The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old February 9th, 2016, 04:37   #241
some
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
39 Total

Hi rflcblue, you may remember me from a few months ago I asked if you could answer some questions for me and you said you would? Here are my questions.

1. How do you find girls to do lifting?
2. How do you bring up the subject when you are explaining what type of videos you make to the girls?
3. How do they normally react?
4. What do you pay girls?
5. What pay would you consider average for one shoot?
6. How many lifts constitutes one shoot?
7. What kind of relationship do you develop with the girls?
8. Have any girls gotten mad over any issue?
9. How would you handle a situation where a girl got mad for some reason?
10. What legal precautions do you take as a fetish video producer?
11. Do you have this fetish?
12. Are you allowed to be the talent in your own fetish clip?
13. Do you need friends to do the riding for your videos?
14. Do you tell your friends about your lift and carry Production Company, or do you keep it secret?
15. Have you ever turned any girls down?
16. What were the reasons you turned them down?
17. Do you have a lawyer?
18. Have you acquired any law advice?
19. Are you sometimes scared that girls can cause trouble?
20. How do you secure locations for a shoot?
21. Do you try to stay out of sight from pedestrians?
22. Is there any special process involved in getting girls to do a shoot in an interior location?
23. What is the nature of those interior locations? Are they your house, apartment, or are they a hotel room?

Thank you in advance to any answers you provide. I'm going to start my own production company and I have a ton of questions haha. The closer I get to actually doing it, the more I sweat over these small details.
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:55   #242
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

The following is a tongue in cheek response:

Hi, KFC. I'd like to start my own fast food restaurant so I can compete with you, and was hoping you'd reveal all of your deepest, darkest, innermost sacred trade secrets with me.

1) what are the 11 herbs and spices you use?
2) who supplies your chickens?
3) what are your profit margins?
4) where can I buy deep fryers...better yet, can you just sell me yours at a great discount off retail?
5) since I'm starting a rival company with no experience, can you stop what you're doing at KFC and allocate some time and energy to helping me be successful?
6) ok...I've had my fun.
Old February 9th, 2016, 06:25   #243
some
STANDARD

0 For This Post
39 Total

My aim isn't to be successful or rival shecarries in any way. I purely want to do this to fulfill my own creative vision. Shecarries has its own style and he rarely does the lifts I want, which include pony riding and donkey riding, in a unique way. So I won't be anything like shecarries at all. I'm only aiming to fill a gap where there is an extreme lack of my favorite content on the internet in general. I'm not asking for shooting tips or editing techniques. I just would like some advice on how to do it all safely and legally and fairly for all involved. I literally have no experience with anything required of this task so there is going to be a lot of research for me to do the closer I get to doing this. Any questions you feel comfortable answering would be an amazing help!
Old February 10th, 2016, 23:41   #244
rflcblue
Producer

4 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Veronica proving her power on the stairway!

http://clips4sale.com/87785
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), preacher860 (February 29th, 2016), ppfd (February 11th, 2016), Dovahkiin (February 11th, 2016)
Old February 11th, 2016, 14:13   #245
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

1 For This Post
98 Total

All I can say is:
Wonderful clip for my taste. Love it!
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (February 12th, 2016)
Old February 12th, 2016, 17:50   #246
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
The following is a tongue in cheek response:

Hi, KFC. I'd like to start my own fast food restaurant so I can compete with you, and was hoping you'd reveal all of your deepest, darkest, innermost sacred trade secrets with me.

1) what are the 11 herbs and spices you use?
2) who supplies your chickens?
3) what are your profit margins?
4) where can I buy deep fryers...better yet, can you just sell me yours at a great discount off retail?
5) since I'm starting a rival company with no experience, can you stop what you're doing at KFC and allocate some time and energy to helping me be successful?
6) ok...I've had my fun.
... and I just wanted to advertise for my new video, when I saw all these questions. You are right, at the end I close my own store and care about the new ones, (... when I retire, not now) haha .
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)
Old February 12th, 2016, 18:05   #247
rflcblue
Producer

1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Hi rflcblue, you may remember me from a few months ago I asked if you could answer some questions for me and you said you would? Here are my questions.

1. How do you find girls to do lifting?
2. How do you bring up the subject when you are explaining what type of videos you make to the girls?
3. How do they normally react?

22. Is there any special process involved in getting girls to do a shoot in an interior location?
23. What is the nature of those interior locations? Are they your house, apartment, or are they a hotel room?
I am sorry, some, but I won?t answer these questions. Lack of time, I am not afraid of competition.

All these questions may rather hinder you and would lead to 30, 50 or more new questions (which I do not want to reply).

My well meaning advice:
Simplify it. You need a girl for a session. There is no other way, you have to ask someone. All your questions won?t help. Maybe what you need most is a little bit of courage. Don?t ask me, where to go. We live in modern times and you have a lot of possibilities. It?s up to you, which way you prefer and what works best for you. Try it. Get your own experiences!

Make a session (maybe it is your first, it don?t need to be perfect). Maybe even without camera. Next one with camera, does she allow you to use this for internet? You then need her permission. Collect some videos. Then you can proceed. No collected videos, no studio.

Once again, sorry, this might be not as comfortable as you wish. But it?s the best advice, I can give you. Don?t freeze yourself with all these questions. You better start and try. And you must do it without me.

Good luck!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)
Old February 12th, 2016, 18:08   #248
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
All I can say is:
Wonderful clip for my taste. Love it!
... what a nice comment and so simple for me to say thanks. This helps to face the other things above! My second life as a producer is not boring anyway. Have a nice weekend!

Old February 20th, 2016, 21:49   #249
rflcblue
Producer

3 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pula99 View Post
Yes , I love her legs and on that sexy heels of course , I dont really want to see her face , I think she's beautiful ! I wish to know , if ya want to add the clips with her , it will be fantastic thank you so much Peace

New video added to Shecarries l l l . Enjoy Julia and her looong legs in these high heeled pumps!

http://clips4sale.com/87785
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), pula99 (February 21st, 2016), Dovahkiin (February 21st, 2016)
Old February 21st, 2016, 14:04   #250
pula99
VIP

0 For This Post
908 Total

omg omg omg you are soo awesome