The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 24th, 2020, 04:32   #41
LgPkg
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3 Total

I remember arm wrestling a really strong girl when we were about 11 or 12. The flexing of her arm, coupled with the feel of her strength, might just have jump-started puberty for me!
Old September 25th, 2020, 00:20   #42
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

There are none that I recall. Being a strength trainer now, when playfighting with women now, even using just 20% of my power is enough to overwhelm them.

I reckon I'd give the 150kg woman in the aforementioned anecdote a run for her money, although I imagine that was extremely fun.
Old October 9th, 2020, 23:31   #43
Rp7
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Women have much better chance in lower body strength contest be upper body because of biological differences
Old December 8th, 2020, 00:05   #44
theSaint
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

I have some childhood experiences losing to/got beaten by girls that were taller and stronger than me. As embarrassing as it was back then, at some point it turned into a fetish about taller girls. In 9th grade i challenged a girl who i had a secret crush on (she was almost a head taller than me, six feet maybe, she was cute and the quiet/shy type) for an armwrestling match ...she was a lot stronger and i quickly lost in front of the whole class.
Two years before, the same girl kind of beat me up for mocking her (actually i earned that), got a lot of respect for her after that Later she used to lift and carry a guy around whom she had a crush on...lucky guy, and he was even shorter than me.
Old December 31st, 2020, 18:14   #45
jonn006
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,131 Total

I have a similar experience with my aunt. During Christmas time few years ago all my relatives meet at our grandparents for a get together. After dinner my uncle ask everyone to play an arm wrestling competition. At first only men take part in the competition. I also win some matches but i cant win against my father and uncle because they are so strong.
Then one of my aunt join the competition. After that some more woman also enters the match including my mom. The competition soon changes into a man vs woman arm wrestling match.
My aunt who is nearly 5'6" and about 80kg defeats everyone in the match. I am about 6'0" and weigh about 110kg but she defeated me like i was nothing. My dad is the strongest among men in that match but he even was not able to defeat her eventhough the match was a long one compared to others she defeated.
For some weeks after that i am afraid to look at her because i am embarrassed. She is the strongest person i know
Who Said Thanks:
caracal25 (September 9th, 2022), piggybackrides (January 1st, 2021)
Old January 1st, 2021, 02:54   #46
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn006 View Post
I have a similar experience with my aunt. During Christmas time few years ago all my relatives meet at our grandparents for a get together. After dinner my uncle ask everyone to play an arm wrestling competition. At first only men take part in the competition. I also win some matches but i cant win against my father and uncle because they are so strong.
Then one of my aunt join the competition. After that some more woman also enters the match including my mom. The competition soon changes into a man vs woman arm wrestling match.
My aunt who is nearly 5'6" and about 80kg defeats everyone in the match. I am about 6'0" and weigh about 110kg but she defeated me like i was nothing. My dad is the strongest among men in that match but he even was not able to defeat her eventhough the match was a long one compared to others she defeated.
For some weeks after that i am afraid to look at her because i am embarrassed. She is the strongest person i know
Wow that's pretty amazing. In my experience even very strong women tend to not be so great at armwrestling as arm/upper body strength for women is usually their weak-point. Does your aunt have some sort of background that could explain her incredible strength?
Who Said Thanks:
jonn006 (January 2nd, 2021)
Old January 2nd, 2021, 06:59   #47
jonn006
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,131 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
Wow that's pretty amazing. In my experience even very strong women tend to not be so great at armwrestling as arm/upper body strength for women is usually their weak-point. Does your aunt have some sort of background that could explain her incredible strength?
She looks like a normal and average woman and doesn't seem to be a strong women when we look at her. But her arm strength is incredible.
I don't know if she has any sort of background. But i think she has done some lift or wrestle with my uncle because it is disappointing to have that much strength and not done any lifting or wrestling with your partner.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (January 3rd, 2021)
Old October 5th, 2021, 09:01   #48
Gabo
STANDARD

1 For This Post
69 Total

When I was a kid (10/11 y old) me and two friends (one male and one female) used to wrestling. It was just a game but the aim was that you have to immobilize the other on the ground. It always end with me and the other male against the female (all the same age). We usually try to use our body weight to push her on the ground, but she had an insane strength and could get up with both of us. It wasn’t a really piggyback because we trying to stay on her back but fall every time, anyway I would not be surprised if she actually could lift us at the same time! Once we did the tug of war two vs one and she wins again!!
I fallen in love with her
Who Said Thanks:
SuperKekw (May 29th, 2022)
Old September 8th, 2022, 15:10   #49
unknown989

0 For This Post
0 Total

so far, never
Old November 9th, 2022, 08:41   #50
kjyfd

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default staging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabo View Post
When I was a kid (10/11 y old) me and two friends (one male and one female) used to wrestling. It was just a game but the aim was that you have to immobilize the other on the ground. It always end with me and the other male against the female (all the same age). We usually try to use our body weight to push her on the ground, but she had an insane strength and could get up with both of us. It wasn’t a really piggyback because we trying to stay on her back but fall every time, anyway I would not be surprised if she actually could lift us at the same time! Once we did the tug of war two vs one and she wins again!!
I fallen in love with her
It is an entertaining sight to watch how a guy and a fragile girl enter into combat. It would seem that the girl has no chance, but everything happens the other way around, as in the video clips on the site https://Lady2fight.com, on the site, many staged videos with martial arts between two different sexes, a man and a woman, are presented for viewing and available for download, with different plots, but the fragile girl always wins. Very good performance, highly recommended.