The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 25th, 2020, 01:10   #11
mazo242k
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
68 Total

i don't care for the challenge videos or squat videos for that have taken over, i'm very picky and it is very exhausting to look for the videos i want
Old July 1st, 2021, 18:04   #12
Shadowhades
VIP

0 For This Post
264 Total

Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol
Old July 2nd, 2021, 00:17   #13
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhades View Post
Ah yes, the L&C craze back in the summer of 2020. You're welcome guys for all of the clips and videos that showed up during that time lol
are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?
Old July 2nd, 2021, 01:59   #14
Shadowhades
VIP

1 For This Post
264 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
are you insinuating that you are responsible for the lift and carry challenge trend?
Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (July 3rd, 2021)
Old July 2nd, 2021, 14:15   #15
aetheristic

0 For This Post
2 Total

Unfortunately I only like one type of lift that is side hip carry which is extremely rare to find in any video so yeah it still excites me when I see a new video/photo.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 15:28   #16
TheLurker1
VIPOS

0 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhades View Post
Yeah it was me. If you check out the beginning on some of the L&C challenge videos during that time, they shouted out my username. Why did I do it? Well I realized how popular this challenge was on youtube based on the views these videos would get, so I decided to message TONS of smaller youtube channels as I was getting tired of the lack of L&C clips. All it took for me was to compliment their videos, suggest doing this challenge since it gets tons of views, and bam L&C became a trend lol. Even the #Liftaguychallenge account was surprised at how trendy it became. I stopped asking youtube couples to do this challenge after reading the creepy and weird comments on the L&C challenge videos as I felt bad for the youtubers... Every single YouTuber gave positive feedback on the challenge video and I even got an additional 12 subscribers so I did want to keep going, but those comments ruined it.
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 16:36   #17
Shadowhades
VIP

1 For This Post
264 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.
No problem. It was such great timing as well as everyone was locked up indoors because of the virus so there were hundreds of couples making challenge videos. I made 100+ couples do an L&C video during the entirety of the summer (I stopped asking constantly in September due to university and the bad comments) which I'm proud of.

Yeah I still see couples making L&C videos which is cool. I was really hoping maybe some of you guys would chime in and also encourage couples to make an L&C challenge video just to show a little bit more demand lol. But I think my actions were enough. Hopefully, there is another brave soul to make it trendy again as anything is possible if you do the right things (HINT: Ask couples who have done the yoga challenge ).

And to counteract the comments, I made alt youtube accounts to comment on these L&C videos with compliments and light-hearted comments so that they would not see the bad comments, but it did not work .
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (July 3rd, 2021)
Old July 14th, 2021, 00:12   #18
sebb

0 For This Post
1 Total

its an interesting time to be alive
Old July 15th, 2021, 18:12   #19
luff(arungen)
Administrator

1 For This Post
620 Total

me personally i'm not as easily excited as I used to be 15-20 years ago. Back then simple pics or videos were enough. Now I usually don't care much for casual L&C pics/clips and instead need something special to get me excited. Nudity is preferred, for example, whereas back in the day i didnt care about that.

seeing so many pics and videos over the years has definitely made me be less excited about the things i saw a lot already
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (July 18th, 2021)
Old July 17th, 2021, 18:35   #20
Makemefly

0 For This Post
9 Total

Which challenge was this? Could you post an example please? I literally didn't notice anything lol. Must be following the wrong accounts.