The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old February 8th, 2021, 17:31   #1
billknight
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
9 Total
Default Advice to introduce wife to l and c?

Happy to be a part of this forum, even though I am a junior member.

My wife is about half my size (I'm a fairly muscular 220lbs). One time I briefly had a piggyback from her in a swimming pool but that was it. The only other experience was sitting between her legs on a bed (perpendicular). The big issue with her is that she really detests any sort of sub type behavior, and I'm honestly not into that either. However, a brief piggyback and (ultimate bliss) some form of lapsitting or cradle is something that would send me to the moon. Any of you guys in the same boat? Is a lap sit nearly as good as a cradle or do you find the sensation of being lifted is what really works? I haven't had the pleasure in real life and I'm not sure how she would react to me bringing it up. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (February 8th, 2021)
Old February 9th, 2021, 21:07   #2
liftmeup78
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
2,022 Total

I think u should be honest with your wife and let her into your fantasy. Sitting on ur wife?s lap is probably the most romantic thing. U can may be start by praising her thigh strength and how easily she can hold you. She would be most definitely flattered and if she see that you are excited she would definitely get excited as well. Lapsit increases intimacy like anything. U feel completely helpless sitting on ur wife?s lap...u feet dangling in the air.
Who Said Thanks:
phoneman (February 11th, 2021), lion (February 10th, 2021)
Old February 10th, 2021, 03:13   #3
billknight
STANDARD

1 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmeup78 View Post
I think u should be honest with your wife and let her into your fantasy. Sitting on ur wife?s lap is probably the most romantic thing. U can may be start by praising her thigh strength and how easily she can hold you. She would be most definitely flattered and if she see that you are excited she would definitely get excited as well. Lapsit increases intimacy like anything. U feel completely helpless sitting on ur wife?s lap...u feet dangling in the air.
Thank you! I've done just a little bit of that and I agree wholeheartedly with you. We recently did a few new things position wise which we both enjoyed. Good segue I suppose.
Who Said Thanks:
coalguy_143 (February 12th, 2021)