out by yours.
Old March 5th, 2016, 09:45   #15
helomelo
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
188 Total

Back in my college days I was seeing a girl, every time we went out I would attempt to get her to give me a piggyback but she would always crouch down and I would roll off her back onto the floor. I knew she would have been able to carry me but for some reason she wouldn't do it. I got to sit on her lap a few times. It wasn't a serious relationship though and only lasted a few months.

A couple of years later I was seeing a girl who was into cycling, she could easily carry me. But after she had lifted me a couple of times she refused any more rides, she said I was only seeing her to be carried!
Who Said Thanks:
theSittingTroll (March 5th, 2017)