Default age 10 years

10 yeras old
Old February 18th, 2021, 22:36   #302
Bobthebuilder922
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

I was about 8 or 9 years old when I saw the new girl at school pick up another girl so she could reach something high up on a shelf. Since then I've always wanted to be lifted like that.
Old February 25th, 2021, 11:51   #303
sjeek
STANDARD

2 For This Post
2 Total
Default First lift carry experience

My first experience with lift and carry was when i was 14. It was a wedding party, and we were celebrating inside the house. While playing with my cousins, i heard some noise from a bedroom. I went there and saw my aunt getting front lifted by her relative( a younger girl). My aunt was arround 25 that time, and her relative will be arround 20.the relative was tall but slim, but my aunt was of average height but very heavy. If the relative weighs 60 kg then my aunt will be 70 kg. They were just being playful, and they saw that i am watching them... after some time the tall girl lifted my aunt and holded her for more than 10 seconds. I was very surprised.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (March 3rd, 2021), saschas (February 26th, 2021)
Old March 26th, 2021, 13:20   #304
Lederzwerg
STANDARD

1 For This Post
3 Total

Don't know exactly.
Sometime in primary school ages I get lifted by a friend of my little sister and noticed that this was a very special feeling.
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (March 29th, 2021)
Old April 8th, 2021, 19:28   #305
kane

0 For This Post
0 Total

I think at the age of 12, that time internet was not available, was so much eager to see lift and carry in movies but didn't find many.
Old April 11th, 2021, 00:29   #306
pavilion86
STANDARD

0 For This Post
42 Total

When I saw Chyna press Eddie guerrero overhead at Wrestlemania 16, when I was 13
Old April 13th, 2021, 09:25   #307
OrcoCiccio
STANDARD

1 For This Post
106 Total

I was a kid and i remember I used to watch the circus on TV. One day I attended a performance by an acrobatic duo called two trux (there are videos on YouTube) and I was so amazed by the girl that was doing things I didn't think were even possible. I'm pretty sure that was my first experience with l&c.
Who Said Thanks:
koal8 (April 13th, 2021)
Old April 18th, 2021, 04:37   #308
piggybackboner
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
8 Total

at the age from 6 i was lifted in many breaks from a girl in my class (Sarah).

(yesterday i have write to her fromanonym that you are the reason why i never can be healthy.)
and why could you dont say no to me in 2002

than the fetish was very very heavy in the first years. for example i close me in my door at home and if the cleaning women come in near i tie me up with belts e.gg.
or i ask old women at (the age from 8 )on street if we can make a picture from us together...

but the weiredest thing is my new step mother( anja, only 18 years later than me) was my dream women. she was only 25 years old but she is together married today with my dad.
soooo often if she was in my near i get a big errection. she is 176 cm und has for this time little muscles for a woman and a curvy figure. but i think the mainproblem was that she has a dominant art and so masturbate to today in fews for her.

at age from ca. 13 i see first time that iam not the once with this fetisch. i search it over the pc from dad and anja and had no experiences that i have to delete those things.

Nobody has talked with me why i look this on laptop( Haha i can remember that the first video on their pc was" amber deluca in bikini lift a man" , but iam sure that she understand it. (Thats the reason why inever had a girlfriend) because im weird fetishist.

one day after Anja say to my vather: "fine, why should he need a laptop to watch this shit again? because this sentences i can be sure that they know it safe.

what do you say that they know from this fetisch? maybe, 10 years later iam free from them...
but it was very unlucky for me that anja see this,because i would were the lukieyst boy from word for those tim if i were jump on anjas piggyback..but it gave no solution after the videos for that or?

my stepmom lift my young step brothers for this time so often;( she lift the older one ( was 6 then) often with one hand on his yeans or lift him from behind under the armpits an lift him in the air.( that was for 2 years, my step brother 16 years old , was 165 cm, 50 kg at this time. i was embaarassed because i never see a lift in the internet like this technik. that was a moment if we head left the restaurant. bus she know that i stand before them.
today i live allone.... whats your opinion was that a coincidence or she will annoy me

Last edited by piggybackboner; April 18th, 2021 at 05:10. Reason: important information.
Old April 19th, 2021, 08:38   #309
ishita

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default hey there

20 years old
Old April 21st, 2021, 19:40   #310
malloc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total

I was literally 12 or 13 lol. Though I did not start getting off to it until I was like 17