aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
445 Total
Default heavenlyheroines.com

hi everyone

I wanted to put in a mention of heavenlyheroines.com

Up until recently it was just a superheroine combat site with some occasional OTS's. However I corresponded with the owner and he agreed to make lift/carry moves more regular (sort of like sleeperkidsworld). To start off he made a bonus set of lift/carry pictures that just went up in the members section on Sunday.

Naturally he won't keep up the l/c stuff if a few other lifting fans don't head over there. So I'm putting in a plug for the site. The girls there are very pretty and seem willing to try out lifts.

FM fans need not apply cos they already had trouble lifting each other so they will most definitely not attempt lifting guys. And all the l/c material on the site so far is FF. There is the bonus set I mentioned and some OTS lifts in earlier sets they had put up.

Just thought I'd mention it since it's the possibility of a new site for some lift/carry. We're really dry for new material right now.

And people who have a superheroine fetish along with a lift fetish will definitely enjoy it.

And no, I do not have any stake in the site. lol. If I did, it would be all L&C all the time!
Old April 14th, 2010, 17:24   #2
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,661 Total

Did you like Throutlifts?

Here you find it.
http://new-goddess.com/videostore.htm
Old April 15th, 2010, 22:35   #3
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

No, I'm not a fan of throat lifts (or any fake lifts) but heavenlyheroines.com does have a lot of them.
Old June 15th, 2010, 23:41   #4
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
hi everyone

I wanted to put in a mention of heavenlyheroines.com

Up until recently it was just a superheroine combat site with some occasional OTS's. However I corresponded with the owner and he agreed to make lift/carry moves more regular (sort of like sleeperkidsworld). To start off he made a bonus set of lift/carry pictures that just went up in the members section on Sunday.

Naturally he won't keep up the l/c stuff if a few other lifting fans don't head over there. So I'm putting in a plug for the site. The girls there are very pretty and seem willing to try out lifts.

FM fans need not apply cos they already had trouble lifting each other so they will most definitely not attempt lifting guys. And all the l/c material on the site so far is FF. There is the bonus set I mentioned and some OTS lifts in earlier sets they had put up.

Just thought I'd mention it since it's the possibility of a new site for some lift/carry. We're really dry for new material right now.

And people who have a superheroine fetish along with a lift fetish will definitely enjoy it.

And no, I do not have any stake in the site. lol. If I did, it would be all L&C all the time!
Hello, my friend. Quite stupidly I only saw this post today! It seems cool. Do they still produce ff lift and carry? Is it still worthwhile to join?
Cheers!
Old August 15th, 2010, 21:26   #5
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Guys, I'm reviving this thread to urge you all again to try out heavenlyheroines.com!

It took me a lot of convincing to get the owner to incorporate lifts into his photostories (they are mainly about superheroine combat). So far there are only 4 or 5 stories that incorporate it but the girls are extremely pretty and the owner is a real nice guy who is very very open to suggestions. I think if enough of us join up and give him suggestions and show our support for more lift/carry content, this will lead to good results.

The site does have problems - a very small cast of girls, limited website features and so on - but if we join up and make suggestions, this might change. If you decide to give it a try, let him know you heard about the site from me and that you're an L&C fan. It should be clear to him that including lifting in his site will lead to new customers!

I should mention that it's a girls only wrestling cast and they're not interested in mixed wrestling so it won't be worth it for FM fans.

And once again, I am only doing this to generate new lift content for us all! Not getting any kickbacks from the guy