Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 30th, 2012, 19:38   #1
Daphne
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
65 Total
Default Seductive Studios

Hi guys! Just wanted to start a thread to introduce ourselves for those who don't know us already!
This is Daphne from Seductive Studios. We have been producing custom fetish videos for 10 years now! We have done quite a few lift and carry videos that I'm sure some of you have enjoyed.
I'll keep this thread open and post all of our L&C releases here so they can all be in one place.

If you don't already know us ( shame on you ) we can be found at
http://www.clips4sale.com/18252 on clips4sale and http://www.nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=123 on Nicheclips.

Check some of our work here on Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/seductivestudios/videos

Anyhow, please feel free to email us at seductivestudios@live.com for all of your custom inquiries, or just to say hey, you guys are doing a great job

Be sure to check out "Overtime" or "Jenny Doll" those are some GREAT L&C videos!

And last but not least is our latest release "Costume Party" featuring yours truly and the lovely and oh so cute Dana. It is primarily a limp fetish video, but it does have a few g/g carries in it.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

- Daphne
xoxoxox
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (September 2nd, 2012)
Old August 30th, 2012, 23:47   #2
Simba007
VIPOS

0 For This Post
538 Total

Are there any shoulder rides in any of your lift and carry videos? Thanks
Old August 31st, 2012, 00:20   #3
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Just an FYI...Seductive Studies videos tend to focus on Damsel in Distress themed videos, often incorporating cradle carries first, over the shoulder carries second into the storyline. Often its males carrying females but there is some f/f stuff too if you look for it. I fully enjoy that genre of L&C so simply mean this post to be informational to help those unfamiliar with the site better understand what to expect, given how this site generally focuses more on stuff with L&C being the central focus.
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:30   #4
Daphne
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba007 View Post
Are there any shoulder rides in any of your lift and carry videos? Thanks
"Jenny Doll" has a shoulder ride in it ( g/g ) and we also have a carry video with Kaylee ( or Lily ) that has a very extended shoulder ride in it called "Piggy Back"
Old August 31st, 2012, 23:22   #5
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Hi, Daphne!

More, much more female-female lift and carry vids, please! Make sure to include cradles and OTS and I'll buy them all!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:54   #6
Simba007
VIPOS

0 For This Post
538 Total

There was not a single shoulder ride in either part 1 or part 3 of jenny doll. There was a over the shoulder lift in part 1 towards the end. But that's it. Waisted 30 dollars thinking there would be one in it.
Old September 9th, 2012, 14:12   #7
Daphne
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba007 View Post
There was not a single shoulder ride in either part 1 or part 3 of jenny doll. There was a over the shoulder lift in part 1 towards the end. But that's it. Waisted 30 dollars thinking there would be one in it.
My appologies, I was recalling the piggy back ride, you are right in fact I guess I should have brushed up on what is a "shoulder ride"

Please contact us at seductivestudios@live.com and reference this thread. I'd like to make it up to you.
Old September 17th, 2012, 00:51   #8
Daphne
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total
Default Traveling models!

http://seductivestudios.blogspot.com...a69d443a10fa40

Check these hotties out on our blog! They are coming in the first week of october and are ready to make a custom video just for you!
Love,
Daphne xoxo
Old October 12th, 2012, 13:40   #9
Daphne
STANDARD

0 For This Post
65 Total

**What the heck are we posting now?!
Well it's some behind the scenes footage of a few videos that we made while we were being filmed by a TV crew.
Why were we being filmed?
Sorry! Can't tell ya!
And we couldn't shoot anything too graphic, chloro/violence/weapons etc, since it had to be OK to show the networks.
Give it a look, the prices will be discounted, as they aren't our usual productions.
All the footage is there for each shoot, including cuts, action!, bloopers, and our girls just being plain goofy**

*Breaking News is the story of Daphne, Jae, and Kaylee in a reporter in peril situation. This clips has the beginning where Kaylee meets Daphne, skips to Jae entering the room, revealing herself as the villain, skips to Daphne & Kaylee tied to the bed, and Jae taking advantage of their tied states by kissing up on their bound bodies.*

Old October 12th, 2012, 23:50   #10
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
**What the heck are we posting now?!
Well it's some behind the scenes footage of a few videos that we made while we were being filmed by a TV crew.
Why were we being filmed?
Sorry! Can't tell ya!
And we couldn't shoot anything too graphic, chloro/violence/weapons etc, since it had to be OK to show the networks.
Give it a look, the prices will be discounted, as they aren't our usual productions.
All the footage is there for each shoot, including cuts, action!, bloopers, and our girls just being plain goofy**

*Breaking News is the story of Daphne, Jae, and Kaylee in a reporter in peril situation. This clips has the beginning where Kaylee meets Daphne, skips to Jae entering the room, revealing herself as the villain, skips to Daphne & Kaylee tied to the bed, and Jae taking advantage of their tied states by kissing up on their bound bodies.*

Daphne, this board is only for posting or advertising you lift and carry videos. Since I assume that you were not aware of this, I will leave this posting intact. I assume that there are plenty of other sites to announce your non L/C videos. This is not one of them. Thanks.

To members, please do not respond to me by saying that you like this type of posting. It is not appropriate for this board and violates our rules. Thanks for everyone understanding.