The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 11th, 2024, 11:44   #141
frosty

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
13 Total

My ex girlfirend was nearly as strong as me (in few cases even stronger). She was working as waitress (pretty tough job in my country as she had to lift heavy all the time). I remember one time when i visited her on season work that her biceps was poping out and was really really hard. I teased her that i'm still stronger (in reality i was knowing that she had her biceps grew bigger than mine by 1-2 cm for sure. She chellenged me to armwrestling and i gave myself into it and i lost with both arms. Then we did some wrestling and i barely could defend myself. She was just tooo strong for me
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (March 14th, 2024), caracal25 (March 13th, 2024), piggybackrides (March 11th, 2024)
Old March 13th, 2024, 02:37   #142
mostazarock
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
130 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
My ex girlfirend was nearly as strong as me (in few cases even stronger). She was working as waitress (pretty tough job in my country as she had to lift heavy all the time). I remember one time when i visited her on season work that her biceps was poping out and was really really hard. I teased her that i'm still stronger (in reality i was knowing that she had her biceps grew bigger than mine by 1-2 cm for sure. She chellenged me to armwrestling and i gave myself into it and i lost with both arms. Then we did some wrestling and i barely could defend myself. She was just tooo strong for me
strong waitress.... lucky bastard imagine her carrying you with her uniform