Old January 20th, 2011, 22:50   #51
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocatcher View Post
hey i recently tried to buy the clips on your site but it's down, anyway for me to buy and download some of the clip batches again?
I am glad about your interest in shecarries-clips and that you post in this old thread. At the moment I don?t make L&C-business and I am not ready for new activities yet. But I miss it a little bit. Clips4sale does not seem so bad for me (?words of my tax accountant). Maybe I will install it sometime but not in the near future. My job and some things within my family have priority. I am really sorry and I hope you understand.

One general note:
I visit this forum very often, although I don?t post much. I am glad that a couple of people created this place for L&C-fans. When I think of all the different fetishes around the world, I suppose, that hardly another group has such a kind place to exchange experiences. Thanks to the founders and especially to the excellent teamwork of the moderators!

Jo.

www.shecarries.com
Old January 20th, 2011, 22:54   #52
Daniel
VIP

0 For This Post
624 Total

Jo! Was gibt neues ?
Old January 20th, 2011, 23:32   #53
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by intolnc View Post
Hi, I second this question. I once had all the video pools of your site, but had a hard disk crash a while ago and lost every last bit of it. Very sad that there's no possibility now to get anything back.
?very angrily with your harddrive! I have it on two harddrives and the raw-material on the Mini-DV?s, so I hope, I won?t loose this, but when there is a fire in this house, everything is gone. Probably I should make a testament and give it to this forum when I die, because my friends and my family really try to appear very interested when they see one of my clips, but actually cannot use this at all ... Most funny is my mother, she is over 75 and appears very interested, though she does not have this fetish (?maybe a good new idea for a thread: what do your non L&C-Fans say to your activities and whom do you tell this, or have I missed this?, oh, must have been there already, I belief I have missed it).

Once again, I?m sorry for the moment, but maybe...comes a time..., finally I stay lift and carry fan for the rest of my life.
Old January 20th, 2011, 23:40   #54
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Jo! Was gibt neues ?
Danke der Nachfrage, Daniel.

...mal ein bi?chen auf Deutsch schreiben ist auch nett. Es geht mir gut, aber ich freue mich auf den Sommer, die sich entbl?tternden Frauen und meine L&C-Aktivit?ten im Warmen, wenn ich die Gelegenheit bekomme.

Viele Gr??e,

Jo.
Old January 20th, 2011, 23:51   #55
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post

...mal ein bi?chen auf Deutsch schreiben ist auch nett. Es geht mir gut, aber ich freue mich auf den Sommer, die sich entbl?tternden Frauen und meine L&C-Aktivit?ten im Warmen, wenn ich die Gelegenheit bekomme.

Viele Gr??e,

Jo.

rfcblue, keine Duetsche, bitte. There is a German language thread. Here please use English.
Old January 21st, 2011, 13:26   #56
Daniel
VIP

0 For This Post
624 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rflcblue View Post

Viele Gr??e,

Jo.
I would like to see a continuation of the video 6
Old January 23rd, 2011, 14:40   #57
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
rfcblue, keine Duetsche, bitte. There is a German language thread. Here please use English.
?. No problem, here is the translation:

Daniel:
Jo, what is new?

Jo:
Thanks for asking!
? some words in German are also quite nice. I feel fine, yet I look forward to the summer, the girls in summerdress and my lift and carry activities, when I get the occasion.
Who Said Thanks:
girlfights (July 15th, 2011)
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:55   #58
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

rflcblue i like to join shecarries, how can i contact?
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:40   #59
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Just took a look at your site,, you had some neat videos.. I liked looking at yours to give me ideas for mine.. Love that you are German.. Guys speaking German has always been a turn on for me.. not sure why, I just love the way your language sounds, so guttural, I just find it very sexy.. See guys, it's ok to be turned on by things normal people don't understand.. I like blonde hair, blue eyes, leather pants and a German accent

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:04   #60
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Just took a look at your site,, you had some neat videos.. I liked looking at yours to give me ideas for mine.. Love that you are German.. Guys speaking German has always been a turn on for me.. not sure why, I just love the way your language sounds, so guttural, I just find it very sexy.. See guys, it's ok to be turned on by things normal people don't understand.. I like blonde hair, blue eyes, leather pants and a German accent
ich habe leider nicht alles verstanden...