0 For This Post
2 Total

I think i born with it. Pls someone say to admin to approved me. I cant access
Old April 27th, 2019, 17:49   #222
aj256767335

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total

I got into l&c when one of my athletic gf lifted me and i had one of my best experiences.
Old April 28th, 2019, 19:56   #223
foier87
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

My first L&C fantasy date back to my childood (9-10 years), when i was lifted by an older cousin
Old April 29th, 2019, 01:05   #224
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
600 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by foier87 View Post
My first L&C fantasy date back to my childood (9-10 years), when i was lifted by an older cousin
Most of my childhood lifts came from older female cousins. I won't ask them to lift me now, though.
Old April 29th, 2019, 03:52   #225
Mijael123
VIP

0 For This Post
42 Total
Default since I can remember

Since I can remember, I was always attracted to this, I remember that I always imagined if a girl could carry me..
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:12   #226
vk
Administrator

1 For This Post
138 Total

As for me ...

I was born in a small village in the north of France.
My father was an engineer, he worked in the factory nearby.
My "adventure" happened when I was 6 years old.
I am sure of the timing because when I was 7 years old my family moved to the south of France.

So my family lived in the housing attached to the factory.
The place was quite large, there was a vegetable garden and also a pen for the cock and some hens.
There was a gardener who took care of the garden and for the yard.

One day by some hazard I observed the cock riding on one hen.
I asked the gardener what happens.
The gardener said that the cock is to lazy so he rides on the hens.
But I understood immediately that it was a lie.

After that it was the same as all of us.
Who Said Thanks:
PermianLizard (December 27th, 2021)
Old June 10th, 2019, 15:03   #227
Marco Antonio
STANDARD

1 For This Post
2 Total
Default The first I remember

The first time I remember this so far was at 5 years old at school, pre-primary education .
I remember I put under a table in a rebel way and the teacher (a really young and sexy woman) lifted be like a baby and put my on the table .

Since that I used to act weird on her classes to call her attention and let me experience that again xDD

Sometimes I dont know if that was real or a real, because I was so young , but since that I was thrilled about fighting with the other girl on my classes, specially the thin?s ones.
Some times I remember sharing strategies with my school partners about climbing into a tree to jump into the ladies?back hahahah , my people agreed about the idea but sadly the girls didnt moved under the tree :,(
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (June 11th, 2019)
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:23   #228
upandaway
STANDARD

0 For This Post
137 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Antonio View Post
The first time I remember this so far was at 5 years old at school, pre-primary education .
I remember I put under a table in a rebel way and the teacher (a really young and sexy woman) lifted be like a baby and put my on the table .

Since that I used to act weird on her classes to call her attention and let me experience that again xDD

Sometimes I dont know if that was real or a real, because I was so young , but since that I was thrilled about fighting with the other girl on my classes, specially the thin?s ones.
Some times I remember sharing strategies with my school partners about climbing into a tree to jump into the ladies?back hahahah , my people agreed about the idea but sadly the girls didnt moved under the tree :,(
what did you feel at that moment, excitement, embarrassment, etc? were you surprised? how old are you now? what's your height and weight? hablas espa?ol?
Old July 10th, 2019, 18:42   #229
Sasha Banks

1 For This Post
1 Total
Default Lifted by a lil guy.

When I was about 8 or 9. I was 95 lbs. let?s round that up to 100. I was a big kid. My friend, a skinny black kid, was about 70 lbs. he was a true athlete from a young age, the fastest kid on the Football team. He was running back, and I played offensive line, with the bigger kids. One day I tried to dead squat him from a low crouched position, as he sat on my neck. I tried as hard as I could, but I couldn?t do it, i was only a kid. Then my friend goes, ?let me try.? There wasn?t a single part of me that thought this kid had a chance of getting me up. As I sat on his neck, I wasn?t moving anywhere, after all I probably had 25 lbs in him and we were 7/8 years old. All of a sudden though, my feet start raising ever so slightly. I?m still thinking, ?holy crap, but there?s still no way...? He gives another effort with no delay, and this time he?s gettin me onto my tippy toes, but no full lift. I figured that was his absolute max, and on top of that now he?s gotta be tired, and his neck starting to hurt...... right? He says ?maximum strength?, in a strained voice, and I will never forget it, he got me up like a rocket on takeoff. I went FLYING up, to the point I actually grabbed the windowsill for balance. I also felt a little butterflies in my stomach, the fact that I?m supposed to be an athletic player on the team, and this kid, this 75 lb skinny running back, just voluntarily went though this and got up a 100 lb lineman. That kid is a great friend still to this day, but I will never ever forget that. He had a knack for shocking people with his strength.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (July 20th, 2019)
Old July 13th, 2019, 17:41   #230
Bond007

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default strong girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschas View Post
The first time I got into lift & carry was when I was 12. I went swimming with my older sister and her friend. We were playing in the pool and my sister and her friend gave each other shoulder rides. Than my sisters friend asked me to get on her shoulders too, but I refused. Then she gave my sister a piggyback ride. After that they did some acro stunts in the water like shoulderstand etc. Because my sisters friend did sports acrobatic it was her idea to do some acro stunts in pool. Then she asked me to join the acro fun and I refused again. But she did not stop asking so i finaly said yes.

And she told me that she want to try some acro lifts with me. First she grapped me and put me on my sisters shoulders and put my sister with me on her shoulders. I thought wow she is very strong to carry both of us. After that she told me she wanna try something else and to my surprise she came in front of me and lifted me over her head. She could me lift very easily and I was a little shocked but I also was fazinated about to get lifted by a girl. From this moment on I realy love to get lifted by girls.
Hello Saschas

Nice story are you and your sister still in connact with this girl. Did she lift you more times during school yrs or at your pool. How did it feel being lifted over her head did it happen again with her.

Bond007

Last edited by Bond007; July 13th, 2019 at 17:43. Reason: addition