Old May 7th, 2014, 17:19   #21
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.
Hey Slevin,

Agree also with your choices. My favourite "European" model for kofilmproductions was Cathy Heaven. I wish she would do more lift and carry, as she's got gorgeous looks, flawless skin, and the perfect physique.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com
Old May 7th, 2014, 17:53   #22
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.
Many of the Lusa girls def had decent L&C experience with the numerous shoots. I do recall that Lusa worked the girls through many scenes within a short time span. You can see the fan running with their sweat and heavy breathing and fatigue setting from some of the girls as the new scene began. That made some of the lifting more impressive.

Chloe also had a powerful back for her size. Most girls backs will bend / arch when they shoulder carry a heavy male from a squatting position. She had no issue lifting Joe from the ground up without help (when not fatigued). Chloe did try a cheerleader toe touch with the 195 pound guy with some success.

Cradle Carrying a 150 dead weight man in can be like carrying a ~180 man. Kaycee is ridiculously strong. Although I prefer girls built like a Rachel. You may have seen my "Pound for Pound Greatest Lifters" thread where I put Rachel right at the top of the list.

Always appreciate your analysis. You are one of the few, like me who will do that on this board. Most of the members seem to be the "hit and run" variety.

Going to check out Tia and Ella.
Old May 7th, 2014, 17:59   #23
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

No doubt. You and I have experienced and watched enough L&C to tell that she would be an absolute hit. She has the perfect combination of looks, strength, skill, balance and poise that is packed in a lean frame. If only we can get her to do a video showing what she has done in the session reviews. I tried to get a custom with her from MWM but I was told that she was no longer interested at the time. Damn.

BTW, she might actually enjoy L&C. She listed her favorite move on the MWM site as the fireman carry (very impressively done to perfection in the MWM vid with her knee on ground). In the kickass candy video (as Ice) the webmaster said that she herself initiated the over the shoulder lift. The webmaster had no idea it was coming per the company message board.

Supposedly Enigma of MWM days is a cousin of hers. She's also a machine. Having them both in a video a the same time would be insane.

Last edited by strut170222; May 7th, 2014 at 18:36.
Old May 7th, 2014, 18:17   #24
Slevin
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
541 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Cradle Carrying a 150 dead weight man in can be like carrying a ~180 man. Kaycee is ridiculously strong. Although I prefer girls built like a Rachel. You may have seen my "Pound for Pound Greatest Lifters" thread where I put Rachel right at the top of the list.

Always appreciate your analysis. You are one of the few, like me who will do that on this board. Most of the members seem to be the "hit and run" variety.

Going to check out Tia and Ella.

http://kofilmproductions.com/index.p...lla-vs-sunny-1

You can check some out there it's a free 1 minute preview clip and shows a very impressive cradle that Ella does. She is the one in the blue shorts, and she does everything with a smile/laugh. I find her extremely attractive and I think she fits the body type you're after. I definitely need to make a custom with her. But that video set comes in 4 parts, I own the whole thing and it is one of my favorites. I would like to see what they can do with a bigger guy.

Last edited by Slevin; May 7th, 2014 at 18:23.
Who Said Thanks:
strut170222 (May 8th, 2014)
Old May 7th, 2014, 21:59   #25
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,044 Total

Chloe was definitely the best lifter, but my personal favorites were Kandie, Summer, and Stacey. Sunshine had some pretty great ones too. My only criticism of the site would be the repeated setting. I would have loved to see some videos of them outside where they could actually have a chance to walk around some. They did this a couple of times, but even then, they usually stayed in a small area.
Old May 8th, 2014, 00:51   #26
rwlm
VIP Honored
King of Intergender Wrestling

0 For This Post
1,164 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmiles90 View Post
Could you imagine those girls being actual wrestlers and being in Intergender matches. Wow!!! I'm sure you'd be all over that my friend lol
not really. most intergender matches u are lucky to see 1 lift. the last 6 dvds that i have not watch, more than likely i have seen on youtube. i love lift and carry but only buy if they are on dvd these days. even thou the lusa ones are good, they seem to do the same type of lifts, the only difference been a different girl and the same settings. i would love to see more variety in their lifts, upsidedown bear hugs, but better still having 2 girls with the 1 male which would have offered more variety in lifts. the best lift and carry ones i have i bought from creative films and special interest over 30 years ago. it appears there is a site that sells these l/c on dvd these days. https://www.specialinterests.com/fsipg.htm
Old May 8th, 2014, 02:26   #27
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlm View Post
not really. most intergender matches u are lucky to see 1 lift. the last 6 dvds that i have not watch, more than likely i have seen on youtube. i love lift and carry but only buy if they are on dvd these days. even thou the lusa ones are good, they seem to do the same type of lifts, the only difference been a different girl and the same settings. i would love to see more variety in their lifts, upsidedown bear hugs, but better still having 2 girls with the 1 male which would have offered more variety in lifts. the best lift and carry ones i have i bought from creative films and special interest over 30 years ago. it appears there is a site that sells these l/c on dvd these days. https://www.specialinterests.com/fsipg.htm
Yes I'm very fimiliar with specialinterest. They had awesome work!! I remember like 5/6 years ago they had clips on YouTube that I would view. I've visited the website also. That company was very underrated IMO. Are those DVDs still available for purchase??
Old May 11th, 2014, 15:40   #28
hans
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I was a long time member of the Lusa sites. Serenity, Summer and Chloe are my favourites. There was a customvideo made for me, but due to all sorts of circumstances, they never send it to me. I had read that Jasmine and Chloe were posting on another board. I asked both of them on that board and they promised that they would investigate this. But then no more news.
Chloe responded to me January 1 this year. That's the last I heard.
So bad luck with the Custom video.
I would love to have some contact with the girls, if its only to tell them my appreciation for their work.
Old May 12th, 2014, 00:49   #29
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans View Post
I was a long time member of the Lusa sites. Serenity, Summer and Chloe are my favourites. There was a customvideo made for me, but due to all sorts of circumstances, they never send it to me. I had read that Jasmine and Chloe were posting on another board. I asked both of them on that board and they promised that they would investigate this. But then no more news.
Chloe responded to me January 1 this year. That's the last I heard.
So bad luck with the Custom video.
I would love to have some contact with the girls, if its only to tell them my appreciation for their work.
Wow, you're certainly taking this in your stride. If I were you I'd be very very angry if I paid for a custom and the site never sent it to me! You shouldn't let them get away with it! You're a much more forgiving guy than I am
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:46   #30
hans
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Well, one of the owners lived in Texas and his house got burned down during the time the customvideo was made. So he had other things on his mind. It has been now 2 years ago.
I surely would like to know what happened with and with Lusa.