Old July 18th, 2021, 10:32   #21
zebra
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
601 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already
I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 20:43   #22
luff(arungen)
Administrator

0 For This Post
620 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'm the same way. I went from ordinary lifting to F/F lifting to larger/smaller lifting to lifting with other things. Now, I need something scripted or unique because I've seen dozens of mundane lifts. There has to be a story behind the activity.
when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane
Old July 25th, 2021, 06:43   #23
169qwe
VIP

0 For This Post
1,431 Total

Quote:
me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already
Same with me. I remember seeing a tiny pic of a f/f wrestling lift in a magazine probably in the mid-90s. I was so excited, my blood pressure went through the roof. Now, with everything that's out there, I wouldn't even look twice at it.

I guess it's like a drug in a certain way. You need increasing amounts over time to get the same result.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 05:40   #24
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
601 Total

Quote:
when it comes to "scripts" and such...like story lines in videos... i usually need it to be realistic. Whenever they're just laughing around, it kills it for meThere has to be some sort of realism to it.

20 years ago I wouldn't give a shit about whether the storyline seemed fake or not. I kinda wish I felt like that today as well. The internet has been great in giving me lots of new material to look at, but it's also effectively made things worse for me because a lot of things became mundane
That's true for many people. The chewing gum loses its flavor after a while. You look for new tastes and new types. The old Doublemint, that you once loved, won't do it anymore.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 17:47   #25
FinQ
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,216 Total

Quote:

Totally agree. For me the sexiness is in the scenario. It's the reversal of the woman taking on the dominant, strong role. I also prefer it to be within a sexual context. The great lofts in Wayne's World 2 and Naked Gun 2 1/5 for me are still the standard. These lift and carry challenge videos do nothing for me. It's not just the 'act' of l&c that's sexy, it's the setting. The woman also has to be attractive for me, personally. Seeing huge bodybuilders lift isn't my thing. There's no subversion of expectation there... they can lift someone... no shit Sherlock!
Old August 28th, 2023, 18:23   #26
AssMaster197
VIP

1 For This Post
213 Total

Exactly that’s why I love videos from Amber Deluca, DeboraTheBig, Jasmine Mendez, Rage Maiden and those who retired such as MightyTrinity and Goddess Vegas there wasn’t a sense of going through the motions you can tell they enjoy it’s just as mental and sexual as it is physical. They’re not just going through the motions but there is a sense of connection and of her establishing the power dynamic asserting herself as the one in charge.
Who Said Thanks:
gremlin_95 (August 29th, 2023)
Old September 11th, 2023, 22:05   #27
lcf677
VIP

0 For This Post
196 Total
Default are you still excited?

It's all about the sensual quality of a picture(s), video.

The real question is are the lifters in a picture or video sensually excited?
Old September 11th, 2023, 22:10   #28
lcf677
VIP

0 For This Post
196 Total
Default are you still excited

As follow-up to prior post, many LC photos or videos in a wrestling context or lifting context seem focused on winning a wrestling match or demonstrating strength rather than enjoying a sensual experience.