The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 30th, 2014, 08:34   #1
Bmiles90
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
26,786 Total
Default LiftingFems appreciation thread!!!!!

Hey guys, I would like to discuss a certain website called Liftingfems. I first got exposed to this site back in 2009 maybe. I can honestly say after seeing their content, I immediately became addicted to lift and carry. I mean come on, what's better than seeing hot girls wearing bikinis, bra and panties, lingerie, etc lifting guys around in different positions. This site had it all. I instantly became a member and was completely blown away by how much content they had and also their overall quality of work. It's unfortunate that they shut down. I don't know what was the cause but all I can say was they had a hell of a run. Basically I wanna discuss with you guys your thoughts on the site. Was it great? Overrated? Criticisms, etc. Also I would like to know who was your favorite lifter and what was the best clip you ever purchased from the site?
Feel free to post a pic or two. Remember because this was a pay site so just don't go crazy with it, just outta respect.

Last edited by Bmiles90; April 30th, 2014 at 08:52.
Old April 30th, 2014, 08:49   #2
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Here I'll go first,
My favorite lifters from the site were Summer, Sunshine, Chloe, and Rachael

And one of the best clips I ever purshased from the site was "Backbreakers" featuring the beautiful Sunshine
Old April 30th, 2014, 17:35   #3
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

I'm not a fan of FM lifts so I only got a limited amount of pleasure out of liftingfems but what I got was great. Chloe remains one of my absolute favorite liftees/lifters. She's thin/light but also fit and crazy strong so she could fulfill both roles very well. They had very few FF videos but I bought all the ones they had and wasn't disappointed.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (May 5th, 2014)
Old April 30th, 2014, 19:03   #4
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Yea they distributed the majority of their F/F lift and carry vids through femfightflix. Those vids were top notch. So I agree with you on that. Chloe was my absolute fav. Anything involving her whether it was f/f or f/m was a must see. Arguably one of the sexiest lifters all time. Be interested to see what she is up to these days.
Old April 30th, 2014, 22:54   #5
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

The owners were open minded to ideas from us. It was my idea for the site to have Chloe pull off a cheerleader toe touch while a guy was sitting on her shoulders. One of the best lift segments ever IMO. She pulled it off magnificently and it's still the only time it's been done to perfection on video tape as far as I know. Chloe was raw power and one of the best we saw.

I think that we have *cheap* fans who wish to skirt paying the fees. They did it for the money first not for us to freeload and pass around content.

Another reason to support the producers.
Who Said Thanks:
dp (May 1st, 2014)
Old April 30th, 2014, 23:23   #6
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
The owners were open minded to ideas from us. It was my idea for the site to have Chloe pull off a cheerleader toe touch while a guy was sitting on her shoulders. One of the best lift segments ever IMO. She pulled it off magnificently and it's still the only time it's been done to perfection on video tape as far as I know. Chloe was raw power and one of the best we saw.

I think that we have *cheap* fans who wish to skirt paying the fees. They did it for the money first not for us to freeload and pass around content.

Another reason to support the producers.
So that was your idea to have Chloe perform in that cheerleader outfit!!! Nice call my friend!!! My only criticism of the site was I wished they produced more F/F lift and carry vids. I had a chance to talk with Serenity (a lifter from the site and partial owner). She mentioned that they didnt get good sales from those vids, which was the reason they primarily stuck with females lifting males. But other than that they cared about our input. I used to post on their forum alot and they always responded with grace and class. First class company IMO. Its a shame they went under. Cant find any of them to contact. It was rumored that Chloe pursued her degree in Law enforcement so im assuming shes involved in that field now. Its a shame man. Shes was the GREATEST imo.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:03   #7
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Pandora also was strong. Short but with big thighs.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I also write two email to lusacorp month ago, but I never received a response.
I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
We can find email here: http://www.lethalfemales.com/contact.html
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.

Last edited by Mike; May 3rd, 2014 at 09:36.
Old May 4th, 2014, 14:30   #8
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.
I guess it's safe to say that Chloe isn't gonna be making anymore vids in the near future. Which sucks for us hardcore fans. Like I said, and I'm sure some other guys can agree. She was one of the greatest ever!!!!
Old May 4th, 2014, 15:56   #9
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

There's no point in emailing its just down to one webmaster and there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years. Clearly in milk mode.
Old May 4th, 2014, 19:47   #10
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
There's no point in emailing its just down to one webmaster and there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years. Clearly in milk mode.
I know that there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years, but the site is still active and you can join the website with credit card. So this make me think that someone read customer emails.
But is not like this apparently.